Venus/Pluto in Synastry and Composite?

moonwillow

Lithuel This site is amazing. Thank you.

From the article
"The best of Pluto goes forward with awareness. The worst of Pluto doesn’t know the difference between pruning dead branches and uprooting the entire tree. He can be a healer, allowing new growth, or he can be a thug, leaving us lying battered in the street."

I can safely say he has left me battered.

"Pluto to any planet, either natally or between charts, brings this same pattern of silence, observation, analysis, and explosion" (Definitely explains alot about me) I have venus square pluto, I am sure having a scorpio rising and both venus and mars in the eighth doesn't help amongst others

"They will erupt on you just when you think you’re safe, when you are least able to defend yourself, and often walk away not realizing what they’ve done. Pluto’s powers of observation may be acute, but it’s not the most sensitive or empathetic of energies."

This article was awesome. I just wish I could stop obsessing!

thanks again

Last edited:
I am starting to think that I am the only person alive who actually really likes the Pluto aspects in synastry. I've never felt such intense feelings of passion, deepness, and love in a relationship before. I feel addicted to the feelings, and I know that I could not walk away if I wanted to. Before we came together, there was always an invisible pull there which I'm sure was caused by the Plutonian energy between the two of us. I want to merge into him and become one, only then would I be able to attain the level of closeness that I strive for. Not to mention the sex is completely otherworldly. I heart Pluto! :devil:

Neither one of us have heavy Pluto aspects in our natal chart, but in both our synastry chart and composite chart, they are loaded with heavy Pluto contacts.

These are our Pluto aspects in synastry.

He is Pluto in these.

Pluto Opposite Sun
Pluto Square Mars
Pluto Trine Jupiter
Pluto Conjunct Uranus
Pluto Opposite Chiron
Pluto Sextile Part of Fortune
Pluto Trine Lilith

I am Pluto in these.

Pluto Sextile Mercury
Pluto Square Venus
Pluto Opposite Jupiter
Pluto Square Neptune
Pluto Sextile Lilith
Pluto Sextile Ascendant
Pluto Conjunct Midheaven

soda1ash2

My Pluto is conjuct this man's venus, sun and mercury in syanstry... and he has pluto conjunct sun, venus nd mercury in his natal... we have a moon opp pluto in composite and pluto trine mars in composite, with also pluto sextile saturn..

