Do most Cancer ASC-people have trouble ending relationships?

TamaraL

This is a bit generic but I have observed through the years, that most Cancer ASC people & all people with personal planets in Cancer (specifically) have trouble with endings- in relationships (both in love & friendships)

Especially when I want to show to sb that I am not interested in continuing the relationship further it always backfires emotionally.

In other words after a separation, I will feel guilty & consider myself responsible (or the difficult one). While at the same time there can be serious evidence that relationship is toxic.

To sum up, I am really good at judging who is a real friend and who is superficial, however I suffer internally for long periods of time of guilt. Reading articles about empathy seems to help.This my contradictory nature.

Have you had similar experiences with Cancer Asc people?

wan

Cancers (Sun, Moon, asc or other important planets) are tenacious. They like to hold onto things, people, relationships, etc. It is very difficult to break free from a cancer's grip.

CapAquaPis

Yes, cancer ASC people (like myself) try to keep, preserve and hold onto friendships, romance and marriages, even when they fail or no longer in effect. Aquarius sun people (again, me) are said to get along with just about every sign in the zodiac. I would let go Aries or Scorpio people who don't value me, can be abusive and just get on my nerves.

TamaraL

Cancers (Sun, Moon, asc or other important planets) are tenacious. They like to hold onto things, people, relationships, etc. It is very difficult to break free from a cancer's grip.

I often see the same pattern in my dad who is a Cancer Sun.He will never let go of older objects. For me tenacity can be positive as well especially in career matters.

Yes, cancer ASC people (like myself) try to keep, preserve and hold onto friendships, romance and marriages, even when they fail or no longer in effect. Aquarius sun people (again, me) are said to get along with just about every sign in the zodiac. I would let go Aries or Scorpio people who don't value me, can be abusive and just get on my nerves.

It seems interesting to me the fact that I always ask myself "what if.." and at the same time I recognise the signs of abusive behaviour are there & I can only move on.As I am getting older I am trying to let go of this habit. Its a negative trait that drains your energy.

sibylline

Hmmm, I would say several of the Cancer ASC I know do have this issue but obviously not all. I've noticed this as well with Taurus placements when highlighted; has trouble letting anything go.