Fiance suddenly ended engagement after several years. Please help.

myr97

My partner and I have been together for years and recently got engaged.
However, suddenly about 10 days ago, he announced that he does not want to be with me anymore. This has left me devastated.

Is there any hope of my fiance returning to me?
Are there any remedies that you would suggest?

My details:

15 September 1989
13:53
Allahabad, India

Thank you.

mathur_dinesh

Current major-period is of Mercury and in it the sub-period of Ketu is operating till January/2020.
Long standing relationship is seen by the seventh house and break in it will be caused by the second house.
Rahu/Ketu axis is passing in transit over natal Saturn and Jupiter. It is also disturbing the natal Sun. This is highly disturbing. It shows a break due to dispute.
Virgo is an important sign for you at your current age. It has come under the aspect of transit and natal Saturn which is made doubly difficult by its relationship with natal Mars. The trouble to Jupiter caused as above by the Nodes and Saturn is not favourable to any long term relationship.
It seems that there was a difference of opinion between the two of you on 13/14 April which has caused the break.
Let us wait till after 15/May. You may apprise me of the situation around 20/May. We can think of a remedy then.
I have dissociated myself from lightonvedicastrology site.

myr97

Current major-period is of Mercury and in it the sub-period of Ketu is operating till January/2020.
Long standing relationship is seen by the seventh house and break in it will be caused by the second house.
Rahu/Ketu axis is passing in transit over natal Saturn and Jupiter. It is also disturbing the natal Sun. This is highly disturbing. It shows a break due to dispute.
Virgo is an important sign for you at your current age. It has come under the aspect of transit and natal Saturn which is made doubly difficult by its relationship with natal Mars. The trouble to Jupiter caused as above by the Nodes and Saturn is not favourable to any long term relationship.
It seems that there was a difference of opinion between the two of you on 13/14 April which has caused the break.
Let us wait till after 15/May. You may apprise me of the situation around 20/May. We can think of a remedy then.
I have dissociated myself from lightonvedicastrology site.

Thank you so much for replying, mathur_dinesh ji.

You are right that we had a disagreement on 13 April. He stayed quiet for the rest of the evening and then told me he was ending our engagement.
Do you suggest that I not try to reconcile until 15 May?
I will apprise you of the situation on 20 May, thank you. I have met him twice since then and we didn't fight but he is refusing to reconsider his decision for now.

mathur_dinesh

"Do you suggest that I not try to reconcile until 15 May?"
I have made no such suggestion. By all means please make all efforts that you wish. I am only saying that the possibility of reconciliation improves from 15/May.

myr97

I have made no such suggestion. By all means please make all efforts that you wish. I am only saying that the possibility of reconciliation improves from 15/May.

Thank you.
I think he needs a bit of space and not willing to talk about reconciling for now. Maybe it'll be better if I don't bring it up for a few days.
I will apprise you of the situation again on 20 May.
Thank you again for your help.

Last edited:

Haran

Hello,
Hope you can find the below useful.

mars is combust in 10th house. mercury is vagra in 10h
-- you may lack aggressiveness, activeness (particularly in profession)

Ju in 7th. aspects by rahu and shani.
7hl is mercury. is in 10h.
venus in owh
---------------
ju asp on moon - happy married life but shani gives 3rd aspect thus there will be obstacles/ delays
relation between 7HL, moon and 4th house means a chance of partner from known relative circle.

------------------
shani in lagna:
aspects by Ju, ketu and combust Mars

here is a link for this position.
https://www.indastro.com/house/saturn-ascendant.html

also note that due to the aspects your personality will change. ketu will give some confusion about ur own personality, detachment from your own self.
Jupiter will help u become a generous and good hearted person. Jupiter will also compensate for any other bad effects by shani, ketu and mars.
Mars may not make u be active and aggressive because mars is combust with Sun in your chart.
-----------------
Jupiter in 7H aspects by rahu and shani

Generally Jupiter gives benefits in married life when it is in 7th house.
Please read this link -
https://www.indastro.com/house/jupiter-7th-house.html

Note that rahu's aspect will cause some disappointments in marriage process. Rahu will make u look for a partner of foreign descent.
shani will delay marriages and give obstacles. Shani may make ur partner older than you and darker in appearnace.

------------------
love marr?
-- Mars being 5HL will give u chances for love marriage, but as mars is combust with Sun, it is not assured.
-- 7HL mercury gets aspect from SHani. It means, you will marry the one who you loved. or, you marry a known person. However, mercury is in vagra gathi, so it may cause some annoyances in the happenings.
- connection between Jupiter and Rahu, Jupiter and shani, means inter-caste,-religion marriage. or partner may be from other culture- of a new language.
This same is also true in your chart as 5th and 9th house are in relation with rahu/ketu/ shani.
-- affliction of 9HL (moon) by rahu and shani means love marriage.

--------------------
transit result
-- sun in 6th house (Approx. 15th March to 15th April . this period is over)
"Sun’ transition to the 6th house from the position of natal Moon is considered good. It helps get relief in health matters. Enemies also become weaker during this time. This proves a happy and fortunate period overall. Your endeavors bring success and reach to fruition. Relief is also seen in litigation matters. Your status and earning also improves with this transit. You also improve your network and social contacts. This is a good time to fulfill your travel goals, as your trips would give good results especially those concerning business. "

-- sun in 7th house (Approx. 15th April to 15th May)
"Sun’ move into the 7th house from Moon brings challenges in work life. You might indulge in disputes with colleagues and seniors. This could interfere with your progress at work. Opposition becomes stronger during this time. A sort of helplessness prevails in life. Health also drags you down especially stomach related issues.
You should also take care of your spouse’s health during this time. Natives with this placement of Sun
experience delay in achieving their targets in life. This is not the best time to travel either. Wealth loss is also possible. "

-- Mars in Taurus 4H (Mar22, 2019- may 7 2019):
(Mars is combust. )
"Mars’ move into the 4th house could bring some hurdles in life. Your old enemies may try to drag you down now. You might forge some new enemies from within your family or social circle too. You would seem more harsh and rude than before. This is essentially the time when you should be careful about your mother’s health as well as your own since you could be susceptible to fever, stomach and high blood pressure. Try to establish a harmonious relationship with your loved ones and avoid any involvement in property matters for now."
-- Mars in Gemini 5H( may 7 2019 - June 22 2019):
(Mars is combust. )
"Unnecessary fears and stress could creep into your life once Mars moves into 5th house from natal Moon. This is a period to stay calm and work on your relationship with friends and family. Your children may also suffer on the health front so be careful. You should also keep a watch on your dietary habits. Your expenditure could soar up so you may want to reconsider your spending habits to enable smooth finances."

-- Mercury in Aquarius 1H(Mar15, 2019 - apr12, 2019)
"If Mercury transits into the first house from natal Moon, it increases one’s stress level. You might remain upset due to financial hiccups. Loss of confidence and courage is another unfavorable impact of Mercury transit in this house. You might find yourself involved in bad company during this time. This might not turn into your favor so better avoid any mischievous friends or lawsuits. Your expenditure could also shoot off so plan your finances wisely. It would also be good to postpone any travel plans for now. "

-- Mercury in Pisces 2h( apr12, 2019- may3, 2019)
"If Mercury transits into the second house from natal Moon, it gives a nice lift to your income. You would get a lot of appreciation from your coworkers and friends during this time. Your learning objectives get fulfilled too and you gain a lot of essential knowledge. You remain in the company of inspiring people and communication becomes a source of profit for you. However, you should be careful concerning the health of your siblings."

-- Mercury in Aries 3h(may3, 2019-may18,2019)
"When Mercury transits into third house from natal Moon, you might begin to suffer some sort of weakness and dip in health. Enemies might try to pose hurdles in your way so be prepared. This isn’t a favorable transit to take up travel. You may also run into disputes with your spouse. In fact, you might face issues in all relationships, whether coworkers or relatives. You should also avoid indulging in any arguments with seniors. Some financial turbulence may be there too due to high expenditure."

-- Venus in Capricorn 12h(feb 24 2019 - mar 22 2019)
"If Venus transits through your 12th house from Moon, it gives financial gains, indulgence in material
comforts and sensual pleasures and entertainment. This period also indicates unnecessary expenditure and wastage of money on a trip to a foreign country. Your house becomes vulnerable to theft during this period so be very careful and alert. Singles may get to initiate a romantic and sensual relationship with someone."

-- Venus in Aqu 1h( mar 22 2019 - apr16,2019)
"If Venus transits to the first house from natal Moon, it augments wealth, happiness, success in education, marriage prospects, recreation, and growth in business. You could expect a lot of happenings on the personal front. This is a good period to meet new people and enjoy the company of the opposite sex."

-- Venus in Pisces 2h (apr 16 2019 - may 10 2019)
"When Venus transits to the second house from natal Moon, you get to enjoy new clothes and accessories. Your inclination towards music increases. You get recreation opportunities with family, monetary profits and gains from government. You are likely to spend your money in purchasing gems and ornaments during this time. Love affairs keep flourishing during the transit and matters connected to females also observe success."