I’m a Pisces and he is the scorpio in this relationship…
"It was not love, it never was.. it was an attraction which faded more and more as I began to discover that he was lesser and lesser of the person that I pictured him to be….
It was a way to temporarily fill up the then emptiness of my life…. But what he thinks of me now – an angel or a devil or a plane conceited idiot.. that I would never know….. All that I would ever know is that he let me go and chose not to speak…
I am indebted to you as my apparent fondness for you was the only thing that kept me sane in the days where reality was too harsh to deal… I must have been annoying; for you chose not to speak to me… But Dear God, thanks for sending him to me… and make me feel an illusion of love atleast… I think it is the most ethereal form of love I’m sure to ever know and feel…. the most 1 sided ever, as I perceive it to be..
But all my illusions of what I thought you feel for me will stay on…. As they were all that I wanted u to feel for me… and the only thoughts I filled my empty mind when it had no better thoughts to see… the fact that you were closer home made me look for surety and security in the way I chose to live my life afar, which had no semblance with what I wanted it to be.…
U used me and I used u in our own desperate ways …….nd now we are even, in this not so good world…
But still I want to claim that the best times of my life r the days when I crushed on u.. as they were the most dreamy.. nd trust me real life for me at most times dint match the dreamy part… …….. but I still believe in dreams…"
I’m still looking for closure… while now I have come close to believing that he never felt any love for me throughout… the love that oh so I wanted him to feel…. But he was rather smart enough to milk the situation where I was totally into him, by asking me for projects and stuff most of the time… now I feel confirmedly that this scorpio was such a bad choice for a first love… I hate the fact that we are not in talking terms anymore, though I run over again and again in my mind as to what made us depart in a way to never meet again.. I just spent time with him for 20 days… nd that was enough to keep me engaged with his thoughts at the back of mind for the next one year…
May be on fine day.. I will be able to make sense of what all happened between me and him… or that might never even happen as I have to go on living… Not even crumbling academics could make me this genuinely depressed… May b that’s because there is one more living being involve din this situation as opposed to unresponsive academics..
But what the hell… I still kinda feel really bad that he did not feel an eon of true love, or for that matter any liking for me… and also it feels bad that I crushed on a ghost, a non-living entity of what my impression of him was, for such ****ing long period… where everyone around me were in actual relationships…
The worse things about this scorp was-
1. He used me to get projects, instead of knowing that I was interested in him in a romatic way, while he din’t..( wat the hell. He dint even love me, nd he wanted projects from me, cos he thought I could do a lot for him, in this sided love)
2. He was ****ing proud of his material success, which I do not deny, but at the same time only that attitude was pouring out when he opened his mouth.
3. The fact that “He” will never love me even in the future pisses me off, as this was my first try with romance..
4. The fact that we departed with bad blood between us pisses me off… inspite of the fact that this situation made me learn diplomacy with other ppl excepting him, as I needed it to survive the period of my rejection by him..
5. I look better than him, but there seems to be some magnetic pull in him, nd supposedly he might have thought twice cos I was nearly 3 years older to him.. nd supposedly if a guy likes u he will let it know very clearly, nd he doesn’t confuse a girl like this; otherwise its just waste of time for the girl to even think and go behind the guy.. nd supposedly I was not attractive enough to be loved by him… nd I don’t see how I could have escaped this situation by being personal about this for sooo long…. I might forget all this one day…. But I will definitely go down the drain of history as a pisces who couldn’t hold a scorpio’s attention.
6. I hate the fact that he never tried to contact me back and let me go away so easily… nd disillusioning me about the love which in my head I thought he had in me for soo long( nd supposed undercurrent of intensity I thought which existed between us, which I used to forcibly try and find in all things connected to us)…it made be scared that I was trying to survive in some alternative reality, for even all the years that I spent before meeting him..
7. Supposedly love stories were supposed to have good endings and not such mentally torturous ones for atleast one person..
8. ****ing astrology made me believe that scorpio-pisecs relationship was other-wordly.. when it did not even live upto being worldly in any sense…
9. Now, I feel iek a reaalll looooser, not a thanks to that scorpio guy…
10. He elicited only –ve recations fom me after a point of time..
11. The fact that he was shared such electric aspects between our charts dint do anything to improve the situation between us… 
12. Now I wonder whether I would be able to love and appreciate any guy with the intensity with which I did for this guy..
13. Nd he ****ing got away from all this without even feeling a eon of guilt or for that matter any other emotion in the dictionary..
14. Whereas I incarcerated day and night thinking about what actually went soo ****ing wrong..
15. The fact that he did not feel any love for me as naturally as I felt for him… nd not even knowing now as to what on earth I’m supposed to do to get that..
16. Nd the internal haunting that I might go down his brain as a stupid crasy freak..
17. Nd the fear that I wouldn’t be able to forget what happened with me in this way..
18. The fact that he would enjoying with other girls..
19. The fact that he gave me enough warning that he wasn’t interested..,Lol..

moonwillow

I am so very sorry Soda1ash2, that you are going through this.

So much sorrow, you articulated your pain very well.

I never for one minute took in consideration what the pluto(him) conjunct my venus precisely must have felt.
I think I understand now what he must have/or is feeling right now.

Lithuel

It was not love, it never was.. it was an attraction which faded more and more as I began to discover that he was lesser and lesser of the person that I pictured him to be….

Ah, the "cruel" depths of Pluto. I put "cruel" in quotation marks ("_") because it is only our perception of Pluto that we deem as cruel. Pluto simply gets to the bottom and exposes all preconceptions. Sometimes, Pluto finds a heart of gold. Other times, Pluto finds a soul which does it no good. The Pluto person cannot help but see thru a person's visage, seeing what is good or bad beneath.

