What will be the consequences for me if I publish the article?

insania

What will be consequences for me if I publish the article?

Hello!

i am about to publish an article that could bring me forward in my career or I will fail.

Here is the chart:
2hoa982.gif

I am still a newbie in horary and astrology so my interpretation is all over the place, but in general I don't think it looks good for me.

Asc. is Virgo so Mercury is me. Mercury in 4th house of family and endings also in Sag. which is not good. Mercury is in the sign of its detriment and fall in Sag., so we have to look at the ruler of Sag. to see what is afflicting Mercury. That planet is Jupiter, ruler of my 9th house of laws.

The ninth house (publishing) in the horary chart with Jupiter in it concerns me. Law matters coming up?

Moon is in 10th house of public?

There is nothing going on in the 7th or the 11th house. Can anyone tell me what this means? The article will have no relations or won't effect anyone? I was hoping for some allies.

Sorry for my bad interpretations. I am wondering about Saturn in the 3rd and Mars in the first House. Sun in the fifth is supposed to be good?

Last edited:

amandajoie

Hi. I'm not too good at this but some hings jumped out from this chart that seem pertinent to your question. Hold on, going to open your chart in another window

Anachiel

The Moon is about to trine Venus, ruler of the 10th. Yes, you will receive acknowledgment and attention from the article. However, at the same time, the Moon and Mars are square suggesting some lesser compensation and/or showing you to be somewhat angry and iracible to the public. It defintely will anger some or light a few fires in any case.

Mercury, your own ruler, is detrimented and heading to a sextile of Saturn. This shows some lasting quality to the article at some expense to you in some way.

However, some of this chart gives me pause, or suggests to me to suggest to you to give pause for a moment. How do you want to appear and what is your true intent for the artcle? I think the chart is suggesting that you can make a mark and the artcle will last but, you persona or who you appear to the public through your writing must be considered as well as the subject that you write about.

Temperance is a word that come to mind as advice to you in setting the tone of the article and how you present yourself.

Blessings,

Anachiel

Attachments

• temperance.jpg
    temperance.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 13

Aquarius358

Re: What will be consequences for me if I publish the article?

Hello!
i am about to publish an article that could bring me forward in my career or I will fail.
I am still a newbie in horary and astrology so my interpretation is all over the place, but in general I don't think it looks good for me.
Asc. is Virgo so Mercury is me. Mercury in 4th house of family and endings also in Sag. which is not good. Mercury is in the sign of its detriment and fall in Sag., so we have to look at the ruler of Sag. to see what is afflicting Mercury. That planet is Jupiter, ruler of my 9th house of laws.

The ninth house (publishing) in the horary chart with Jupiter in it concerns me. Law matters coming up?
Moon is in 10th house of public?
There is nothing going on in the 7th or the 11th house. Can anyone tell me what this means? The article will have no relations or won't effect anyone? I was hoping for some allies.
Sorry for my bad interpretations. I am wondering about Saturn in the 3rd and Mars in the first House. Sun in the fifth is supposed to be good?

Insania - This question is intruiging ... we need a significator for what you're asking and the closest I can come up with is fame or infamy or else improved reputation or worsened reputation. If this is OK then ...

Lilly says Venus rules infamy (CA541) & the general significator for fame is said to be Jupiter.

Jupiter, fame (or honour or increased reputation) receives you, Mercury, by Sign and Triplicity--which is good reception for you. You like the reputation or fame you will get. Also, Jupiter is in the 9th of publishing - which confirms this.

What's going to happen? The Moon is trine Venus, ruler of the 10th but also the natural signifier of infamy IF Venus is signifying something to do with women and sexual matters.

But I don't think it's all bad because Venus and Jupiter exchange mutual reception by Term and Venus receives Jupiter by Sign - which, I think, takes a lot of the edge off the negativity of this notoriety which you might experience.

Before I looked up the texts, I thought that 10 ruler would probably signify "honour and fame" - or the Sun - but Lilly is using Venus to signify infamy IF she is "ill placed and peregrine". Here, Venus is ill placed in the 6th House but she does have some accidental dignity by being in Jupiter's Term. So she's not that bad really.