-- rahu in 7thH (7th march 2019 - 23 sep 2020):
"If Rahu is moving into your 7th house from natal Moon, expect a lot of financial turbulence. There could be some loss of wealth too. You should be very cautious in matters involving money. Married life also remains disturbed during this time due to recurrent disputes. Moreover, health of spouse may also become a matter of concern. Your relationship with coworkers also suffers a setback while Rahu is in this position. Your own health may also dip a bit during this time. You might bump into someone of other religion or caste and make a strong association."

-- ketu in 1stH (7th march 2019 - 23 sep 2020):
"When Ketu transits to the first house from natal Moon, native begins to experience some mental tensions and health goes downhill to some extent. This is a period when your expenditure increases and savings decrease. You should avoid taking a loan during this period. This transit specifically affects your mind. Some confusion persists in life along with misunderstandings in married life. Your social reputation also suffers during this period."

-- shani in 11thH (26 Oct 2017 - 24 Jan 2020):
"
As Saturn moves into eleventh house from natal Moon, it begins to favor the native. It is positive in all terms. There would be ample financial gains to cover up previous losses. You relationship with spouse and all loved ones also remains cordial during this time. A lot of respite in health matters is perceived as well. You might take part in an auspicious event during this transit. This is also a positive period for job prospects. You would be able to topple any opposition or competition."

-- guru in 5thH (22 Apr 2019 - 4 Nov 2019 ):
"When Jupiter transits into 5th house from natal Moon, the native experiences a lot of improvement in all areas of life. Love and compassion increases. Children become very supportive. You gain a lot of well-wishers during this period. Your position in society also improves. Spiritual inclination also increases during this time.
This is a good time to expect profit in investment and speculation. Your financial position is likely to improve too. Singles are likely to meet someone special during this time too. This transit period is also good for study related matters."

-- guru in 6thH (4 Nov 2019 - 29 Mar 2020):
"Jupiter’s move into 6th house from natal Moon is considered inauspicious in Vedic astrology since 6th is a malefic house and Jupiter expands what the house signifies. In this case, Jupiter increases health issues, expenditure, debt and problems with coworkers and employees. You need to be careful in these areas in order to maintain mental peace and happiness. You should also be careful of theft. Competitors may try to affect you adversely during this time. It would be better to stay away from any shady activities & arguments as some legal issues could crop up."

Please let me know how true the above transit predictions are. thank you.

-----------------------
dasa result
Currently under Mercury dasa, ketu antar-dasa (2019 Jan - 2019 dec):
"Ketu Antardasa in Mercury gives an airy mind to the native. A lot of difficulties and problems enter the native’s life. Confusion and misunderstandings persist during this period. Native struggles to make concrete decisions. This period also affects one’s professional and financial progress and expenditure often shoots up during this Dasa. Moreover, concentration level also suffers a setback. This period also makes you fond of languages. If malefic influence exists in the chart, native feels tensed mentally and may also develop tendency to set unrealistic expectations."

Note that Mercury is in vagra gathi in ur chart. so there will be hurdles/ slowness/ irritating progress in addition to the predictions.

For complete Mercury dasa (2016 aug - 2033 aug) result , read
https://www.indastro.com/mahadasha/mercury-mahadasha.html

-----------------
Thanks, TC.

Haran

Hello,
Hope you can find the below useful.

mars is combust in 10th house. mercury is vagra in 10h
-- you may lack aggressiveness, activeness (particularly in profession)

Ju in 7th. aspects by rahu and shani.
7hl is mercury. is in 10h.
venus in owh
---------------
ju asp on moon - happy married life but shani gives 3rd aspect thus there will be obstacles/ delays
relation between 7HL, moon and 4th house means a chance of partner from known relative circle.

------------------
shani in lagna:
aspects by Ju, ketu and combust Mars

here is a link for this position.
https://www.indastro.com/house/saturn-ascendant.html

also note that due to the aspects your personality will change. ketu will give some confusion about ur own personality, detachment from your own self.
Jupiter will help u become a generous and good hearted person. Jupiter will also compensate for any other bad effects by shani, ketu and mars.
Mars may not make u be active and aggressive because mars is combust with Sun in your chart.
-----------------
Jupiter in 7H aspects by rahu and shani

Generally Jupiter gives benefits in married life when it is in 7th house.
Please read this link -
https://www.indastro.com/house/jupiter-7th-house.html

Note that rahu's aspect will cause some disappointments in marriage process. Rahu will make u look for a partner of foreign descent.
shani will delay marriages and give obstacles. Shani may make ur partner older than you and darker in appearnace.

