Which is the sign of faith

moonkat235

I wouldn't judge a person by a chart ever. People are truly unique . If I'd read a chart I'd get a basic feeling most of it using intuition. I think people are indeed too complex to be read. I'd first hear out the person and their problem and try to offer solution using the chart. But I wouldn't go far with detirmjns unless it's positive. :)

That makes sense. I feel rather contrite for my post actually. Have a nice day, ardentika!

Humanitarian

Piscean faith is generally more spiritual than religious, while Sagittarian faith is more religious than spiritual. Both kinds of faiths are similar, but different. Sagittarius is more organized, masculine and active, while Pisces is more fatalistic, feminine and passive, and the more faithful sign of faith is Pisces, not Sagittarius, because faith is generally more passive than active, and faith is ruled by Jupiter and/or Neptune, and so Pisces is the sign of faith.

MarsUranus

As a native with Jupiter exalted in Cancer and a 12th house Cap Neptune trine Moon in exalted Taurus 2nd house, I have faith from a spiritual place.
My 9th, 10th and 11th are in Sagittarius, first Aquarius, Pisces, Aries and Taurus.

Peakachoo79ta

It's weird. Because, Pisces can be very morose, and depressed, at times. Sagittarius, at the same time, is positive, buoyant, and optimistic, almost to the point of being annoying, to everyone else.

From a surface level, it's easy to point faith as a Sagittarian trait, and it is, in part. But, Sagittarius is too connected to organized religion, in my opinion. And it relies too much on science, and logic, in my opinion, which is why Jupiter (higher education) is related to Sagittarius.

Pisces is more the sign of faith imo. Pisces's faith is supernatural, almost intuitive, and doesn't need too much logic in my opinion.