Favorites/Least favorite signs

Lykanized

People with really harsh and unhealthy Plutonic energy are on a constant runaway from themselves and they WILL project this onto everyone else, ridiculing them, obsessing over them, hurting them all because they realize these individuals hold traits that the unhealthy Plutonian hasn't owned up to because they're all about power. And the irony is that the obsession with power leaves them weak until they're able to truly face themselves

That's my least favorite sign

I can't honestly say I have a least favorite sign or a favorite sign. Everyone of every sign is different. Planetary energies stand out to me more. I love Uranian people. The moon is beautiful and soulful

Last edited:

Abby83

I find each sign goes well with BBQ sauce. Well, all but Libra. Inanimate objects aren't quite edible.

Lol. Thank god we libras can have chinese zodiac signs otherwise we'd remain as metal. I must say I love being the chinese zodiac juicy sensual indulgent pig. Oink. That animal resonates with me better haha. And... It would also go well with BBQ sauce. Mmm.

Blaze

Account Closed
Lol. Thank god we libras can have chinese zodiac signs otherwise we'd remain as metal. I must say I love being the chinese zodiac juicy sensual indulgent pig. Oink. That animal resonates with me better haha. And... It would also go well with BBQ sauce. Mmm.

Ha. Yeah, nothing beats bacon. Unless its bacon wrapped bacon.

astrominds

Female, 19
Sun: Cancer (3rd decan)
Moon: Scorpio (1st decan)
Rising: Virgo (3rd decan)
Venus: Aries (2nd decan)
Mars & Mercury: Gemini (3rd decan)
Pluto: Scorpio (1st decan); Pluto conjunct Ascendant

Favorites:

Aries: They know what they want in life, they give interesting stories and their fiery spirit is just contagious. What I like about them is that they are real and upfront about things so small petty issues won't snowball into bigger problems. While other people see their fiery temper as annoying, I find it hilarious when an Aries is mad because the way they tell/describe their stories become very pumped-up.

Aquarius (male): They are really one of a kind, considerate, helpful and resourceful. They will open your mind in so many ways and it's hilarious to be around them. They are also spontaneous and creative. However, I don't get along with female aquariuses, I find them extremely & discreetly socially manipulative; mind games do not entertain me.

Cancer: Tricky one. It depends on their level of maturity, but they are great storytellers, caring and sensitive to your needs. Always there if you need a shoulder to cry on. If you find the right one, keep them for life as they are truly loyal people. They need people who are emotionally aware to their mood swings; the people to give them the right balance between comfort and space.

Scorpios: I really relate to Scorpios. I appreciate that they see the ugliness in reality, instead of looking the world through rose-tinted glasses like most people do. They really intrigue me with their passion and ability to read minds/through people's facade, and they are mostly analytical/deep thinkers. Most importantly, I like their idea of revenge as getting justice, as I think it is justified (although not necessarily correct) to make people who hurt you, feel what you felt. Also, their dark humor is my cup of tea. Their dark side is scary tho, don't get on a Scorpio's bad side; otherwise ur dead meat to them.

Sagittarius: Their jokes are really out of this world, their comments are really hilarious where appropriate, and they overall give this shining aura when they enter a room with their smiles. I like their honesty and being upfront, just like Aries. Sags teach me the value of embracing freedom both within ourselves and our environment, the beauty of travelling and learning about other cultures, and seeing the silver lining in the darkest times; something which I struggle to do.

Virgos: Oh I love them. They are very hardworking people, which is always something to look up to. They also help get your life in order by having the right advice/input to problems, and it honestly works. I love how straight and honest when they speak, it's savage as, more often than not, they base it on facts/observations! Sometimes may act as a know-it-all, but for me it's better if I know something new than not gaining any information.

Neutral:

Pisces: They are imaginative and creative, but might be too clingy and sensitive/suspicious even without much evidence to call people out for their wrongdoings.