------------------
love marr?
-- Mars being 5HL will give u chances for love marriage, but as mars is combust with Sun, it is not assured.
-- 7HL mercury gets aspect from SHani. It means, you will marry the one who you loved. or, you marry a known person. However, mercury is in vagra gathi, so it may cause some annoyances in the happenings.
- connection between Jupiter and Rahu, Jupiter and shani, means inter-caste,-religion marriage. or partner may be from other culture- of a new language.
This same is also true in your chart as 5th and 9th house are in relation with rahu/ketu/ shani.
-- affliction of 9HL (moon) by rahu and shani means love marriage.

--------------------
transit result
-- sun in 6th house (Approx. 15th March to 15th April . this period is over)
"Sun’ transition to the 6th house from the position of natal Moon is considered good. It helps get relief in health matters. Enemies also become weaker during this time. This proves a happy and fortunate period overall. Your endeavors bring success and reach to fruition. Relief is also seen in litigation matters. Your status and earning also improves with this transit. You also improve your network and social contacts. This is a good time to fulfill your travel goals, as your trips would give good results especially those concerning business. "

-- sun in 7th house (Approx. 15th April to 15th May)
"Sun’ move into the 7th house from Moon brings challenges in work life. You might indulge in disputes with colleagues and seniors. This could interfere with your progress at work. Opposition becomes stronger during this time. A sort of helplessness prevails in life. Health also drags you down especially stomach related issues.
You should also take care of your spouse’s health during this time. Natives with this placement of Sun
experience delay in achieving their targets in life. This is not the best time to travel either. Wealth loss is also possible. "

-- Mars in Taurus 4H (Mar22, 2019- may 7 2019):
(Mars is combust. )
"Mars’ move into the 4th house could bring some hurdles in life. Your old enemies may try to drag you down now. You might forge some new enemies from within your family or social circle too. You would seem more harsh and rude than before. This is essentially the time when you should be careful about your mother’s health as well as your own since you could be susceptible to fever, stomach and high blood pressure. Try to establish a harmonious relationship with your loved ones and avoid any involvement in property matters for now."
-- Mars in Gemini 5H( may 7 2019 - June 22 2019):
(Mars is combust. )
"Unnecessary fears and stress could creep into your life once Mars moves into 5th house from natal Moon. This is a period to stay calm and work on your relationship with friends and family. Your children may also suffer on the health front so be careful. You should also keep a watch on your dietary habits. Your expenditure could soar up so you may want to reconsider your spending habits to enable smooth finances."

-- Mercury in Aquarius 1H(Mar15, 2019 - apr12, 2019)
"If Mercury transits into the first house from natal Moon, it increases one’s stress level. You might remain upset due to financial hiccups. Loss of confidence and courage is another unfavorable impact of Mercury transit in this house. You might find yourself involved in bad company during this time. This might not turn into your favor so better avoid any mischievous friends or lawsuits. Your expenditure could also shoot off so plan your finances wisely. It would also be good to postpone any travel plans for now. "

-- Mercury in Pisces 2h( apr12, 2019- may3, 2019)
"If Mercury transits into the second house from natal Moon, it gives a nice lift to your income. You would get a lot of appreciation from your coworkers and friends during this time. Your learning objectives get fulfilled too and you gain a lot of essential knowledge. You remain in the company of inspiring people and communication becomes a source of profit for you. However, you should be careful concerning the health of your siblings."

-- Mercury in Aries 3h(may3, 2019-may18,2019)
"When Mercury transits into third house from natal Moon, you might begin to suffer some sort of weakness and dip in health. Enemies might try to pose hurdles in your way so be prepared. This isn’t a favorable transit to take up travel. You may also run into disputes with your spouse. In fact, you might face issues in all relationships, whether coworkers or relatives. You should also avoid indulging in any arguments with seniors. Some financial turbulence may be there too due to high expenditure."

-- Venus in Capricorn 12h(feb 24 2019 - mar 22 2019)
"If Venus transits through your 12th house from Moon, it gives financial gains, indulgence in material
comforts and sensual pleasures and entertainment. This period also indicates unnecessary expenditure and wastage of money on a trip to a foreign country. Your house becomes vulnerable to theft during this period so be very careful and alert. Singles may get to initiate a romantic and sensual relationship with someone."

