Chiron retrograde conjunct MC

Stella88

Hi everyone

I would really appreciate some help with my natal retrograde Chiron residing in my 9 th house conjuncting my MC. As this Chiron was now activated by the last Lunar eclipse on 27 th July, I would love to understand what it truly means. Chiron is at 4’31” Taurus and MC at 6’41” Taurus.

What does Chiron in retrograde do in a natal chart? I do live abroad.

Really appreciate any insight I could get.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi everyone

I would really appreciate some help with my natal retrograde Chiron residing in my 9 th house conjuncting my MC. As this Chiron was now activated by the last Lunar eclipse on 27 th July, I would love to understand what it truly means. Chiron is at 4’31” Taurus and MC at 6’41” Taurus.

What does Chiron in retrograde do in a natal chart? I do live abroad.

Really appreciate any insight I could get.

Hi,
Well, to start this off, could you share a bit about what have you read or learned about Chiron's symbolism? This is very helpful place to start to get a feel for Chiron's meaning in your chart: https://mythology.net/greek/greek-creatures/chiron/
And have you felt anything activated in you as relates to your career, your life out in the world?

Last edited:

Stella88

Thank you Ilene :) it was a beautiful read.
To answer your questions, even though I did research on Chiron in our chart before, I am still confused what Chiron in retrograde does. As Chiron is the eounded healer, I am confused if one is wounded or healed at the point Chiron is placed in cha chart. Chiron being retrograde in my chart I am even more confused.
If I formulated the question more directly it would be : Is Chiron healing my money matters in Taurus 9th house or wounding them if in reyrograde?
This askect is specifically important to me now, as besides my Chiron being activated by the lunar eclipse, I looked at the lunar return of my Venus return for the month if August and Chiron retrograde zero conjunct the Venus return AC.

The other aspect, where Chiron conjuncts my MC , yes I am doing a MA in coaching psychology, I had a short book published on kindle for helping others see life from a spiritual perspective which would trigger more meaning....and I intended to soon start a podcast about the same spirituality topics in the near future when I successfully overcome all this financial problems and difficulties I am encountering at this point in my life.

With additions of course of planning to do counselling and coaching once I feel ready. :)

Please help me understand the Taurus retrograde Chiron part if it as I am scared with my problems at the moment. Is Chiron retrograde healing you or wounding you?

Thank you for your help !

IleneK

Premium Member
You are wounded and healed at the place where Chiron is in your chart. Both. Whether it is retrograde or not. Chiron's motion is retrograde in lots of charts. When retrograde it suggests that its expression is less direct, than if it its motion is direct, but that is all.

If Chiron is in the 9th, retrograde or otherwise, it means that the path to your life's healing is through 9th house endeavors, in which it appears you are involved.

You write:

"Chiron healing my money matters in Taurus 9th house or wounding them if in reyrograde?"​

The answer is no.

PS If your Chiron is within 5 degrees of the next house cusp, it is taken to be in that next house. Since yours is conjunct your MC, I would say your Chiron is in the 10th. If you want to put up your chart, it might be helpful.

Last edited: