Should I write childrens books?

07.Re

Hi all

Further to my previous horary question "Will I be a published writer", I have decided to ask for clearer direction and asked "Should I write children's books?". This was not something I considered doing until my son asked me if I will write a children's book and so an idea was born.

Okay, so I am Jupiter in the 4H / Aquarius, moon in 7H / Gemini and I see a trine there. But this is where I get stuck... do I look to Mercury (communications) in the 12H to represent the book or do I look at the 9H for publishing or the 5H for children?

Would it be benefical (financially so) to write childrens books or an absolute time waster?

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• Childrens books.gif
    Childrens books.gif
    29.4 KB · Views: 31

starlink

Hi Re, lets have a look.

Ascendant is late (you know probably you can or cannot do this) and the planetary hour is not compatible (Scorpio is moist and cool and the planetary ruler is the Sun (hot & dry), but on the border actually (5.45) because at 5.46 it is Venus and Venus is also cool and moist.
The ruler of the day (friday) however is Venus, so I take this chart as radical.

You are Mars (not Jupiter) conjunct the MC! elevated and in term of Mercury, traditionally ruler of any written material. This also shows me that the chart is radical because it is clearly indicated where your thoughts are in this chart.

Your 3rd house is the book (I would not look at the 5th house, it does not matter what the book is about, you know it is for children but I dont think we need to go into detail about this).

Now I am getting into a small problem. The book is placed in your 12th and JUST one minute past the Cazimi position where it would have been super strong. Right now, at 18 minutes past the exact cazimi allowance, it is combust.

The North Node in your 3rd house however shows that this would be a good thing to do for you. For income from the book, look at the 2nd of the 3rd. That is Saturn, exalted in Libra in the fortunate 11th house.

Part of Fortune however is again weak, in the 8th. I have to think about this chart.
Must go out now. Till later!

Starlink

Last edited:

07.Re

Hi Re, lets have a look.

Ascendant is late (you know probably you can or cannot do this) and the planetary hour is not compatible (Scorpio is moist and cool and the planetary ruler is the Sun (hot & dry), but on the border actually (5.45) because at 5.46 it is Venus and Venus is also cool and moist.
The ruler of the day (friday) however is Venus, so I take this chart as radical.

You are Mars conjunct the MC! elevated and in term of Mercury, traditionally ruler of any written material. This also shows me that the chart is radical because it is clearly indicated where your thoughts are in this chart.

Your 3rd house is the book (I would not look at the 5th house, it does not matter what the book is about, you know it is for children but I dont think we need to go into detail about this).

Now I am getting into a small problem. The book is placed in your 12th and JUST one minute past the Cazimi position where it would have been super strong. Right now, at 18 minutes past the exact cazimi allowance, it is combust.

The North Node in your 3rd house however shows that this would be a good thing to do for you. For income from the book, look at the 2nd of the 3rd. That is Saturn, exalted in Libra in the fortunate 11th house.

Part of Fortune however is again weak, in the 8th. I have to think about this chart.
Must go out now. Till later!

Starlink

Mmm... I can see now where I went wrong. I used Sag as the Asc and that is why I used Jupiter :pinched:. I also didn't take into consideration the late asc.

Star, what is a radical chart? I haven't heard of this term before in astrology.

There seem to be pros and cons in this chart.

Gee, I can see how a minute is crucial to the interpretation of charts! What usually happens is, I think up the question, sit down at the computer, draw up a chart and use the time from the computer as the input time (all the while a minute or two has passed).

Thanks Star!

Last edited:

starlink

Star, what is a radical chart? I haven't heard of this term before in astrology.
It is just a term used by the ancient astrologers. It means that the chart can be read. You know, there can be all sorts of considerations before judgement etc. Well, this term means that, even though there might be some impediments there to judge a chart, the chart can be considered "fit for judgement".

About the timing, yes, it could well have been just before the time given by your computer.
In that case, that Mercury would be very strong of course (in the heart of the Sun).
So if you thought of this question a few minutes earlier (did you straigth away get to your computer?) then there would be a difference there. Think back. And then, because the 10th house is also the house of success, it would be really great that conjunction. Both in the 12th could just mean that it is still "in wording", still hidden. Jupiter, money, in your 4th (earning from the home) and ruled by a very strong Saturn.

And to top it all off, Moon's last aspect is a trine to the very dignified Venus.

I would do it, I think this could be a good one. I really have a feeling that this Mercury is not combust but still Cazimi. Try edit the chart for a bit earlier. I am not sure if Mercury then will change but you never know.

Last edited:

07.Re

Star, I have played around with the time for 1 minute earlier and this is the result:

Time at 05:44am - Mercury at 49'44 (The sun is at 31'44)
The chart attached gives Mercury at 49'48 (the sun at 31'47)

Last edited:

starlink

07, I think you are mixing something up. Sun is at 13.22 and Mercury 13.50 in thischart. Now, a bit earlier, you probably mean Mercury is now at 13.48. It is still 26 minutes and we need at the most 17 minutes from the exact conjunction which would be max. 13° 39'. So Mercury is unfortunately not Cazimi anymore, but outgoing (this is way better than ingoing) combust. So it will get better and better in other words.

I would most certainly not decide to do something or NOT to do something because a horary says this or that. Do what you feel you can do and what gives you pleasure. Give it a try at least, because otherwise you will never know right?

07.Re

I would most certainly not decide to do something or NOT to do something because a horary says this or that. Do what you feel you can do and what gives you pleasure. Give it a try at least, because otherwise you will never know right?

Star, I hear what you are saying.

At the age of 37, I am feeling *really* frustrated and I'm longing for positive direction in my life with regards to career... I want to do something special with my life but I need to know which path to take. When I get to be wise and old, I want to think back on the choices I took and know that I did good, know that I made a change somewhere, somehow in the world. I have this feeling that I have something important to share, but for the life of me, I have no idea what it is. How silly at my age!

07.Re

Don't take this the wrong way - but if you want to write a children's book, write a children's book. That's the only way you're going to know for certain. If you find you don't enjoy doing it, then it's probably not for you. But it'll still be a good experience, and won't lock you into doing it forever.

Have you given any thought to what you enjoy doing? You must have had some pastimes or hobbies, even in childhood, that you liked, and perhaps something there could be the spark of a career if you're not happy with what you're doing now.

Olivia, I have gotten so caught up in playing the mother / wife / employee role, that I have forgotten what *I* enjoy doing.

I have just checked my current progressed chart, and surprise, surprise, my MC is in Leo (2 degrees) Perhaps this is the reason why I want to "shine"....

Attachments

• Progressed.gif
    Progressed.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 17