Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-05-2018, 04:45 PM
MoonSun's Avatar
MoonSun MoonSun is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 52
Beauty and attractiveness

And we could discuss about this by giving example of people we know or just our self.


Last edited by MoonSun; 09-13-2018 at 10:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-05-2018, 04:58 PM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSun View Post
I opened this topic, because I saw other topics about beauty and this is also an subject I wanted to ask and talk about in the astrological way. As you can see in my chart, I have not much going on with Venus and her connections. When I look at the charts of celebrities or my friends, I see for sure many aspects which give ''beauty'' and ''attractiveness'', also I know that everyone has another taste and different thoughts about what they found beautiful or attractive. I do not want to sound arrogant, but in my opinion, everyone has to find herself beautiful and accept herself as she is and make something of it. I know I'm not the most beautiful person, but I do feel and find myself beautiful. I'm aware of what I have and not have. Still, if I look at it in a astrological way (chart), I can't find the aspects what gives beauty and attractiveness. Only that my Leo Venus 12th house opposites my Aquarius Moon in the 6th house. I'd would be happy if you'll could see some things I don't.

And we could discuss about this by giving example of people we know or just our self.
Beauty is, unfortunately, celebrated in a supposedly a progressive society. Beauty gets you places because it people automatically like beautiful people more. However, if someone is not attractive physically, then they have to accept it. There is nothing wrong with not being beautiful. At the end of the day, what truly matters is our inner self. Our mind can make anything happen and help us achieve our goals, not our external appearance.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-05-2018, 07:01 PM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSun View Post
I do agree with you, but also not. I think that everyone, yes, everyone has a natural attractiveness in some way going on. Not many people would be attracted to a person who does not fit in the beauty rules nowadays, but some would definitely be attracted to them. Confidence makes a person very attractive for sure, even if you don't have it all. I believe that the way you stand, how you look with your eyes, how you move and do things could make so much difference.
If anyone has a natural attractiveness then do you mean that even people that look like monsters are attractive? If not, then not everyone has natural attractiveness. If they actually do, then they're not physically attractive, their inner selves are attractive. The thing is that you can't expect the approval of others in your life. Waiting for others to accept you for what you are or, especially, for what you look like, is the worst.

Trying to look your best because you want others to like you is terrible because you will never ever be accepted wholly by everyone. Life is not about waiting for others to do things for you or being happy because of others, it's about being happy by yourself and doing things yourself.

Trusting others and thinking about other people's opinions is stupid and a waste of time, if you do so then you will undoubtedly be unhappy. I am not saying that you should not trust anyone or try to be accepted by looking better- what I believe is that if you try to look more attractive physically, then it should be because you think you deserve to look better or because you know it might increase the chances of landing a job (because it actually does affect other's opinion of you). Trusting others is also useless because you never know if people are going to betray you. So if trusting others fulfills you and makes you happy, just make sure to not expect anything from others. If you love or trust someone you should never expect them to trust you back or anything. This is the sad part of reality. The world is way too cruel and unfair for it to be a place for love or of acceptance. Thinking the world is full of happiness is foolish. Love really is a beautiful thing when it's unconditional and it is worth to fight for a world that is full of it, even though it will never happen. Unconditional love doesn't care about appearance. Infatuation and sexual desire does.

Last edited by obsidianmineral; 05-05-2018 at 07:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,205
People try to pull out aspects, but in the end, it's all subjective. General agreement seems to be Venus, Mars, and Pluto playing with each other, but even that isn't a hard rule. If most of us went blindly picking out charts and guessing who'd be attractive, we'd probably be wrong. I do think attractiveness encompasses many things. Some people emit an intensity, but intensity can be striking or it can push others away. Some people emit a purity of love and joy. Some people are physically attractive but emotionally bland. Some people are well groomed and others have a natural beauty to them. Some people have a sexuality about them but not beauty. Some people are just damned adorable. We all have different tastes too and there's just so many variables
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,205
I think we all do have to love ourselves, though. I'm very critical of myself. I judge myself by others' standards but I'm not even fully aware what others' standards are. That's unhealthy, but of course that's something I'm trying to fix
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-05-2018, 07:31 PM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I think we all do have to love ourselves, though. I'm very critical of myself. I judge myself by others' standards but I'm not even fully aware what others' standards are. That's unhealthy, but of course that's something I'm trying to fix
I already stopped doing that. It's very unhealthy because caring about other's standards will sentence you to a life-long unhappiness or lack of satisfaction. I think your standards are seen through the 9th house, and what you think of other's opinion is seen through the Sun. I myself have the Sun in the 9th house so I believe it has conditioned myself to reflect upon what truly is valuable.

