Job Stability

anku

Hi Respected members
Below are my details, just curious does my future shows job stability? I joined a firm just 4 months back and there seems some internal issues within my firm and there will be few staffs who will be asked to leave. What does my stars say...

DOB: 29-Dec-1984, Time: 20:40 PM

horary_chart.jpg

Yuri

Hi Respected members
Below are my details, just curious does my future shows job stability? I joined a firm just 4 months back and there seems some internal issues within my firm and there will be few staffs who will be asked to leave. What does my stars say...

DOB: 29-Dec-1984, Time: 20:40 PM

View attachment 82021

It's not a horary chart, so you need to read the rules to make a horary one. I have made it for my coordinates, and, according to it, your job is Venus that is going to be combust, so some problems with your job are very likely; I am not sure if you are going to be exactly fired because there is not exact combustion so far, but s10 Venus is very weak in Virgo and in detriment of your significator Jupiter, s1. Probably your firm is facing really extreme difficulties.

anku

Hi

Could you please guide me with the process, I followed and generated the chart, not sure where did I go wrong. Your help will be great

Yuri

Hi

Could you please guide me with the process, I followed and generated the chart, not sure where did I go wrong. Your help will be great

A horary chart is a chart of the moment when you are asking your question. For example, the exact time when you are sending your message with your question, plus your place, with Universal Time or GMT and some added time if necessary - summertime, etc.... An astrologer also may take his own time and place to draw a chart for the moment he is reading and understanding your question. For your case, I took my time and place when I have read your question- Moscow, 15.04 +3 22.08.19, so you may check. Asc 7 Sag, MC 10 Lib, S1 Jupiter, s10 Venus. Your natal chart added is not needed here in a horary theme.

Last edited:

anku

Thanks attaching the updated chart, It is based on yesterday the time I created my Question and My current location, please share your findings.

astro_2at_vikash.47494.436155.jpg

Yuri

Thanks attaching the updated chart, It is based on yesterday the time I created my Question and My current location, please share your findings.

View attachment 82023

I don't think it is correct to look through a chart coming second, but here your significator Mars is going to be combust. It is not good, and here we have exact combustion applying, so it's not good at all. Your job s10 Saturn is some better than in my first chart, retrograde though, but its presence near South Node badly spoils s10. Combustion of Mars is a very bad sign, so anyway I can't consider this chart good, too. Sorry. I think you need to be careful with your causes and actions.

anku

So shall I have the chart based on the date, timezone and location of when I ask the Question? Or present date,time, location? Things are not over yet, I might be taking tension more than I should. effectively the question of uncertainty or job-loss should come maybe within next week. If this helps.
Are you suggesting my chart based on my location shows near future job loss?

Yuri

Are you suggesting my chart based on my location shows near future job loss?

No, not necessarily. I wrote above: "I am not sure if you are going to be exactly fired because there is not exact combustion... I think you need to be careful with your causes and actions." That's all. Tbh, I don't trust completely the second chart coming next, despite its formal rightness.

Last edited:

anku

Okie, So horary charts changes hourly. Does it make sense to look at horary chart for Job related questions?
I can generate new chart after thinking about the Job, not sure if that makes sense.

Yuri

Okie, So horary charts changes hourly. Does it make sense to look at horary chart for Job related questions?
I can generate new chart after thinking about the Job, not sure if that makes sense.

No, it doesn't make sense to look hourly, only once. Astrology is not mathematics. Only the first chart is considered to be relatively reliable, and it works only if the question itself was previously thought thoroughly and of great importance. Read the rules, please. And a forecast is never 100%.

Last edited: