Asking for a paycheck

ALRESCHA

I quit this job a couple of months ago and they still haven't paied me and a few other people only. The company owner is a Libra Sun, Libra rising (this much I know) and an alcoholic nihilist (except for the money related things) who never pays people on Monday because he believes it to be bad luck (if you give somebody else the money on the first day, you are gonna keep giving it during the whole week)
The manager hasn't called, the secretary hasn't called, so that means he didn't give them my paycheck yet.
Should I call him and ask him to give it or should I wait some more? I don't need the money right now, but then again, I could use it.
I am worried that he might refuse to pay me if I don't let him call me first, the man is crazy! Plus, I was always among the top 3 employees, but for the last month there was a business crisis and the majority of us left because we couldn't do much, and I didn't listen to my team leader and I refused to cheat, so I got to the bottom of the list, and now the owner might be angry.
Here is the chart:

please look at it :smile:

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

I called the man today, he told me to go take the money next Tue and showed me how unhappy he is that I left. He also addressed me very politely.

Slenkar

Thanks

I guess mercury (your money) applying to the ascendant did it.

I think Venus is your boss

He is a Libra
Ruler of tenth
Good reception with you
He is approaching an opposition with Pluto on sixth
Hiring and firing employees.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

yes, and there is another boss, a tau, his subordinate. I just spoke to her on the phone. She went from favorizing me to hating me. she was supposed to call me, he didn't even know. it's done, I get the money when I need it. Gotta love Pluto. :lol:

the team leader is venus as well, and the other team member is mercury. and the friend that informed me when to call the man is also venus.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Missy spent my payment passing the entrance exam and enrolling the Faculty of Political Sciences :lol: She already graduated 2! Then she gave me only a half of it and erased my schedule so I couldn't do anything. :lol: This is the funniest chart ever, I'll frame it! :lol:

Last edited: