Does the 4 retrograde planets at the bottom indicate this?

Amit89

Edited post.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_my_chart.75425.125992.jpg
    astro_2gw_my_chart.75425.125992.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

greybeard

When all planets below the horizon are Rx, and no direct planets are in the hemisphere (Sun & Moon excluded; they are never Rx), the person will live a solitary life. The longing for a family is frustrated. This is a very reliable index. It does not preclude marriage or love, but in the end solitude is quite likely to prevail.

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
Does the 4 retrograde planets at the bottom indicate this?I have it too difficult with females and it's the universe. Nothing to do with self worth or confident or anything.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello Amit,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No - retrograde planets don't consequently do so- otherwise other people would experience same.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Every other man I know literally has many females-I'm the only one who doesn't and the universe does not give it to me. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Nothing to do with self worth or confident or anything.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]this is not correct. Self-esteem is an essential part of it and confidence and especially faith, too - out of your chart. Venus as a female principle rules your 2nd house- self-esteem as well and your 9th house- house of faith and what you take belief in.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moon as the first female principle rules your 11th house- social media, among others and your moon is in 8th house with moon/pluto correspondence and is ruled by mars and also squaring your mars. Like fighting against whole family and being subconsciously scared of anything what looks like female and consider it as existentially dangerous for you and your life.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just read yourself – how you experienced the female principle and women in your life already very early ....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
This is me:
-No mother (she passed away when I was 12)
-My sister did bully me for long periods of time and this was when she was in her late teens, mid 20-late 20s a fully grown mature adult
-I only have one female cousin who I don't have a relationship with
-My aunties are very indifferent
-Grandma was callous towards me when I was a young boy
-I don't have any female friends for a long, long time (for 11 years)
-When I went to uni the universe did not even gift me a female friend where it did to other guys and yes they did not know them before, it's not they went for it, the universe put them in the situation (I can't control if I'm put with a lot of males in tutorials can I?).-I don't have any community female friends in the community
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is a traumatic experience – you have stored -frozen at age of 12 (helpless to do anything about)- for what reason and mainly to protect yourself- (venus in 2nd house) your subconscious avoids to get into contact with women- to don’t get you to experience it helpless again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your venus as well as your jupiter as ruler of your 4th house- mother experience – are not aspected and connected with the rest of your chart to be active for you. Nearly same with your AC ruler mercury - to put your wishes through in relationship area and also in your life path - is only trined by your [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]lilith in 2nd house- and otherwise not [/FONT]aspected.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Moreover your relationship ruler 7th house- your neptune is in an exact conj. with your saturn as ruler of your 5th house- what is also father experience and your first male role principle how to act as a man [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Did you perhaps also experienced that same time your mother died - your father as helpless as well ? 5th house is selfidentification and father experience and father as a model role for acting self-independant. Did your father perhaps got addicted from sadness and sorrows to alcohol in that past time ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And felt that time shocked and as abandoned and left alone by both parents-parts ? What would explain why you feel like in a fog and like paralyzed or like under a bell of glass - if it is about to meet or to contact a woman.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your sun/chiron conj. opposes your neptune/saturn conj- sun as male principle is challenged by ruler of 5th house - personal sun house and individual male principle in your chart.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun/chiron opposing uranus in 4th could mean a split off of a feeling you were not able to stand that time. What you need to work on and to re-integrate- as uranus is ruler of your 6th house- also health- to get independant from and can act freely on your own.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Actually transiting uranus conjuncts your 8th house moon and still holds on trining your natal uranus to support you in this with liberation energy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
-No mother (she passed away when I was 12)

At the age of 12- that time - transiting moonnode conj. exact your sun - transiting neptune as your 7th house ruler inconjuncted your sun and opposed your mars as ruler of 8th house - experience with death.

Transiting uranus in conj. with transiting lilith were in 6th house - health - and trined your jupiter as ruler of 4th house (probably the split off of a feeling with the meaning of your soul to protect you) - as transiting chiron in your 4th opposes your venus as 2nd house ruler as well same time.

Transiting pluto as ruler of your 3rd house- mind, thoughts and siblings was on cusp 4th house and transiting chiron opposed your mercury as AC and MC ruler. You felt helpless to do something and to even talk about it.

But transiting saturn sextiled your mars as ruler of 8th house to get not completely lost and activated your moon mars square (your fighting energy) and also your moon trine uranus as ruler of health.

But it might be- that this time a misunderstanding in yourself caused a self-sabotage mind programme (transiting mars in semisextile with your 3rd house pluto that time) you are still suffering from now in relationship and in contact with women.

Amit89

Thank you very much Zora and greybeard for your replies and analysis.

If anything, I did have poor role models, as well as lack of affection, no one to boost me up, rather then brought me down like bullies.

Also it is a lack of masculinity, self esteem and self confidence.

Zora

Account Closed
Thank you very much Zora and greybeard for your replies and analysis.

If anything, I did have poor role models, as well as lack of affection, no one to boost me up, rather then brought me down like bullies.

Also it is a lack of masculinity, self esteem and self confidence.

It is not a lack you can do nothing about - it is just unevolved and you are asked and challenged to evolve it. Or do you want to get under bullies your whole life und suffer from ?

greybeard

Yeah, go down to the beach and kick sand in the faces of all those weightlifting bullies. Show 'em who's boss.

Let me know which room you're in. I'll send you some chrysanthemums and a get-well card.

I'm afraid most of us do not overcome ourselves during our lifetime. We are who we are and who we were meant to be.

Accept what is, with inner peace.