I always use 5 ruler for a creative work by a writer, film maker, artist, etc. taking my lead from Frawley who reasons that whatever we create is ruled by the 5th. So here the article is rep by Saturn in the 3rd - to which infamy (Venus) is applying by trine. Mercury is also sextile Venus.

So ... it seems to me that there will be some notoriety for you but, at the same time, it won't be tipping the scales irrevocably! There's always a spectrum for these abstract things such as reputation and I'd say you might expect some negativity but not so very much that it will be overwhelming. Take heart!________

insania

Thank you for your answers.

However, some of this chart gives me pause, or suggests to me to suggest to you to give pause for a moment. How do you want to appear and what is your true intent for the artcle? I think the chart is suggesting that you can make a mark and the artcle will last but, you persona or who you appear to the public through your writing must be considered as well as the subject that you write about.
The article is about: revealing secrets, hidden business deals and humanitarian fraud of a famous person. So 12th house issues but the 12th hosue is surprisingly empty.
Since my article is not in favour of a famous actress I will appear negative. I already expect it.

My true intent is to get my plan through and I was hoping my article will help me. But I am no longer sure if I will succeed in this matter.

Last edited:

Serendipity

Both an interesting chart and interesting question.
Mercury is in detriment in Sag separating from Mars by square. Angry / blunt writing ? There's definitely some notoriety associated with this. Peregrine Moon in the 10th (fitting) trine the ruler of the 10th Venus and square Mars? Mars in the 2nd... not good for the wallet. Being that Mercury is in detriment and in Sag I'm not sure whatever it is you're publishing is one sided or you've jumped the gun (pardon me for saying) What's really intriguing about this chart is the Saturn / Jupiter opposition in the 3rd (communication house) and 9th house (publishing) with Mercury aspecting both. Saturn in libra which is a sign associated with justice in the 3rd opposing Jupiter the natural ruler of the 9th and associated with law. hmmm
It's kind of late and I think I would need to think about the meaning of that for a bit.
Adding this after the fact, when I originally looked at the chart I didnt realize the Moon is conjunct the south node. South node brings a negative impact to the house it's in and especially when the moon is conjunct it. It's in your 10th house of career.

Also...
Mercury in 4th house of family and endings
You dont need to use the 4th for endings, only when the chart is not giving clear indications otherwise. It's also the 4th house from the quesited

Last edited:

Aquarius358

Both an interesting chart and interesting question.
I agree! Until there was further explanation, it was difficult to know what the quesited was, in order to judge it as a horary.

What's really intriguing about this chart is the Saturn / Jupiter opposition in the 3rd (communication house) and 9th house (publishing) with Mercury aspecting both. ...

Yes, but ... the opposition between Saturn & Jupiter : this aspect does not actually occur - Saturn will go Rx again and thus stays in Libra, while Jupiter plods on in Taurus, only essentially dignified when he’s in his Term between 15-21deg. So that would mean no legal action, at least.

Also...You dont need to use the 4th for endings, only when the chart is not giving clear indications otherwise. It's also the 4th house from the quesited
Except in matters where there is adversarial stuff happening, the 4th is used for the "verdict" or outcome - agreed?

Serendipity

Yes, but ... the opposition between Saturn & Jupiter : this aspect does not actually occur - Saturn will go Rx again and thus stays in Libra, while Jupiter plods on in Taurus, only essentially dignified when he’s in his Term between 15-21deg. So that would mean no legal action, at least.
No the aspect doesn't perfect but I think it's important in this chart. Like the possibility that there may be legal action initiated but perhaps nothing comes of it overall. Please note that I said possibility, perhaps it represents something else. I just don't think it can be discounted.

Except in matters where there is adversarial stuff happening, the 4th is used for the "verdict" or outcome - agreed?
I don't use it unless the answer is not clear from the main significators and moon.
If you want to look at it and delineate it you won't see an argument from me about it.

fullmoonlibra

The Moon is about to trine Venus, ruler of the 10th. Yes, you will receive acknowledgment and attention from the article. However, at the same time, the Moon and Mars are square suggesting some lesser compensation and/or showing you to be somewhat angry and iracible to the public. It defintely will anger some or light a few fires in any case.