Leo: Their confidence and charisma is something to admire about, but their high standards and attention-seeking/spotlight nature is something I would avoid.

Gemini: They are really good conversationalists and are bright thinkers, but they seem too fast-paced for me, and I don't see them sticking around for long-term connections.

Hate:

Libras: Libras, libras, libras. Ugh. First of all, don't criticise my post about me being "unbalanced" about your sign - read the title of the post. I wrote only what I like/don't like about the 12 signs, and for a sign to be placed under "hate", these words can sting but don't take it personally.

I am biased towards disliking Libras, because not just based on one, but, based on numerous short-lived, ex-friendships with them, I barely see good in them even after giving the benefit of the doubt. I'm glad I cut them off, as I dislike untrustworthy people making me feel susceptible/exposed; you never know when they will switch sides with whoever (could be ur enemy) is favorable to them.

They try to conceal their insecurities with their charm/innocent look and sweet, manipulative words. They follow the crowd and don't stand their own ground, making them superficial or disloyal. They also are very hypocritical and quick to judge others, all because they are really insecure inside. What I absolutely HATE about Libras is they can't choose between which tribe of people to stick to, because their identities are torn between different influences of different groups. Thus, I don't trust them at all because they are very swayed by people or situations that benefit them the most instead of their friends, which may cause harm to other people's feelings. Yes, it is important to do so sometimes, but turning your back against people close to you, and expecting to be validated by those people? Dream in La La Land.

If you are no longer useful to a Libra, say bye-bye, they will ditch and dismiss the connection you thought you had. Even if they perceive their faults, they will make sure the people around you have a bad impression on you by trash-talking behind your back, twisting your words.

Another thing that BUGS the hell out of me is that Libras tend to NOT LISTEN to other people but expects to be listened to all the time, so in my argument with an ex-Libra friend, I had little say on my opinion as she kept on cutting me off - to Libras, they MUST be right no matter what.
She was basically blaming the fall of our friendships on my friends & I not inviting her sometimes (to me, she being immature as she did NOT consider our different schedules and impromptu decisions), and was angry at me for treating her as a 'secondary friend', when, at that point in time, we had barely got to know each other. (To a Libra, a stranger is a potential friend, but to me, strangers may be a form of malice; depending on their intentions. Thus, I had a cold exterior as a defense mechanism.)
She also told me that I'm not giving her enough attention - which is ANNOYING because she does not understand how important privacy/alone time is for me to recharge; meaning I can't be there for you 24/7. She thought that I was just merely being hurt, over her ditching our friendship so suddenly, but there was so much more to it, I just couldn't express it as I feel she wasn't even worthy to hear my other thoughts.
So, I just plainly told her that I'm not a controlling person over people's choices in friendships and told her that "Stay, stay or Leave, leave" and that I couldn't see her as a friend anymore, but a mere acquaintance.
Basically, she told me she didn't want to have any bad blood with me as she knows how vengeful I can be, so I pretended to play along, but I'll make sure she gets a taste of her own medicine whenever it's the right time.

God, I feel like Eve was a Libra.

Again, I am biased towards disliking Libras all because not a single Libra in my life has been of well-intent, and tend to act the same. So, Libras, don't go complaining after this saying what a ***** I am for roasting you, go ask a Leo to seek validation for yourselves lmao.

Capricorns: I honestly don't understand why they have to be so closed off and still expect people to be friends with them. Their cunningness and thrist for power is not cool, it just intimidates potential friends/allies because they think they are just being used for resources/personal benefits. Also, watch that temper of yours, it makes you look mad lmao. I overall feel unease when with them because you never know what they are thinking/plotting. However, this may not apply to most Caps cus I just happened to have a bad encounter with a really shitty Cap (unlike in the case of Libras).

