I am concerned about Saturn transit. Please respond.

Opheliac

My birth details are:
31st October. 1982. 10:45 pm. Islamabad, Pakistan.

I have been in great crises since mid of 2011. I did have some relief in 2013. It was rather a glorious year.

I had the worst part of this ordeal started in November 2014. Was it Ashtama Shani?

I had my birthchart reading here some time ago. I got very accurate reading. But I wanted to know about this Saturn retrograde, Saturn entering Scorpio again. It will be on Gandanta point. Any news for me? Is there any traveling in my birth chart in near future? I have applied for a scholarship to pursue PhD in Fine Art. I am also having health issues.

Thank you.

Chakravathy

Generally when Saturn is in Gandanta an event can happen. Good or bad, an event can happen. Like you may get a job which takes you away from your family. Or in lighter cases, a quarrel btw husband and wife. As normal human beings most people feel nothing.

Gandanta is that point between fire and water signs. Saturn will be there for little more than a week.

Asthama sani is saturn transiting your 8th house from moon. Astha means 8. Its generally a challenging period. The challenges depends on your natal chart and mahadasa you run now. But you are almost done with it. From october saturn will move to your 9th house in transit and should be a better period. This year saturn keeps changing course. From October things shld settle down in the larger picture.

I do not have the expertise to judge your chart. You have 5 planets in one house. It's very very hard to predict the resultant energies. And all those 5 planets aspect your lagna lord. Your health issues could be coz of Mars/Ket in 6th aspected by saturn and Rahu in 12th. Are you finding it hard to diagnose your health issues? Can you tell something about your mom and ur relationship with her? How is your home environment in general. Do you always think about travelling out? Have u had chances before?

Opheliac

Generally when Saturn is in Gandanta an event can happen. Good or bad, an event can happen. Like you may get a job which takes you away from your family. Or in lighter cases, a quarrel btw husband and wife. As normal human beings most people feel nothing.

Gandanta is that point between fire and water signs. Saturn will be there for little more than a week.

Asthama sani is saturn transiting your 8th house from moon. Astha means 8. Its generally a challenging period. The challenges depends on your natal chart and mahadasa you run now. But you are almost done with it. From october saturn will move to your 9th house in transit and should be a better period. This year saturn keeps changing course. From October things shld settle down in the larger picture.

I do not have the expertise to judge your chart. You have 5 planets in one house. It's very very hard to predict the resultant energies. And all those 5 planets aspect your lagna lord. Your health issues could be coz of Mars/Ket in 6th aspected by saturn and Rahu in 12th. Are you finding it hard to diagnose your health issues? Can you tell something about your mom and ur relationship with her? How is your home environment in general. Do you always think about travelling out? Have u had chances before?

My health has issues which are never diagnosed properly. I cannot say what went wrong in 2011. I just had no relief after that year. The problem is related to my nervous system, for sure, which is weak. I do have weak digestive system evidently. Because of feeling unwell all the time, my life is horribly limited. I think there had been an underlying issue that is surfacing now. I hope it shall pass instead? KSince childhood I have health issues, which were never understood, so people blamed something supernatural.

My mother is very loving. She loves me very very much, but she is apathetic to few matters of my life which are very important to me. It's not that she denies what she sees, it's just naturally she cannot understand my concerns. She is genuinely unaware. After meditation I realized it, whereas there was a lot of resistance and arguments in past. I had a habit of blaming others for my failures, but suffering is a great awakener I guess. I cannot control what others can or cannot see.

I had a bitter relationship with my elder brother & sister though. Their presence in my life can be called toxic, too much nagging from them even when I am in my 30s. If I have depression, somehow it's their contribution. But they have cared for me too, so the toxic part is forgiviable. And of course, I know it's karma. Now I realized it, accepted it and surrended, but after a lot of damage to my nerves.