Last edited by obsidianmineral; 05-05-2018 at 07:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianmineral View Post
I already stopped doing that. It's very unhealthy because caring about other's standards will sentence you to a life-long unhappiness or lack of satisfaction. I think your standards are seen through the 9th house, and what you think of other's opinion is seen through the Sun. I myself have the Sun in the 9th house so I believe it has conditioned myself to reflect upon what truly is valuable.
It's really interesting you say that given that my 9th house ruler opposes my Sun and this has been a lifelong issue of mine. I don't see it as irredeemable tho. It's something I'm aware of and working on. I think there's many aspects in my chart that can lead to insecurity. I also have mars square Venus and Venus square my AC. Virgo can be very self critical and that's where my Mars and Moon sit

Edit. They don't oppose. They actually sextile lol, my Sun and 9th house ruler

Last edited by Lykanized; 05-05-2018 at 08:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,096
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

I am fascinated by beauty. The best article I have seen was on a thread on this forum and I have also seen the same information from a website. I do not know if they are the same authors but they are the same article. It uses celebrity examples of those who are beautiful and those who are not and in every case where beauty was seen in the person the Venus in the chart was able to flow easily to the surface of the chart and as a result the surface of the person.

Here is the thread (I could not find the website version)

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...angelina+jolie

The easy flow of Venus energy is apparent in every example.

There was a more recent thread on this forum about beauty which argued that Sun trine Pluto gives beauty but I believe this was his subjective opinion and may indicate power and a strong core of personality but does not indicate physical beauty.

The easy flow of Venus equals physical beauty as can be seen from the article.

If I move from physical beauty a little and look at why other people are attractive to others without physical beauty then there are a whole lot of different planets in signs and aspects that makes someone attractive. For example, sun trine Pluto like the article above, Mars in Scorpio, Venus aspecting Mars, Neptune Saturn or Pluto.

There is an article from 'my Christian psychic' which lists other attractive traits. for example, a full 5th house, Mars in Scorpio, a prominent Ceres etc I agree fully after looking for examples from people I know.

http://mychristianpsychic.com/journa...al-placements/

These are examples of what makes someone attractive in general. but again for beauty, then Venus must be allowed to come to the surface.

You can make yourself more attractive by learning what suits you more and what your best angle is. When you are in a good place in your life and you have positive energy then that also make you more attractive but this is not physical beauty.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 05-05-2018 at 11:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-05-2018, 11:58 PM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
It's really interesting you say that given that my 9th house ruler opposes my Sun and this has been a lifelong issue of mine. I don't see it as irredeemable tho. It's something I'm aware of and working on. I think there's many aspects in my chart that can lead to insecurity. I also have mars square Venus and Venus square my AC. Virgo can be very self critical and that's where my Mars and Moon sit

Edit. They don't oppose. They actually sextile lol, my Sun and 9th house ruler
Well, from personal experience I can say that you should look at the sign of each planet. They sextile, which pretty much doesn't describe anything. What house is your Sun in?

Most people have this issue. Heck, most adults have this problem. Celebrities nowadays especially struggle with caring about other people's opinion. So, to see if self-esteem is to be developed at all you should check the condition of the Sun, 9th house and possibly 1st house. Also, check the dispositors of each one. It has come to my attention in past occurrences that the dispositor enhances or debilitates the strength of the planets it rules. The stronger the Sun is, as well as its dispositor and the ruler of the 1st and 9th, the earlier one will come to to terms with self-esteem, ego, will, etc.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to obsidianmineral For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (05-06-2018)
  #10  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:03 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,205
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Sun trine Pluto gives a big ego,eh?
If we're going by raw aspects, in theory I should be attractive, but I really don't think I am. Though I realize this is a complex subject. I do think attractiveness is not purely physical so it's possible astrology can unlock a little glimpse
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:04 AM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSun View Post
Exactly! I believe that everyone has an attractiveness. It could be on the outside, but also in the inside. Inside attractiveness makes your outside also attractive, because your mind is your power, your confidence is your power, your sweetness or beautiful character is your power and beauty. Everyone has something what makes them special as an human being, beauty which everyone has in another special way.
It is true, because people are naturally drawn to psychologically sane people. Someone who is beautiful but crazy will eventually be isolated from society. However, this does not mean that you should use your inner self to become attractive to others. It's not about using confidence to compensate. If you try to become confident with that mindset you will never be confident.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:07 AM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Sun trine Pluto gives a big ego,eh?
If we're going by raw aspects, in theory I should be attractive, but I really don't think I am. Though I realize this is a complex subject. I do think attractiveness is not purely physical so it's possible astrology can unlock a little glimpse
I have Sun trine Pluto myself and like said above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
[...] There was a more recent thread on this forum about beauty which argued that Sun trine Pluto gives beauty but I believe this was his subjective opinion and may indicate power and a strong core of personality but does not indicate physical beauty.