What I feel both capricorn and libras have in common is their lack of openness in a relationship, which leads to false and negative assumptions made about the other party. However the difference is that Capricorn's nature likes closed off, while Libras dislike conflict and prefer subtle passive-aggressiveness. This makes both signs difficult to talk diplomatically with the other person when problems arise in a relationship. And for me, if I sense or find out you're hiding something for me, that's a dead end to you.

Taurus: Can I just say, that most Tauruses are - S t u b b o r n? However, I'm not in the best position to roast this sign as I only met a few crazy Tauruses, so I can't jump to conclusions based on one person. There is not much to rant about this sign, but one of my encounters with them has been very negative. This Taurean girl stole her best friends' boyfriend and twisted people's words to tell fake stories to other people. Back then, she even almost tried to badmouth me for being an introvert to other people, so that they would purposefully have a negative opinion on me. Looking back, it was foolish of me to give the attention she wanted and to care what others thought about me. But the moral of the story becomes strikingly clear - actively hurting people is not cool, and you reap what you sow - karma will get you. I saw her being isolated by her friends, where she is now, with my own eyes because people have found out what she truly was.

Last edited:

astrominds

Yes I compared the two (Libra & Taurus) as they are ruled by Venus
But Venus Pandemus (Taurus) is majorly different to Venus (Urania) - at least I have found
Venus Urania - Libra is air - eg need to communicate
but venus Pandemus is earth - and has the sensual earthy tone
I think you summed up my feelings about Libra in two word - serious trouble makers. But I have met several nice Libran men - it makes the male energy more towards the stylish & love of beauty
whereas in the female it can (but not always I guess) tends to exaggerate the female Venusian characteristics.
But it is true that all signs to indeed have their positive & shadow side of cause.
Its just interesting that shadow sides of Libra are less discussed than any other sign I have found yet have found them not be devoid of thie shadow as the discussed previously

I HATE libras. God, Eve was probably a Libra. They are so manipulative, shady and disloyal it drives me nuts. Every. single. Libra I've met. They're probably all the same inside. I just can't stand goody two shoes people who are actually Satan in disguise.

I

The19thLaw

Least favorite:

1. Scorpio

I think the reason I hate this sign so much is that it gets too overpromoted across modern astrology as being this probing intuitive soul. In truth, I find most of them are just bitter and envious of people more successful, better looking, and wealthier than them yet put on a facade of being authentic, in truth they'll bend over a lot for power if it gets them ahead. Usually prey on the weak when possible and cower from anyone stronger than them. Love to take advantage of the helpless to get ahead in life and then put on a justice warrior mask. Will sabotage those close to the and stop them from getting ahead to preserve their own ego.

If it was not for the fact that modern astrologers (really just imbeciles with internet access) were parading and pedestalizing this sign, I could stand them but their desperate need to be perceived as powerful reflects poorly on them. In truth I find this sign is all bark no bite so not much of a price to pay for pissing one off.

2. Aquarius

Fake and two-faced, pretend to care for a cause in order to just make more friends. Overly critical of others but cannot see their own hypocrisy. Nosy, provocative, snotty, and will start trouble just for attention. The self-righteous attitude pisses me off, embodiment of hypocrisy and all that is wrong. The most inauthentic people out there by far, not sure how they live with themselves.

3. Gemini

Two-faced, untrustworthy, and very fickle. Will be your best friend one day and turn on you the next. Always gossip and talk about people behind their backs, always. I will never do business with one, they will turn on you fast. Unlike Scorpios who are more bark than bite, Gemini have a very nasty bite and can make for some very tough opponents in the social realm.

4. Aries

Same issue as Gemini, very untrustworthy and fickle, do not make for good friends. Short-sighted, best friend one minute and pretend like they don't know who you are the next. I dislike them and do not pursue any serious friendships with them. For the large part I expect them to be happy go lucky motivational speakers when they meet me and pretend not to know me when they see me again.

Indifferent and lukewarm.

1. Taurus

Steady, don't start none won't be none, and direct. I love their attitudes towards life and just wanting to get ahead. Try not to start any fights but will end them (ask Scorpios who get taught that lesson fast!). Not the best of friends but practical and I love practical.

