Requesting Permission to Post Natal Charts on a New Thread

astrofonder

Hi
U have my very permissiom & i thank U & Mr.Radu to start a thread like this.

4-4-1982
23:45
Bhatinda(India).
LAT 30 10
LAN 54 78

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to the forum you can post my chart

11/19/1970
12:45 pm
Newton, MA
I use the Koch system not sure what system you use but either way you are welcome to post my chart.
thanks

Hi,

I want to give you my permission to post my natal information with everyone else. My name is John S Husack and as you know that I signed up in February of this year. Its September 28,1952 at 10:16 am EST in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Thanks for hosting a wonderful site. There is a lot of great information to learn from. If any one has question concerning my chart, they can feel free to ask. Take care.

strega42

Newcomer here. Permission to post my chart (if you're still adding to the database). Birth information 06/07/1969 1:06 a.m. PDT, 118W29 33N79.

My children's charts may also be used, 09/17/1989 7:06 a.m. PDT 118W70 33N50, and 06/13/1991 12:36 pm PDT, 118W70 33N50.

Carole

I wonder if this thread is still alive. :confused:

People keep posting their data but no new charts have been added to the initial group of charts.

Carole

Soul Friend

Carole said:
I wonder if this thread is still alive. :confused:

People keep posting their data but no new charts have been added to the initial group of charts.

Carole

I don't speak for anyone but myself when I say this but since the info is posted publicly in these various forums I make note of what's where and what birth data belongs to whom. Then I download a copy of natal charts and keep them handy in a folder with the label "Astrologers" on it. Conversational threads that come up occasionally spark a curiosity that sends me back to see the chart and it honestly helps the memory LOADS. They are all maintained respectfully with privacy and I don't share data the same as I would never share it of others when I've done their charts. I only shared my data with the expectation of ethics behind us all. I just find it easier to refer to "My Pictures" that way. I'm a bit of an old dog doing the best I can to remember where things are on various sites and this is easier for me. Back in the 70's when I was thinking how great it would be to write a program for a computer to do a chart, I never would have imagined they would so soon be part of daily use in homes across the world let alone that they would supply us with such a wealth of knowledge at our fingertips. Needless to say, my mind still doesn't incorporate the memory of easily recalling where something is filed. It's easier for me to picture where a passage in a book is located like at the top or bottom of a page or on the left or right hand page, but WOW, I digress. Can you tell? LOL.

Arian Maverick

Yes, this thread is certainly still alive, although horribly neglected! :38:

Mercury Retrograde is probably the perfect time for me to come back to this project, which I "abandoned" for a multitude of reasons. I will spare you all the feeble excuses and simply update this thread ASAP ;)

EDIT: Since I had more than twenty new charts to upload to the forums, I thought it would be clever to use PhotoBucket to upload all of the charts at once instead of individually using ImageShack. Unfortunately, my plan did not work out as intended and the images I uploaded using PhotoBucket are full sized, and when I resize them to a thumbnail, I am no longer able to magnify the image. I will keep the thread as it is for now, but when I get more time, I will replace each PhotoBucket image with one from ImageShack. Thank you all for your patience.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

johnmike59

Arian Maverick, I wondered why this thread lay dormant for so long. So please -- I'd be very grateful to you if you'd post my natal chart!

I'll give you my 411 again and thanks in advance!

DOB - 9/1/59
POB - NYC
TOB - 12:50 PM