Mercury, your own ruler, is detrimented and heading to a sextile of Saturn. This shows some lasting quality to the article at some expense to you in some way.

Temperance is a word that come to mind as advice to you in setting the tone of the article and how you present yourself.

Blessings,

Anachiel

Am I lucky or what..
I just opened a thread about my career confusion, and you give me some insights too!
Natally I have moon trine venus (tenth);
mercury trine saturn;
mars square moon
:joyful:

insania

Thanks Serendipity and Aquarius for the additional answers.
Maybe I should clarify a couple of things.

I already was in such a position last year. I published an article and got threatened with a lawsuit. Let's say I am really good exposing the dirt of some powerful people. And they don't like that, naturally. But we came to an agreement and I am no longer allowed to publish an article otherwise I have to pay.

IF I would publish the article and IF the article would become widely known (I m in contact with other news outlets), I would probably have to pay a hefty fee.

Now, if you want to know what this is all about than you can read this thread:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35505

At the moment it doesn't look good for me with such a chart.

insania

Hmm, this may be why the significator for lawsuits (7th house) in this chart is Jupiter in the 9th house.
What could it mean?

The entire article issue has happened three times before. (Different articles)

On 1. November 2009
On 1-8 June 2010 (Uranus-Jupiter Conjunction)
On 30.September 2011

Saturn has to have an important influence in my natal chart on all these three dates. Unfortunately, I don't have enough knowledge in how to look or interpretate my chart on this.

Last edited:

Ion

Re: What will be consequences for me if I publish the article?

My suggestion (after looking at the chart) if for you to 'edit' the article (publish it after editing) and 'edit' it to clean-up any 'bias' . . . in other words to write an informative article , presenting a balanced point-of-view and then (?) add your personal opinion .

Best Regards ,
Ion.

Aquarius358

Hmm, this may be why the significator for lawsuits (7th house) in this chart is Jupiter in the 9th house.

Yes, good point.

7 ruler of any potential adversary is Jupiter and Jupiter is applying to a trine with the ASC. The aspect is a harmonious one altho Virgo is where Jupiter is in his Detriment.

Jupiter also rules the querent's 8th House of financial loss - which it seems to me is the true quesited here.

Given that co-ruler of the 8th of loss is Mars which is in the 2nd, yes, probably the querent will.

It makes a difference knowing some background.____

insania

@Ion: Thanks for the reply, but why do you think this will change the outcome?

@Aquarius: So there is the possibility of financial loss involved after all?

Aquarius358

@Aquarius: So there is the possibility of financial loss involved after all?

Yes, if that is what you meant when you asked "What will be the consequences for me if I publish the article?" To explain a little further :

Initially I took your concern to be only one of reputation and possibly infamy (the opposite of fame) because of what you said in your first post, hence my Venus proposition as the quesited and hence my suggestion there'd either be problems or argument about money (eg payment for the article or difficulty getting money out of the publisher) because of Mars in the 2nd but little effect otherwise.

But, after reading more from you, I can see that you are worried about losing money, not just from publishing and the publisher under-paying you, but also from other sources which I would take to include a business of yours because you mentioned a website from where you are generating income from publishing.

So my understanding now is the question to be judged from this chart really is, "Will I lose money if I publish this article and will my business also lose money if I go ahead and publish?" OR ... did you want to ask: "Will I be faced with a lawsuit if I publish this article?"

Before we go any further, would you confirm or otherwise? It would help enormously! If I've got it wrong, please let us know that too. Thanks. ____

PS: Must mention an interesting fact - the antiscion (ie the 'behind-the-scenes' planet) for Jupiter is partile conjunct Regulus, a Fixed Star known as "The Little King in the Heart of the Lion" - a royal star which may convey (Ebertin says) ... noble mind, frankness, courage" and it's of a Jupiter/Mars nature. So Serendipity's so right when she says Jupiter is of importance here.___

Aquarius358

Hello again : I've been checking on 12th House stuff - which has been mentioned in connection with your question : the fact of this being a 12th House matter in that you have a great fear of serious consequences for you.

Bonatti says "Concerning things about which people sometimes fear, whether they will happen in the thing they fear, or not" more or less as follows:

If 1 ruler is in the 1st or the 10th or even in the 7th or 4th, free from the malefics and from their impediments (viz combustion, Rx, peregrine etc) "... say that the threats will be false and the fear which he has is empty and that none of the things which he fears will put him into danger. "
1 ruler here is in the 4th, but is in his Detriment and peregrine.

He then goes on to say that if 1 ruler is in a House cadent from the Asc (not the case in this chart), Q fears threats made against him.

The thing feared will happen if the malefics aspect by opposition or square or conjunction unless "he watches himself well". There is a square Mercury 1 ruler to Mars (the lesser malefic.) This implies you need to watch yourself and is a confirmation of the fears surrounding this question.

If the malefics aspect by trine or sextile without perfect reception, then Q will suffer detriment but will eventually escape. If there is reception by the malefics, tho, it will hardly "impede" the Q. The fear that is. Well, Saturn is aspected by 1 ruler Mercury by sextile and there is some mixed reception but Saturn receiving Mercury is only weak, by Face.

"And see if the malefic who impedes is the Lord of the 2nd from the Asc : his substance will be carried off because of it. " Well, 2 ruler is Mercury, same as 1 ruler and co-ruler of 2nd is Venus BUT Mercury separates from - is not applying to - Venus.

The 12 ruler aspecting by opposition or square or conjunction shows "detriment and difficulties and that an enemy or someone he fears could conquer him and harm him." If no aspects from 12 ruler, then you'll escape and the enemy will flee from you (!!)

In your chart, 12 ruler Sun aspects Mars (malefic) in the 2nd but it doesn't aspect (or isn't aspected by) 1 ruler Mercury.

Finally ... it seems that if 1 ruler is in the 12th House and 12 ruler were to aspect him by opposition or square and 7 ruler is joined by any aspect at all, it signifies "... detriment and difficulties, and that an enemy or someone he fears could conquer him and harm him. And if none of them aspected him, he will be liberated and escape from all of the dangers, and his enemy will not be able to conquer him and will flee from him ..."
Bonatti on Horary, Trans by Prof Dykes, p621-2.

1 ruler is not in the 12th and 12 ruler doesn't aspect 1 ruler by square or opposition, so no overcoming of you by the enemy it would seem but you still need to be v. careful and "watch yourself well." And I'd say that would include your pocket. _____

Last edited:

insania

Thank you very much, Aquarius, for all your input.

So my understanding now is the question to be judged from this chart really is, "Will I lose money if I publish this article and will my business also lose money if I go ahead and publish?" OR ... did you want to ask: "Will I be faced with a lawsuit if I publish this article?"

Before we go any further, would you confirm or otherwise? It would help enormously! If I've got it wrong, please let us know that too. Thanks. ____
When I was aksing the question "What will be the consequences for me if I publish the article?" I truly had this question in mind. But I think an underlying issue for me was 1) losing money 2) if publishing the article would further my plans from way back in 2009 (see experiment-chart). Actually, the situation had a peak on 1-8th June 2010 during the Uranus-Jupiter conjunction. I think at that time I made the worst mistake of my life. Now, I try to erase that mistake.

I never cared for reputation or making profit out of this. I should have made it clear at the beginning.

A lawsuit won't happen either because I already made an agreement with some people not to puplish anything anymore on my website.
The point is, they want me to shut up and bury the whole case. Which they are quite successful in doing so. If I would break this agreement they could ask for money. By the way, this article isn't about them. The entire situation is a little bit more complicated and hard to explain.

BUT the only way to get into this situation would be IF my article would be widely circulated, which might not happen anyway. (Saturn in 3rd opp. Jupiter in 9th could hinder this.)

Last edited:

insania

I was re-reading all of your answers again, for which I am very grateful for. Kind of funny, when I was casting the chart I was hoping for more clarity, but I rather got a litte bit more confusion.

I will probably publish the article today. If anyone has something left to say, be my guest.