I feel like a foriegner in my homeland, and in a foriegn land I felt like its native, I travelled through Europe in 2014. I am not very comfortable around people of my homeland. I feel trapped among them, since childhood. As if a headless body, moving around restlessly, or feeling sad, that's what I always say. My mother says I am like that since childhood. But in Europe after a month I was suicidal depressed too, packed the bag and returned home. I wanted to work as an airhostess, because I hated to be on ground on one point of my life. I just thought I will be literally not anywhere for a longer time if I become an airhostess, and travel the world, because I CANNOT stay at one place for long. I felt trapped when I got married, I resign from the jobs frequently, even my dream job, I lost interest in a month. I am so disoriented since childhood. Is it because of too much pressure due to five planets in one house? Is there no remedy? I meditate, I went vegan, I lead a simple pure life, but guess the malefic planetary positions will affect me all the same?
Is there any good planetary position in my chart? All I see bad positions, from the little I know.
Thank you for the reading.

Chakravathy

Opheliac,

Thanks for your feedback.

See, first there is no good or bad chart. All charts have Saturn, Mars, Sun, Rahu and Ketu. No energy is bad. Everything is just a pattern. Our life solely depends on our perceptions and consciousness. As I already said, I do not have the expertise to read your chart.

Planets just have some impact on us coz of the energies. It's just like Summer and Winter. In summer the sun's energy burns us, in Winter the lack of it hurts us. Our sensory organs are receptive to sun's energy. So we feel it. Sun is the source of energy isnt it? Apart from heat, there are so many things the sun does to us. But we do not feel it. Similarly all other planets have an impact on us. But those are beyond our senses. Aligning your mind body and soul will help transform and attract these energies positively. For some people, a very few ones the realization is easier. See, even a billionaire is not very happy in this world. From outside it may seem they are living a kings life. In reality he could be fighting within himself. Money and social status is just to feed our ego. We need so little to live. We need more to live better than others. Everything boils down to how blissful and happy you are to realize life to the fullest. No amount of money, richness can create bliss. It's all within. Turning inward is the solution

All I can tell you is to start practicing Yoga. We attract the planetary energies thru our Chakras. So balancing them will do a world of good. I do not know your religious background and if it is allowed to practice Yoga there. If you wish, start with Sukha Pranayama (6 mins) followed by Surya Namaskar in the morning. 6 times to start with. Chant OM for 5 mins in the evening. OM is AAA - UUU - MMM, and meditate on your Ajna Chakra for 5 mins after that. If you have time also try Kapalbhati (Slowly plz - Consult your physician before starting). And apart from this, sit for half an hour doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. No phone, tv, talking or whatever. Just sit and stare at the wall. Slowly your thoughts will sublimate. End of the day, its the mind the misery maker.

I am sorry for not giving you predictions. I honestly do not know enough for reading your chart. I wish you all the very best. God bless you :)

Thanks

ANUP

Could you explain little bit how and why you are considering saturn transit for a result? Are you taking saturn as inner energy from ninth divisional or straighway picking saturn transit.

This knowledge one should study first and then after write the influence for an event.My sincere advice.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Opheliac

Opheliac,

Thanks for your feedback.

See, first there is no good or bad chart. All charts have Saturn, Mars, Sun, Rahu and Ketu. No energy is bad. Everything is just a pattern. Our life solely depends on our perceptions and consciousness. As I already said, I do not have the expertise to read your chart.

