What should I expect? Transit Pluto conj. multiple points

GuyWithWeirdChart

Hello, I was just wondering what I should expect for this transit, Pluto in Capricorn will be conjuncting my Moon/Uranus/Neptune/Psyche/Dejanira, not sure how important the last two are, but mainly curious about the conjunction to the Moon. Right now it's already loosely conjunct (within 3 degrees) of my moon, and I'm not sure when it reached that point as I had not noticed this until today, but these past few of weeks I have been psychoanalyzing myself much more than usual, I struggle with some mental issues, what I believe to be Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety/Depression, Repressed Emotions/Anger, etc.. and i've just been giving it more thought, how I ended up this way (events that triggered it), what I must do to overcome or cope with this (I don't believe it will go away, I feel completely broken in my soul) I've also been thinking a lot about the things I seek, and why exactly I seek them such as love/relationships, and i've been getting more insight to certain things such as how normal relationships is something I'm probably not suited for, and how I'm probably better off alone due to my complex nature and constant ups/downs and the fact that most people simply end up disappointing me, leaving me even more scoured than I was before I met them. Basically i've just been giving things a lot more thought in depth as far as my desires and feelings go, whereas in the past I sorta just dismissed the fact that I had serious issues, but now i'm starting to acknowledge the existence of everything, how bad it truly is, and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it all. Not sure if this has to do with the transits, but it might. The image below is my natal chart. Any insight is appreciated, thanks :)

NCmpOKT.gif

Last edited:

Shanti

Don't underestimate the fact that you have had transiting Uranus squaring your moon for two years....and now transiting pluto.

It might be that this transiting uranus transit passed through was more intense for your emotional life than the coming pluto trip.
That's because you have the moon in conjunction with uranus in the natal chart. It is said in astrology that natal aspects repeating in transits are more powerful and important, than if there is no natal connection.

But of course you will feel pluto no doubt...

You seems to have made work in last time with your emotions.

It's an opportunity. Painful at times...yes. But there is tools and resources.

One key is your own core Consciousness. It's gold. The still point inside who notes all changes...cultivate that part and the journey will be easier.
In that way you can really feel the emotions with an accepting loving Awareness, this leads to transformation. Pluto is transformation.

You have moon conjunct neptune. That can be escape, or elevated practice

google mindfulness practices...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Aa5hXiVthM

And standupspiritual comedian Ram Dass:
https://www.ramdass.org/emotions-and-awareness-the-witness/

Shanti

Well 2020 is quite intense on moon when transiting saturn joins transiting pluto.

It's a process of emotional maturing and transformation.

GuyWithWeirdChart

Thank you for your response, I noticed the Uranus has been squaring my Moon, I'm glad it won't be there for much longer. And thanks for pointing out the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in 2020, just out of curiosity, do you think this could mean I will experience the death of a family member or is that not something that can be fortold by a transit like that?

Januarystorm

when i was born pluto was at 19 degrees of scorpio

i am a sagittarius ascendant with mars in sagittarius in my first house obviously

then i have uranus, neptune, the sun, mercury and saturn in my second house in capricorn

and as a bonus- my moon is in gemini

so as you may already guessed it

in this particular order:

pluto conjunct my ascendant, my mars, opposite my moon, conjunct my uranus, conjunct my neptune, conjunct my saturn, conjunct my sun, conjunct my mercury (and now it has slowly moved away from my sun mercury at 18 degrees- and is now retrograding back from 20th degree of capricorn)

not to mention that lovely t-square from 2016 between jupiter/pluto/uranus- yep you guessed it- my sun and mercury were a lovely and almost exaclyt to the degree - participating in this wonderfyl t-square- and that exact same time good old saturn hit my ascendant, conjuncted my mars, and continued to retrograde almost half a year opposite my natal moon

ok look, from what i can see- and i dont want to be over the top here - you have an AMAZING chart- like- what the..?- exalted first lord venus in the 11th house i mean come on- jupiter is trining your sun- - such a beneficial amazing aspect to have really! yes you have a cappie moon maybe its not the best of moons- but it is trining your ascendant- and sits in the house of luck and happiness and bliss-the 9th. you have saturn in the 11th- the original house of saturn- and mars is in pisces- whilst dispositor jupiter is in scorpio- meaning they are exchanging their energies for your benefit- mars and jupiter are friends and every time they conjunct or aspect each other- its a very very good aspect.

but then on to pluto- literally pluto is EXACTLY trining your exalted first lord venus from his OWN SIGN- furthermore- your natal pluto is sextiling that whole stellium you have in capricorn there- its sextiling it. because of my natal cappie stellium- my natal pluto also sextiles that- and i can tell you this for sure because i have just been through this and believe me- you dont have all your planets in the middle that awful t-square back then- this year your in luck- because jupiter is sextiling all of your cappie planets AND trining all of your pisces planets- AND you are in the middle of your jupiter return- which means- luck and blessings all around- especially which such aspects- and dont forget saturn is also now in capricorn which means he is strong there- the dispositor of your stellium is in its own sign- not like with me when he was in sagittarius- and jupiter who is the lord of sagittarius was fighting off pluto and uranus.

i understand exactly what you are going through and i will share what happened to me so you can stop worrying

it all started with a neptune square ascendant transit in 2015- lets say that was the breaking point- im guessing for you its the uranus square moon transit- everything back then looked like i stepped in to a horror movie- my life was shattered i was broken- i too convinced of something being wrong with my and my mind- went to numerous doctors that said i had adhd, anxiety disorder, depression, ptsd and what not- and i agreed fully- surely if my life looks like this i must be mentally ill - and i did the medication and i went to the therapist and i did the tests and eventually- due to circumstances i had to interrupt my treatment- and thats when neptune stopped squaring my ascendant- pluto started to slowly conjunct my saturn sun and mercury stellium- and let me tell you this- and especially since your natal pluto makes such amazing aspects- it turned everything around for me

think about it- its not opposing nor squaring- its CONJUNCTING- meaning plutos energies are now blending with your natal planets- pluto is deep core soul-level transformation, its also power, its a small planet- but when it does something- it is never small- pluto gave me the inner strength and resilience to get through all my troubles with grit and determination- it elimated everything i did not need- it burned away all my insecurities and i started fresh- and it has given me more than i could ever ask for- it has made me so strong, self-assured, confident, in love with life- that everything it did took away- and all the mistakes i had made before- are now something i see as a point of strength- not weakness. pluto has made everything better- not in the happy-go-lucky kind of way- but in a way that is much better, will benefit me much more and my life will thankfully never be the same- and so will i.

did you know some people will never live long enough to experience such a pluto transit- some will never know what its like to have pluto conjunct their personal planets- pluto didnt just come there by default- you are chosen to have this transit- over many millions that will never have it- its not there to hurt you- its there to help you. wait for pluto- and make the best of it- use it- use it fully- your chart is amazing, i believe you are about to find out how amazing it really is- and i believe pluto will be the main reason you actually do.

good luck and dont worry- the worst is over- now its time to take control and with full force ahead start your life.

Last edited:

Shanti

Thank you for your response, I noticed the Uranus has been squaring my Moon, I'm glad it won't be there for much longer. And thanks for pointing out the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in 2020, just out of curiosity, do you think this could mean I will experience the death of a family member or is that not something that can be fortold by a transit like that?

Generally not possible to predict by astrology per se. Since symbolism may take different manifestations. Some astrologers add a very good intuition to the astrological mix, and more pinpointed predictions may be possible then.