Ex boyfriend screwing around

KatyaVelikaya

Where to begin.

My (now ex) boyfriend broke things off in late June. After that he was repeatedly looking at my online social network sites, and then at my dating profile that I put up.

About a week ago he sent me a text message that he was about to have back surgery and "say goodbye, I'm going to die" (he has anxiety issues). In my view, if he abandoned me after a miscarriage like he did, and then broke it off, he shouldnt expect pity, help or emotional support during his surgery. I presumed he was already dating others and did not reply.

After he ended our rel'sihp I put up a profile on a paid dating site that is supposed to be for serious relationships. It happen to be the site where we met two years ago.

Two days later after his "surgery" text, he had a profile up. Because the pictures take 48 hrs to approve, he created the profile the same nite he sent me the text in panic about his surgery.

It did not occur to me until a friend said "he's doing this on purpose to annoy and hurt you" that he was "following me" or doing this. I want to know if that's true and what the hay is going on. (not to mention if i was having emergency surgery , the last thing i'd be doign is putting up online dating profiles claiming i will have a child with a woman age 36-40 after abandoning the woman in that age group with whom i did JUST HAVE a child...but that's just me).

What is he thinking/feeling/what the heck is going on:

I know normally relationship is 7th house but since he broke off with me, is he now 11th?

If we take 7th house: He is Aries/Mars in his own 3rd of Communications (how fitting). I am Libra/VEnus but not sure we can use that in his 5th as it could be other women. Venus sextiles Mars.
I am moon in his 3rd, 6 degrees away.
He is under sunbeams, weakened and conjunct Merc and JUpiter (not sure if that has any signifacance here). Or Venus in his 5th (11th) is other women?

If we take 11th house: He is Virgo ruled by Mercury in his 4th house of home, not going anywehre and I'm moon...21 degrees away.

Can anyone comment on the condition of Mars (or Mercury if that is who he is here) in this chart, as I am not good with such things as debilitations and exaltations and combust and so forth...

Attachments

• WhatHeThinkFeelWhatTheHeck.jpg
    WhatHeThinkFeelWhatTheHeck.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Angels

looks to me he is innocent and hurt by you. if u are into this man why would you go desperate on online sites while u have ur man already :bandit:

this is what my bf did to me back in may- june he was on dating sites while he was in relationship with me i came to now this only when he was breaking up with me i went on and see it for my self the dates he was flirting with other girls were the dates when he said he wanna marry me and i was having a fight with my parents for him where my parents said not to believe him. he is only using me.

now when i look back it all seem stupid i fight with my family for a culprit like him.

i would say u would understand if u put ur self in his place. just go talk to him make it out smoothly. looks like he still loves u and cares abt it. its just he is wanting u to understand this is what u have done to him and thats how it hurts when someone you trust cheats on ur back.:innocent:

leave the chart!!! be practical. he needs a sorry!

Angels

Where to begin.

My (now ex) boyfriend broke things off in late June. After that he was repeatedly looking at my online social network sites, and then at my dating profile that I put up.

About a week ago he sent me a text message that he was about to have back surgery and "say goodbye, I'm going to die" (he has anxiety issues). In my view, if he abandoned me after a miscarriage like he did, and then broke it off, he shouldnt expect pity, help or emotional support during his surgery. I presumed he was already dating others and did not reply.

After he ended our rel'sihp I put up a profile on a paid dating site that is supposed to be for serious relationships. It happen to be the site where we met two years ago.

Two days later after his "surgery" text, he had a profile up. Because the pictures take 48 hrs to approve, he created the profile the same nite he sent me the text in panic about his surgery.

It did not occur to me until a friend said "he's doing this on purpose to annoy and hurt you" that he was "following me" or doing this. I want to know if that's true and what the hay is going on. (not to mention if i was having emergency surgery , the last thing i'd be doign is putting up online dating profiles claiming i will have a child with a woman age 36-40 after abandoning the woman in that age group with whom i did JUST HAVE a child...but that's just me).

I know normally relationship is 7th house but since he broke off with me, is he now 11th?

If we take 7th house: He is Aries/Mars in his own 3rd of Communications (how fitting). I am Libra/VEnus but not sure we can use that in his 5th as it could be other women. Venus sextiles Mars.
He is under sunbeams, weakened and conjunct Merc and JUpiter (not sure if that has any signifacance here). Or Venus in his 5th (11th) is other women?

If we take 11th house: He is Virgo ruled by Mercury in his 4th house of home, not going anywehre and I'm moon...21 degrees away.

Can anyone comment on the condition of Mars (or Mercury if that is who he is here) in this chart, as I am not good with such things as debilitations and exaltations and combust and so forth...

ur charts question "what does he thinks" - Answer : Betrayed:rightful:

Lion o ness

Where to begin.