I do not have a particularly beautiful body, although I'm not quote on quote ugly. So I can confirm that Sun trine Pluto doesn't make you physically attractive by itself.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,096
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Sun trine Pluto gives a big ego,eh?
If we're going by raw aspects, in theory I should be attractive, but I really don't think I am. Though I realize this is a complex subject. I do think attractiveness is not purely physical so it's possible astrology can unlock a little glimpse
I do not know if big ego is how I would describe it but inner strength which is visible. They look strong.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (05-06-2018)
  #14  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:14 AM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I do not know if big ego is how I would describe it but inner strength which is visible. They look strong.
I don't know if big ego is what Sun trine Pluto is about, since my own chart isn't just Sun trine Pluto and that's it. It depends on other aspects. What I know is that I try to know what true self-esteem is. Not built on irrationality or emotion. Big ego implies that it's just there because it is and that's the end of it. That's not true self-esteem. The day someone with a "big ego" fails at something big time then they're done for.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to obsidianmineral For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (05-06-2018)
  #15  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,205
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianmineral View Post
Well, from personal experience I can say that you should look at the sign of each planet. They sextile, which pretty much doesn't describe anything. What house is your Sun in?

Most people have this issue. Heck, most adults have this problem. Celebrities nowadays especially struggle with caring about other people's opinion. So, to see if self-esteem is to be developed at all you should check the condition of the Sun, 9th house and possibly 1st house. Also, check the dispositors of each one. It has come to my attention in past occurrences that the dispositor enhances or debilitates the strength of the planets it rules. The stronger the Sun is, as well as its dispositor and the ruler of the 1st and 9th, the earlier one will come to to terms with self-esteem, ego, will, etc.
I'm not sure if I'm gonna be doing this correctly, so correct me if I'm wrong...
Sun in Cancer in 11th house. Moon is in Virgo in the 1st house conjunct Mars and my AC. Mercury is also in the 11th house. 9th house is in Taurus and my Venus is in the 10th house in Gemini conjunct my MC

Since my Sun's ruler is in the 1st house, it is pretty strong, right?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:18 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,205
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I do not know if big ego is how I would describe it but inner strength which is visible. They look strong.
For me, I think the Pluto trine influences alchemetizing and transformation of experiences. I have a strong sense of purpose and drive despite issues I've noted here and part of that may be from that trine. I can see how it may come off as egoic tbh
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,096
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianmineral View Post
I don't know if big ego is what Sun trine Pluto is about, since my own chart isn't just Sun trine Pluto and that's it. It depends on other aspects. What I know is that I try to know what true self-esteem is. Not built on irrationality or emotion. Big ego implies that it's just there because it is and that's the end of it. That's not true self-esteem. The day someone with a "big ego" fails at something big time then they're done for.
Yes I agree having a big ego is not connected to sun trine pluto but I believe those with sun trine pluto have strong souls and I see why the person who wrote the article was attracted to that. You cant buy or bottle strength and it shows in the persons personality but also physically they are visible. Its hard to describe lol but its definitely a powerful aura.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (05-06-2018)
  #18  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:21 AM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I'm not sure if I'm gonna be doing this correctly, so correct me if I'm wrong...
Sun in Cancer in 11th house. Moon is in Virgo in the 1st house conjunct Mars and my AC. Mercury is also in the 11th house. 9th house is in Taurus and my Venus is in the 10th house in Gemini conjunct my MC