Planets just have some impact on us coz of the energies. It's just like Summer and Winter. In summer the sun's energy burns us, in Winter the lack of it hurts us. Our sensory organs are receptive to sun's energy. So we feel it. Sun is the source of energy isnt it? Apart from heat, there are so many things the sun does to us. But we do not feel it. Similarly all other planets have an impact on us. But those are beyond our senses. Aligning your mind body and soul will help transform and attract these energies positively. For some people, a very few ones the realization is easier. See, even a billionaire is not very happy in this world. From outside it may seem they are living a kings life. In reality he could be fighting within himself. Money and social status is just to feed our ego. We need so little to live. We need more to live better than others. Everything boils down to how blissful and happy you are to realize life to the fullest. No amount of money, richness can create bliss. It's all within. Turning inward is the solution

All I can tell you is to start practicing Yoga. We attract the planetary energies thru our Chakras. So balancing them will do a world of good. I do not know your religious background and if it is allowed to practice Yoga there. If you wish, start with Sukha Pranayama (6 mins) followed by Surya Namaskar in the morning. 6 times to start with. Chant OM for 5 mins in the evening. OM is AAA - UUU - MMM, and meditate on your Ajna Chakra for 5 mins after that. If you have time also try Kapalbhati (Slowly plz - Consult your physician before starting). And apart from this, sit for half an hour doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. No phone, tv, talking or whatever. Just sit and stare at the wall. Slowly your thoughts will sublimate. End of the day, its the mind the misery maker.

I am sorry for not giving you predictions. I honestly do not know enough for reading your chart. I wish you all the very best. God bless you :)

Thanks

Thank you so much, for your insight. I am grateful to you for giving me all those suggestions. I tried Surya Namashkar, but I couldn't do it for a longer period, because I was feeling very weak due to my health issues. I meditate 20 minutes daily, I don't chant OM nyself, because I don't know if I chant it correctly. So I play it in the background. There is an Ambient of OM, on Insight Timer, I play it while meditating. I also draw and paint intricate objects, and I do it using magnifying glass sometimes, it is also a mindful practice for me. I also feel the bubbles of thoughts floating around me while I am drawing, just like I meditate, I just witness them without judging. I do sit and observe space, and silence around me. I must say it is cathartic.

Saturn Transit is my concern, because:
When in 2014, November, my horrible suffering started "abruptly", which was maddening considering "what the hell is going on" response from me, 24/7, when I went through that suffering, I came to know later that it was called Ashtama Sani. Somebody told me, and I was gobsmacked, that HELL yes, it was so right. And honestly, in January 2017 I had a relief a bit after 2 years of GREAT turmoil, and as you know in Jan 2017, Saturn left Scorpio.
Then I was watching a video on YouTube, by Joni Patry. According to western astrology my ascendant is Cancer. And Gemini according to Vedic. I listened to her predictions for both Gemini, and Cancer, since I am always confused which is the most accurate. She predicted for Cancer Ascendant that Saturn transits their 6th house. Her one prediction wa: the demise of an elderly pet. I flinched. I had a Cat, my best friend, who was 11. I tried not to believe it. And on one point I forgot, it. From next day, I didn't believe it. But on 18th of May my Cat passed away, he was fine, but within a week he fell ill. and since then I am having panic attacks.

Saturn transit scares me! It is a karmic planet. I am devastated due to paying so many karmic debts! I have suffered most of my life. And I think it is due to those 5 planets in one house, Moon in the nakshatra which has Ketu as lord. Rahu with saturn. But saturn transit almost destroyed me. 2.5 years ago. Not that I wasn't suffering before, but past 2.5 years had been so bad, that I seek euthanasia, to be honest.

Last edited:

Opheliac

Could you explain little bit how and why you are considering saturn transit for a result? Are you taking saturn as inner energy from ninth divisional or straighway picking saturn transit.

This knowledge one should study first and then after write the influence for an event.My sincere advice.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

My basic concern was Saturn transit. But if you have anything else you noticed in my chart other than saturn transit's affects, please let me know. I was suffering due to Saturn Transit's affect in Scorio in past 2 years. So I have the phobia, thus asked about it, especially. I lost a baby in that Ashtama Sani, and my marriage fell apart, I must say "abruptly", which is beyond repair with very bad affects on me.

Opheliac

What could be the reason that no matter what I do, I am running in a Circle? Every year, same situation? It is been a decade! Reclusion falls in my lap, always.