Will I leave my current employment by end 2010?

07.Re

I posted a chart with the title "Will I leave my current employment by end 2010?"

I am Jupiter (3d house)
Job is Mercury in Sag (1st house)
Mercury is sextile Jupiter and separating
Moon is in Taurus (5th house) applying to mercury.

Is this a yes based on Jupiter and Mercury separating?

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_31_will_i_leave_job_by_end_2010_34376_1298.gif
    astro_2gw_31_will_i_leave_job_by_end_2010_34376_1298.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 16

Konrad

Account Closed
No, the separating aspect shows something which happened in the past, so unless you've already left your job then it doesn't represent that.

The question itself is tricky. Are you looking to leave your job and get a new one? The question must be at it's simplest level, this makes it far easier to interpret on the chart.

Is your real question "will I get a new job?" or "Will I enjoy my job more in the future"?

You see what I mean?

oh and the Moon isn't applying to Mercury, at least not with a usuable aspect.
________
AIRSOFT SNIPER

Last edited:

07.Re

No, the separating aspect shows something which happened in the past, so unless you've already left your job then it doesn't represent that.

The question itself is tricky. Are you looking to leave your job and get a new one? The question must be at it's simplest level, this makes it far easier to interpret on the chart.

Is your real question "will I get a new job?" or "Will I enjoy my job more in the future"?

You see what I mean?

oh and the Moon isn't applying to Mercury, at least not with a usuable aspect.

Thanks Konrad. To give you some background, I have a "vision / plan" of being able to give up work and take on writing (books) full time from home in the near future. I would have to stop working to free up my time to be able to concentrate on writing books (hopefully for publishment). Does that help? :)