2. Capricorn

Cold and uncaring but direct, I love it. Do not hold punches and get behind any fake image, just project things out. Hardworking which I admire but also committed. To some degree I admire their approach of being direct and cool. Capricorn is everything a Scorpio wishes it was.

3. Pisces

Indifferent towards most, met a lot of tough guys who fit that sign but they were chill. I meet a lot of cocky Pisces dudes but they are funny as heck (lol Colby Covington). I can sometimes admire their caring nature, the women are kind.

4. Cancer

I have had a few friends with this sign, ambitious but indirect about it. I find a lot of them usually lack the envy that fellow water sign Scorpio has and even if they have it, they rarely act on it. Usually a bit short-tempered and some can be bullies but they are emotionally vulnerable like most water signs. For some reason I do not hate them as much as a Scorpio because I find most just do their thing and live their lives, plus modern astrology is not kissing their a$$ as much so they are not thrown in our faces a lot. I have met a few I hated but largely a lukewarm experience with them.

Love em!

Sags.

I love Sagg women, cool and usually fun to be with. The men are happy go lucky and cool as well, do not have the same annoying attitude Aries have. I tend to get along well with most of them for some reason although at times they are a bit wet behind the ears and naive. Cool people overall and I have got along well with a lot of them.

Leos.

Driven, ambitious, fair, and clean. Most try to get ahead the honest way and keep their cool even in the most dramatic and horrible situations, cool under pressure. Do care about attention and validation but overall good people that genuinely care about you if they like you, not the fake nice like Aries. Rarely envy anyone and when they do, they just try to be better and challenge themselves.

Weird but all the Leos I have known were either rich or became rich, easy to get along with and always to run to when life is tough. I love this sign but obviously, modern astrology wants to target it.

Libra.

Love them as well, look up to quite a few of them too. The women are exceptionally beautiful and the men are great mentors, knew quite a lot of them who were cool and got ahead in life by being intelligent. For some reason I love them more than the other air signs. I have always got along well with their mindset of being fair, playing clean, and being impartial in situations. I'll say they are also very tough people, tougher than Aries. Aries wins the battle, Libras win the war.

I tend to love people who play fair, have morals, virtues, and stick up for the little guy. This is why I love Libras and hate Scorpios.

Virgo.

Methodical, good people, clean, cool, and lovable. I have always loved this sign and its willingness to do good. Very good people who always try to do what is right and get ahead in life by doing it the right way. I have met a lot of them who have been through some tough things in life but still came out as good people, always bring out the best in others.

They say the best coaches are all Virgos, I see why, they bring out the best in you without the garbage tough guy nonsense. I have always loved their way of looking out for those close to them, truly feel loved by them. It is my dream to work for Virgos for the rest of my life if I ever work and maybe even marry a Virgo woman. In life I have always admired this sign and had a great experience with them, even when they are at their worst, the passive aggressiveness is warranted a lot of times.

Chrysalis

What did that poor constellation do to you!? :crying:

Nothing :biggrin: I just don't like them ....blame it on my libra stellium :tongue:

Truthfully though anyone with a lot of planets in aries i have real trouble with....unfortunately my sister is one of them. The amount of times ive cut contact with her and blocked her due to her "aries" ways.

Blaze

Account Closed
Nothing :biggrin: I just don't like them ....blame it on my libra stellium :tongue:

Truthfully though anyone with a lot of planets in aries i have real trouble with....unfortunately my sister is one of them. The amount of times ive cut contact with her and blocked her due to her "aries" ways.

Libra - Aries beef runs deep. Old hood beef, many scales got broken and sheep turned into Gyros. Tough stuff, can understand.