It sounds like he's trying to manipulate you.

Your Venus in Virgo, he is mars in cancer
Both are in fall

KatyaVelikaya

I think I was not clear.

I was faithful to him and was not on any online dating sites until AFTER he ended our relationship.

When our child died he abandoned me, went on a drinking binge for 3 days and disappeared. then he stole the key to my apartment. We did not see each other or discuss the loss at all and to date have still not discussed it ) he did not inquire about the baby's gender, the reason for the death, or my health -- I have had 16 doctor visits since then and he's not even aware bc he doesnt inquire).

At that point I put up a profile. I also found an old profile of his (edited to add: on a different site, a free one) in which he was advertising himself as SINGLE while i was pregnant with his child. He created that profile in February 2012 and added photos to it ON MY BIRTHDAY this year.

On the paid site he says he is willing to have a child with a woman age 36-40 *without knowing the medical reasons for the first loss*. At the minimum he is risking the health of other women by doing this.

So how can he feel betrayed by me?

What is it in the chart that shows he feels betrayed? I am interested in what the chart says...

Last edited:

Zonark

I think I was not clear.

I was faithful to him and was not on any online dating sites until AFTER he ended our relationship.

When our child died he abandoned me, went on a drinking binge for 3 days and disappeared. then he stole the key to my apartment. We did not see each other or discuss the loss at all and to date have still not discussed it ) he did not inquire about the baby's gender, the reason for the death, or my health -- I have had 16 doctor visits since then and he's not even aware bc he doesnt inquire).

At that point I put up a profile. I also found an old profile of his (edited to add: on a different site, a free one) in which he was advertising himself as SINGLE while i was pregnant with his child. He created that profile in February 2012 and added photos to it ON MY BIRTHDAY this year.

On the paid site he says he is willing to have a child with a woman age 36-40 *without knowing the medical reasons for the first loss*. At the minimum he is risking the health of other women by doing this.

What is it in the chart that shows he feels betrayed? I am interested in what the chart says...

Astrology aside it sounds like he was emotionally traumatized by the loss of the child and I think your reaction to his 'abandonment' was a reaction to trauma on your part as well. I think you both need to talk to each other about this. The fact that you both have not discussed it tells all.

Discuss it. Drop all the other speculation about whether he's looking for love elsewhere and whose betraying who, it is irrelevant. This miscarriage needs to be talked about by the both of you ASAP in an honest, open and mature manner.

KatyaVelikaya

He says the relationship is over and there is nothing to discuss. That was our last exchange (from him). I messaged him that I do have the info about gender and reasonfor death if he is ever interested. NO REPLY TO ME.

So i cant discuss it when he wont participate.

ashriia

a guy that is off seeking women while she was pregnant with their child and on her birthday then doesn't even care to ask about her health after she lost the baby, is likely incapable of a mature conversation. it one's actions that speak for themselves. let go, move on, heal. don't waste your time on this guy. let someone else deal with him.

KatyaVelikaya

I am trying to move on. But unlike him, I have a heart :sad:

I would still like insight here on the chart though, is he suffering at all? Or just going on his happy destroy-more-lives way?

Zonark

He says the relationship is over and there is nothing to discuss. That was our last exchange (from him). I messaged him that I do have the info about gender and reasonfor death if he is ever interested. NO REPLY TO ME.

So i cant discuss it when he wont participate.

Alright well he's obviously got issues. Take the high ground and forget about him, don't try prying into his sex life now it will only break you down.

Angels

I think I was not clear.

sorry hun!

i just read ur story. What an a s s he is!

dun care abt him. If he bothers u give a complain to the police as far as truth bybur side why you bother. Point him wgat he did. Mention him it the dates he was wandering around on the internet while u were carrying his child. Warn him if he gets too personal.

btw i didnt check ur chart. check with zarathu or ilenka or reffala or aquarius 007 they do gr8 job interpreting. Check with them.

Angels

Seems like he is a jerk like my ex bf.why u bother abt tat monkey. If he sin aroubd gid will handle him or he will fall in his own pit one day or the other. Or he may end up getting stds lol.

the more u watch him the more ull be hurt. I watched my bf to make sure am i doubting him for no reason. I suffer from intutions cos i can sense people sp if they are close to me.i felt bad of my self doubting him but when i see it for real with all my eyes then only i realised what a jerk he is. He use woman to get settled in his life love is a weapon he is using on girl as an optioN to get settled. I was all shocked and cried all nights... He dun worth my love or trust. Now i accept its him and get my self away from him stopped follwoing his a s s tat way i am feeling calm.

My lesson never follow a jerk bf at the end it will only hurt us than the hutts he is giving us.