Spotting the signs

AppLeo

I know this is an argument about planets.

Nothing rules photography but the individuals desire to learn it.
:bandit:

Sorry is that rude??
I just think its limiting to give Astrology that much power.

It increases the chances of being wrong.

As a pretty strong Aries girl...I hate. being. wrong. HATE IT. :crying::crying:

No, you're right. Associating cameras with astrology and planets is stupid. Astrology doesn't care about cameras.

AppLeo

Okay so you are saying that you can make the connection.

I have Uranus conjunct my Midheaven.

What am I going to be when I grow up?

I was just giving an example. I don't know what you'll be. You'll probably work with technology, or choose a career that is different from the norm or different from what people expect you to be. You'll create your own career on your own terms. OR, it can mean that you change careers frequently or you're forced to change careers many times from outside circumstances.

david starling

This argument is funny.

And because I'm Mars in Aries I want in!

It's not that simple to look at the Midheaven only. Or to assign a huge list of possible tangible connections.

I'll give you this bone on to WHY I think this way
When I'm reading a chart to someone, I like to be as spiritual as possible, about their own journey and the whole array of possibilities that they can take based on the ENERGY that is manifested in the planets and then expressed through the houses and aspects.
It seems to get a better response rather than me saying "Oh Pisces Midheaven? You should get into art or film school!"

I have a Scorpio Midheaven..... so I *cringe* everytime someone tells me I should be a detective. *cringe*

At least no one has suggested "sex therapist"!:lol:

animatedoodle

47fgRQmpKmrkI.gif

I've gotten sex therapist too.
Sex Educator? What is that? Thats a new one!

You'll probably work with technology, or choose a career that is different from the norm or different from what people expect you to be. You'll create your own career on your own terms. OR, it can mean that you change careers frequently or you're forced to change careers many times from outside circumstances.
Today 08:59 AM

3osxYwZm9WZwnt1Zja.gif

How dare you be accurate!??!!

animatedoodle

The sites say that Uranus is all about technology
I work with a computer.

Like those kinds of connections are not hard to make

But I don't work knowing about computers.... see thats the grey weird line...

david starling

The Sun and Moon can just blow up then.

Interesting choice of words. The 1966 film, "Blowup" directed by Antonioni, was influential in the avant-garde film world. It's about a hip photographer who blows up one of his photos to a large enough size to see evidence of a murder, and tries to do something about it. There's a club, where the then-popular Yardbirds were playing, ending their set smashing a guitar (something new, then). Anyway, it still holds up. If you haven't seen it, you might enjoy it--made photography look cool.

Last edited:

animatedoodle

Interesting choice of words. The 1966 film, "Blowup" directed by Antonioni, was influential in the avant-garde film world. It's about a hip photographer who blows up one of his photos to a large enough size to see evidence of a murder, and trays to do something about it.

I love that movie

Look at him
He has Neptune written all over him!

Blow-Up-4.jpg

He even has a camera and is in black and white

*CASE CLOSED*