Oh now that I've read all this about the Pluto/Venus in synastry sounds like I'm swimming in the dark waters or at least I'm about to dive in:happy:

There's something going on between me and this guy and my Pluto conjuncts his Venus in Synastry chart.. Theres more though...his pluto conjuncts my Mars and my Saturn and all of those Pluto aspects go on in my 7th and in his 6th and 7th house. Plus, my natal Venus squares Pluto and his natal venus is in conjunction with Pluto. Sounds like...well...how can I put it...Fun?!:happy:

To put all the jokes aside, so far this doesn't look anything like a violent relationship in any way, so I don't know what to expect really or if I should take the Pluto all that seriously....

bttrklk

is there anyone who knows about venus-pluto quincunx aspect? i couldn't find any good explanations about it.i know that one person will be more obsessive and the other one will have the upper hand in pluto-venus contacts but the roles change according to the aspects.in conjunction pluto person will be the more obsessive one and in opposition or square,the venus person will be.but there is no enough information about quincunx.i have venus pluto contacts with the man i love but i can't predict who has the obsession

-my venus opposite his pluto at 6 degrees
-his venus quincunx my pluto exactly

Claire19

The problem with synastry is that is confusing and contradictory. The composite aspect is more indicative of the relationship and how others tend to view you as a couple. THe dynamics at play and they are not always as one might expect.

Venus square Pluto, depending on which houses are involved can mean financial woes and also a degree of manipulation and secrecy. Obsessive and dominating characteristics. Sexual issues. One aspect alone should not determine if you go or stay. We come together to grow and serve out our karma and all is not a bed of roses in any relationship.

MelissaM

If you are ready to change yourself well you should stay but if you are not ready and you resist to change the way you think about love, your ways, actually what you are now, well you just have to let go and keep yourself the way you are. The venus person has a powerful energy who is capable to change the pluto person through hard times. "Very challenging times" for both if they unite. I consider this aspect as a tranformative aspect, the Phenix aspect. The pluto person in my life brought me deep hurt and cries in my soul. I love myself and I won't allow him to manipulate me and keep lying to me. For some people this aspect bring something good into their life, this just depends how the person is. Always check her/his natal chart first, then compare both by getting a synastry chart to know how the energies combine and then do the composite chart to get deeper into the relationship.. love is not based only in attractions, you should be able to trust, mutual respect, mutual understanding and no mind games in order to be "real love"

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

My ex boyfriend had his Venus in Aquarius exactly square my Mercury/Pluto conjunction in Scorpio. My best friend and roommate has the same placement of Venus. I also have Jupiter conjunct their venus in Aquarius. I had intense relationships (friend and boyfriend) with both of them. Either extreme pleasure or extreme rage. Thin line between love and hate (or irritation) maybe? And there is a new guy I like that has the same birthdate as the ex.... Quite intense emotions there, love/hate again:p Its seems like the intense emotions from them is some kind of "catalyzator" for funny psychic experiences too though.

My dad has his Venus (Taurus) in opposition to my Mercury/Pluto. His Pluto (Leo) is squaring this again. And my mum has natally Venus/Pluto conjunction. So it seems like Ive always had this Pluto aspect in synastry almost my whole life. So for me all this might be "normal".

Also, what these people have in common is that they in their own ways are a little or at times VERY secretive. Trying to hide stuff from me or others all the time. This bothers a Mercury/Pluto in Scorpio person I feel:D I mean it worries me that they try so desperately to hide stuff, cause it doesnt feel so healthy. And I can be honest with them about stuff and they get like the shocks of their lives...

