Natal chart with transits and prog. Career help please!

Hello,

I am looking for some new career direction. I have been a Licensed practical nurse for almost 3 years now. I chose this career field because at the time my now husband had some major health problems that rocked our world and I needed to step up and support us. Nursing was a relatively quick program that pays well right off the bat. These days my husband is much better. He has lupus but it is well under control now. And being a nurse has helped a lot, I realize our blessings. However, I feel that I'm slowly killing my soul lol, so dramatic. It simply isn't a career that motivates me or has me feeling like an achiever. And deep down I am someone that is ambitious. This whole situation has me going through some major soul searching to learn more about myself, what motivates me, and what to work towards next. And while I have learned things, career wise I still feel stuck and not knowing which direction is the correct one. I don't want to give up and just resign to doing the same thing for the next 30+ years. Especially since my husband and I are talking about kids. I just want to make a move in the right direction.

If anyone could interpret my chart I'd be super appreciative. And bonus if you can tell me my potential strengths and career possibilities

Attachments

• astro_245gw_steph_2018515.63529.44154.jpg
    astro_245gw_steph_2018515.63529.44154.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 23