Since my Sun's ruler is in the 1st house, it is pretty strong, right?
Your chart seems like a good one. However, would you mind to tell me the degrees of each planet and point? Fixed stars and the quality of the degrees (smoky, pitted, azimene, dark, masculine, femenine, etc.) But speaking more generally, your chart seems to be built upon accidental dignity, which is to say that circumstances carry your planets, rather than essence. It's very beneficial indeed. However, the rest of the chart has to be considered as well before judging it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to obsidianmineral For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (05-06-2018)
  #19  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,096
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
For me, I think the Pluto trine influences alchemetizing and transformation of experiences. I have a strong sense of purpose and drive despite issues I've noted here and part of that may be from that trine. I can see how it may come off as egoic tbh
The strong soul can be seen on the outside which I think is why the person who wrote the article thought it meant beauty.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (05-06-2018)
  #20  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:25 AM
obsidianmineral's Avatar
obsidianmineral obsidianmineral is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 470
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I'm not sure if I'm gonna be doing this correctly, so correct me if I'm wrong...
Sun in Cancer in 11th house. Moon is in Virgo in the 1st house conjunct Mars and my AC. Mercury is also in the 11th house. 9th house is in Taurus and my Venus is in the 10th house in Gemini conjunct my MC

Since my Sun's ruler is in the 1st house, it is pretty strong, right?
https://astrologyking.com/sun-trine-pluto/

This site describes the aspect. According to it, Jimmy Swaggart, televangelist, has this aspect.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to obsidianmineral For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (05-06-2018)
  #21  
Unread 05-06-2018, 12:50 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,205
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianmineral View Post
Your chart seems like a good one. However, would you mind to tell me the degrees of each planet and point? Fixed stars and the quality of the degrees (smoky, pitted, azimene, dark, masculine, femenine, etc.) But speaking more generally, your chart seems to be built upon accidental dignity, which is to say that circumstances carry your planets, rather than essence. It's very beneficial indeed. However, the rest of the chart has to be considered as well before judging it.
Which are the most important fixed stars?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 05-06-2018, 01:31 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,205
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianmineral View Post
Your chart seems like a good one. However, would you mind to tell me the degrees of each planet and point? Fixed stars and the quality of the degrees (smoky, pitted, azimene, dark, masculine, femenine, etc.) But speaking more generally, your chart seems to be built upon accidental dignity, which is to say that circumstances carry your planets, rather than essence. It's very beneficial indeed. However, the rest of the chart has to be considered as well before judging it.
Well, unforunately for me, I did a little peering in and it seems that not only is my Sun at a pitted degree, but its ruler the moon is also at a pitted degree, but I found very conflicting messages about degrees and their natures
I'll just attach my chart sans fixed stars

What I have noticed is that my Venus despite being angular doesn't have the best aspects. Squares to both my mars and moon, quincunxes to Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. The latter doesn't show on the chart as it's 4 orbs, but I've determined myself I fit the profile for that aspect so I include it. The one positive aspect I do have besides the conjunct to my MC is a trine to Jupiter. I just wonder if mixed with that trine to Jupiter, all of those other conflicting aspects could possibly cause an increased state of conflict since Jupiter is so bright and positive and then in experiencing circumstances from the Venusian perspective comes a letdown. Thus of course more insecurity
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 7.09.25 PM.jpg (49.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Lykanized; 05-06-2018 at 01:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 05-06-2018, 01:58 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,205
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

I wanted to link this video I found when I was researching Venus inconjunct Pluto. Since this thread is ultimately about self worth, I think this might help some people...If anyone has that aspect, this will go through some things you may feel ashamed of, but it also talks about the growth attached to this aspect. I'm guessing this will probably also resonate with some people who have an opposition or square

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8IP1QXHOVg
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 05-06-2018, 01:00 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,205
I get the aims of your thread. Most people are just looking for gratification in their chart but this thread had so much importance... AC, MC, Mars, and Venus aspexts in particular have a potential so say a lot about insecurity, not just potential attraction
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 05-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,096
Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSun View Post
This is a great post! I did study those things and when I did take a look back at the article you shared about beauty (link), I saw a reaction from someone who said something like: "Could we post other beautiful people who do not have these venus connections to the ascendant?" Or just the "well known" aspects of beauty. And I find that a good one. If someone here did study a chart like that, share it also in here, please ^^
In my opinion I would be on a fruitless mission to find what you are asking because beauty is linked to Venus. In the article linked there are examples of the aspects Venus makes which can lessen beauty and there also seems to be enough to have libra rising and venus conjunct Sun. It is like the sun brightens the effect.

The article from my Christian psychic shows signs of being attractive and I think there are others for example Pluto in prominent position which was not mentioned. But these are attractive traits and not beauty, beauty belongs to Venus. Pluto and Mars have enough sex appeal to not need Venus to be attractive.

I did find the website version of the article. Looks like they are the same person and this is his blog.

http://mazzarothastrology.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-to-recognize-physical-beauty.html

Here is the Sun trine Pluto thread

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111817

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 05-06-2018 at 03:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
attractiveness, beauty

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.