Hkk

Account Closed
As my fan s already know ..... well stalkers...... sag the real scorpios of the zodiac 👎
Pisces wet snakes 🐍

Scorpios so predictable but ok
Everyone else I think are ok 👌

CapAquaPis

Most favorite: 1. Aquarius: which is my sun and moon sign in a 6 degree conjunction, 2. Sagittarius : the sex-tile for Aquarians, and 3. Cancer : my ascendant who can be good friends with Aquarius.

Least favorite: 1. Scorpio: They are not bad people, but they are hard to deal with, 2. Aries: Hot headed and mean tempered, and 3. Taurus: I don't always like their attitude towards me.

Gemini and Libra (air signs) as well Capricorn and Pisces (winter signs) are okay to me and I feel lots of good vibes from them. Virgos are tolerable, but it's from my sun sign ruler Saturn in that sign. And Leo is my opposite, however are not my rival, enemy or adversary.

Note I have some issues with my dad (Libra moon) and half sis who are Sagittarius and I grew up with only my mother (Pisces Moon) and bro who are Taurus. My nephew is Capricorn sun, Aquarius ASC and Gemini moon, which is his mother's sun and moon. And my mom's Saturn is in Virgo.

And my GF is a Scorpio sun, Aquarius moon, Aries ASC and something cancer about her (midpoint?), also she seems capricornian (noon time ASC maybe)... And Im still learning to understand her as much as vice versa, were both mild or high functioning autistic.

I don't judge people based on their sun signs TBH, but I learn to get along with people with combinations of many signs. Astrology can give a profile of someone's personality and character to a certain extent.

aquarius7000

I still wonder why this exists. Let's not let the board devolve into twitter astrology
Completely agreed. I actually find this thread a joke because it seems if you hated your ex or don't like a sibling just use their sun sign here to vent your hatred. This has nothing to do with Astrology really.

Lykanized

Completely agreed. I actually find this thread a joke because it seems if you hated your ex or don't like a sibling just use their sun sign here to vent your hatred. This has nothing to do with Astrology really.
A thought came to me... I think there's definitely a tendency to project onto certain signs that represent to individuals what they maybe haven't come to terms with in their own selves or haven't healed or haven't owned. I think wherever there's animosity or anger directed, there's pain. Not to say it's not warranted if someone of that sign committed some horrors toward them, but there's also animosity and anger directed that seems to be more derived from people not having dealt with their 'shadow selves'

I think maybe it'd be interesting to explore that, to have a thread where people identify those signs they're inclined to feel hatred or animosity toward and explore why that may be in terms of selfreflection and possibly exploring their own shadows

then again, that kinda thread could devolve, but it's an intriguing thought to me nonetheless

aquarius7000

I understand the bit about anger and pain directed at a sign due to unresolved issue, but starting a thread to ask people to identify those signs they feel hatred towards, but that is exactly what i am saying. It is not good astrology to say you hate a sign because you feel hatred towards your ex bf, for eg. An individual is more than just their sun sign. You have to always look at the person you dislike - their aspects and put those against your own aspects. Then see is there a Mars aspect in play with a personal planet? Is there a Saturn aspect because of which you felt rejected, etc. However, you can't start hating the sign of Aries or Capricorn due to that.
A thought came to me... I think there's definitely a tendency to project onto certain signs that represent to individuals what they maybe haven't come to terms with in their own selves or haven't healed or haven't owned. I think wherever there's animosity or anger directed, there's pain. Not to say it's not warranted if someone of that sign committed some horrors toward them, but there's also animosity and anger directed that seems to be more derived from people not having dealt with their 'shadow selves'

I think maybe it'd be interesting to explore that, to have a thread where people identify those signs they're inclined to feel hatred or animosity toward and explore why that may be in terms of selfreflection and possibly exploring their own shadows

then again, that kinda thread could devolve, but it's an intriguing thought to me nonetheless

conspiracy theorist

Can't say I feel hatred or any major affection for any of the signs, I guess I've never thought or felt the need to personalise them.

However I do feel an affinity for the Capricorn archetype - not necessarily embodied in a person.