Question about moving?

cassanra

My sister is in rather a sticky situtation and asked me to pull a horary chart today for this. As some are aware from a previous thread, her cabin burned to the ground. She is staying sort of with her landlord and sometimes in a teepee on the grounds near by. She has bought in to property there and can build there but she really has no place to stay.
Someone has offered to let her stay at their house while they travel. a stranger really. They will be gone for four months. She would be responsible for their pets etc. She has several concerns. First, it is a committment and her work there is flagging. She may be deployed as part of a red cross team and may need to leave. If deployed she could be gone a while. And next week she is traveling to met me at my moms house for a week to help my mom move out. She is uncertain about making this committement so she asks "should I house sit"?
First, I am not going to use derived houses. She is jupiter which is retrograde indicating a change of mind and going back to something. She is also the moon. The moon is not strong. Her current home is ruled by mars in the 6th house. Mars is at 29 degrees meaning something is about to change. Of course she has no home so I am not sure what to say....her home for a short time could be with her landlord until she builds her own but money is an issue. The home where she would remove herslf is mercury and it is combust. The moon does trine the combust mercury first then trines the sun then opposes saturn and then sextiles mars her home. I am a little confused on this.
Does this mean yes, she should move in this house as mercury and the sun occupy the 8th of others resources and the moon rules the 8th or as mercury is combust does it imply a cautionairy 'no'.

Attachments

• houseastro_2gw_21_diurnal_86300_13306.gif
    houseastro_2gw_21_diurnal_86300_13306.gif
    29.8 KB · Views: 18

archergirl

Hi there,

Reading between the lines, this question isn't really about moving anywhere. It's about a job (house-sitting). The job has benefits (such as "a place to live"), but in actuality it seems to be the responsibilities of the 'job' that your sister is most concerned about, and with good reason.

So in this case you would need to look at the 10th ruler, Venus. She is peregrine and cadent, and in the sign of your sister's detriment, Gemini. This shows your sister's ambivalence about accepting the offer.

The Moon has separated from a square to Venus and applies to an opposition to Saturn. Saturn is placed in the 9th; and you suggested that she might be deployed by the Red Cross to somewhere. The Moon applying to oppose Saturn would give me a 'no, don't accept the offer', as it seems that this would likely indicate difficulties and troubles (for your sister).

As you have noted, the 4th ruler (the 'home', metaphorical and physical) is in very late degrees; it is also in a cadent house and has separated from a square to her ruler Jupiter (who is retrograde).

All of this speaks of a situation that is shaky and unstable, and is likely to remain that way. Your sister already has misgivings about taking on the house-sitting job. I would suggest that she trust those feelings; no matter how shiny the package looks on the outside, it is likely to cause her further complications down the road. Jupiter is retrograde, reinforcing the idea that she will either change her mind, or that circumstances will change themselves for her.

AG:)