Last edited:

Chirongirl

I know exactly what is this, it is as you have decribed my relationship (the first one you've described) with my ex (at last we managed to go apart!). He has his Pluto trining (not square, notice) my Venus and I have Pluto trining his Mercury ruler of his 7th (He says that us was his only successful marriage (!) which amazes me because for me was only hell!).
And I do get angry when I read things that say that this is not a tough aspect if one is willing to experience things deeeply and transform oneself and blablabla... I've challenged myself deeply, put at stake all my beliefs and the result was only hell. And I do think that Pluto-Venus realtionships as I've seen more than a couple around me (and that goes for tr Pluto con Venus as well) are always about two people that are sick. One pathologically psycologically sick and other, who tries to be the so-called healer but ends up discovering that has deep issues of low self-steem to have decided to cope with that anyway. That has been my experience and I've seen this happening a couple times in friends of mine, as well. At the end, one after being totally exhausted in his/her soul energies just have to give up and face the fact that the other is just mental/emotionally handicapped, vulgo, a pathological case often described in books of mental illness (and you did not have a clue in the beginning?!). The question is why should someone (often Venus) being attracted in the first place to a sick person? Low steem seems to be often the answer (most commonly comes out of a wounded heart or childhood issues). And I doubt that anyone hasn't had the intuition since the first moment of this relationship that this would end up badly (for you, of course) but decided to go on despite of this intuition.

To sum up, I see sickness in the pathological sense in this relationships Venus-Pluto, sorry if that ofends someone or is to harsh on someone who is now still under the spell of someone. But I am yet to be convinced that this is not the case.

aquacan

Such simple truth in such simple words. I agree with every single word you said in here, even with the intution! The first time I saw my ex who and I share a double whammy of Venus Pluto along with his Venus squaring my Moon, deep down someone screamed at me: RUN!! My whole instinct shouted at me to run and get away of that person. It felt pure evil. but then again...you do get sucked into Pluto's dark hole.

You truely deserve a prize for your comment, Aquacan.

moonwillow

I have recently experienced this, venus conj pluto (me) and Pluto conj venus (him) we had other venus/pluto and venus/neptune venus/saturn, sun/jupiter/uranus aspects.

I agree with with Aquacan. These are tough aspects to deal with, and when he (pluto) came into my life I was going through hell in my current relationship. I mean HELL, it seems to me from what I have read is that these aspects get triggered or these people come into our lives when we are at our most vulnerable.

I don't know much about astrology, only just learning. Learnt alot from reading threads and posts on this site, another aspect of this is that we Plutonion people, (I have venus square pluto natally amongst others) we tend to attract these people.

misery attracts misery at least in my case. Now all I do is think of him, my mercury also conjunct his pluto 0 orb.

I do intend to RUN each time someone like this comes into my life again
I am glad this is over and we will never have contact again. At least I can get on with my life. Even if I think of him every passing hour.
I am relying on mother time to help. It will heal. I hope.

Venusinlibra

Im glad to read all those posts about people that HAD venus/pluto relationships and survived, because Im just begining to dive into one relationship like that and I feel like Im tied inside an runaway train. Ive had sick relationships before (moon in the 12th square venus, saturn in the seventh house) so I know very well how they look like. And I simply cant prevent myself to fall again! Me and this guy, we dont have venus/pluto conexions in sinastry, but in composite uranus conjunt pluto in the 12th/asc and both square venus in 3th.

And I can see all the signs of the ordeal Im going through, and I dont have the strength to get out. The sexual atraction, the manipulation, the fear of being deserted AGAIN and left alone to deal with you misery, while the other seems to be so perfect and fortunate in everything.

The only really good aspect we have is that in sinastry his netune conjunt ascendant trines my moon conjunt ascendant.

Question: theres no way, at all, a relationship like this turn into something pleasant, warming, rewarding?

PS - I said Im begining? We have been dating for 1 and half year now, and he still refuses to give me his adress and phone number! He lives in another country, so he comes and goes, aparently, to the outer space.

desperateneptune

Venus pluto aspects have a lot of lessons to give even if you are the one to suffer the abusive behaviour..they make you stand up for yourself or else you ll be eaten alive...at the end you have gained a valuable experience equal to a treasure

Venusinlibra

Venus pluto aspects have a lot of lessons to give even if you are the one to suffer the abusive behaviour..they make you stand up for yourself or else you ll be eaten alive...at the end you have gained a valuable experience equal to a treasure

wow, that really sounds like something a scorpio would say. I have a scorpio cousin who broke the hearts of many girls, by manipulating and using them like things. And when I confront him, he always says: "I made them a favor. They are tougher now".