-- Venus in Aqu 1h( mar 22 2019 - apr16,2019)
"If Venus transits to the first house from natal Moon, it augments wealth, happiness, success in education, marriage prospects, recreation, and growth in business. You could expect a lot of happenings on the personal front. This is a good period to meet new people and enjoy the company of the opposite sex."

-- Venus in Pisces 2h (apr 16 2019 - may 10 2019)
"When Venus transits to the second house from natal Moon, you get to enjoy new clothes and accessories. Your inclination towards music increases. You get recreation opportunities with family, monetary profits and gains from government. You are likely to spend your money in purchasing gems and ornaments during this time. Love affairs keep flourishing during the transit and matters connected to females also observe success."

-- rahu in 7thH (7th march 2019 - 23 sep 2020):
"If Rahu is moving into your 7th house from natal Moon, expect a lot of financial turbulence. There could be some loss of wealth too. You should be very cautious in matters involving money. Married life also remains disturbed during this time due to recurrent disputes. Moreover, health of spouse may also become a matter of concern. Your relationship with coworkers also suffers a setback while Rahu is in this position. Your own health may also dip a bit during this time. You might bump into someone of other religion or caste and make a strong association."

-- ketu in 1stH (7th march 2019 - 23 sep 2020):
"When Ketu transits to the first house from natal Moon, native begins to experience some mental tensions and health goes downhill to some extent. This is a period when your expenditure increases and savings decrease. You should avoid taking a loan during this period. This transit specifically affects your mind. Some confusion persists in life along with misunderstandings in married life. Your social reputation also suffers during this period."

-- shani in 11thH (26 Oct 2017 - 24 Jan 2020):
"
As Saturn moves into eleventh house from natal Moon, it begins to favor the native. It is positive in all terms. There would be ample financial gains to cover up previous losses. You relationship with spouse and all loved ones also remains cordial during this time. A lot of respite in health matters is perceived as well. You might take part in an auspicious event during this transit. This is also a positive period for job prospects. You would be able to topple any opposition or competition."

-- guru in 5thH (22 Apr 2019 - 4 Nov 2019 ):
"When Jupiter transits into 5th house from natal Moon, the native experiences a lot of improvement in all areas of life. Love and compassion increases. Children become very supportive. You gain a lot of well-wishers during this period. Your position in society also improves. Spiritual inclination also increases during this time.
This is a good time to expect profit in investment and speculation. Your financial position is likely to improve too. Singles are likely to meet someone special during this time too. This transit period is also good for study related matters."

-- guru in 6thH (4 Nov 2019 - 29 Mar 2020):
"Jupiter’s move into 6th house from natal Moon is considered inauspicious in Vedic astrology since 6th is a malefic house and Jupiter expands what the house signifies. In this case, Jupiter increases health issues, expenditure, debt and problems with coworkers and employees. You need to be careful in these areas in order to maintain mental peace and happiness. You should also be careful of theft. Competitors may try to affect you adversely during this time. It would be better to stay away from any shady activities & arguments as some legal issues could crop up."

Please let me know how true the above transit predictions are. thank you.

-----------------------
dasa result
Currently under Mercury dasa, ketu antar-dasa (2019 Jan - 2019 dec):
"Ketu Antardasa in Mercury gives an airy mind to the native. A lot of difficulties and problems enter the native’s life. Confusion and misunderstandings persist during this period. Native struggles to make concrete decisions. This period also affects one’s professional and financial progress and expenditure often shoots up during this Dasa. Moreover, concentration level also suffers a setback. This period also makes you fond of languages. If malefic influence exists in the chart, native feels tensed mentally and may also develop tendency to set unrealistic expectations."

Note that Mercury is in vagra gathi in ur chart. so there will be hurdles/ slowness/ irritating progress in addition to the predictions.

For complete Mercury dasa (2016 aug - 2033 aug) result , read
https://www.indastro.com/mahadasha/mercury-mahadasha.html

-----------------
Thanks, TC.

myr97

mathur_dinesh ji

Updating as it's 20 May.

We meet up from time to time and are in regular touch. However, he is still not willing to discuss reconciling.
I don't want to push him because I feel like it will backfire.
Would you recommend any remedy at this point?
We aren't arguing or fighting and have been getting along, but the engagement is still broken.

It seems to be an exceptionally bad time.
Other areas of my life are also affected and things that were going ok before are now becoming problems.
For example, my work permit/visa used to be processed within weeks but this time I've been waiting for two months. Nobody has any information on the location of my passport either.

All areas of my life are affected.