Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology

Predictive Astrology This is the place to discuss the astrology of the past, present, and future. Includes eclipses, transits, progressions, planetary returns.

Unread 06-23-2019, 07:53 AM

Loss of virginity in the horoscope

Hello!

What aspects/transits/progressions indicate loss of virginity of the native?

Unread 06-23-2019, 12:05 PM

Re: Loss of virginity in the horoscope

To begin answering that question, look at your own life.

In my case it was an exact Mars return. A return symbolizes the ending and the beginning of cycles, or life phases.

Anyway, find out for yourself.
Experiment, test, explore.
Unread 06-27-2019, 08:09 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
To begin answering that question, look at your own life.

In my case it was an exact Mars return. A return symbolizes the ending and the beginning of cycles, or life phases.
Everyone gets an exact Mars return every two years. Obviously, you don't lose your virginity every time.

I would expect a transit either by or to Mars to be part of the picture, because Mars is the sex drive planet. But, all Mars transits happen every two years, and natal Mars gets transited by something or other all the time.

This question prompted me to check the transits for approximately when I had sex for the first time. I don't remember the date, but I do remember what month it was, and what year. I was not having a Mars return then, but Mars crossed my DC around the time I met the guy. When we moved on to sex--which happened about a month later, give or take some days--Mars and Venus were both transiting (or had just transited) my natal Saturn, which is in my seventh house and part of a t-square with Uranus and Jupiter. And, the guy was my age, so he would've been having the same transits to generational planets around the same time. Plus, it was the time of year when Sun, Mercury, and Venus move through my seventh and eighth houses, and they were all in one of those houses at the time, while Pluto was applying square to my natal Mercury (from my eleventh house).
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 06-27-2019, 09:27 PM

The only signification I could find is progressed Moon ingresses into Scorpio close to my Asc. New beginnings for sure, I was just married.

Moon Dance
Unread 06-28-2019, 05:19 AM

My Progressed Sun conjuncted my natal Mercury @ 17Scorpio , which was conjunct my descendant. Mercury rules my 5th and 2nd.
Unread 06-28-2019, 04:36 PM

Scorpio was rising in the SR that year (natal 11th house). Mars was most elevated and was in an earth grand trine with Venus in Capricorn and Jupiter in Taurus. Sun was in 1st house and trine Uranus in the 5th.

Progressed Chart had an exact Moon-Mars earth trine which overlayed unto the configuration found in the SR.
LR was 7th house month with NN conjunct the DSC.

Around the day T. Venus would have been trine my natal Mars.

I guess you notice how variable the indicators can be.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 06-28-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Unread 07-12-2019, 08:28 PM

So you can tell from someoneís chart if they are a virgin or not?
Unread 07-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
So you can tell from someoneís chart if they are a virgin or not?
No.

Everyone is a virgin when they're born.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 07-12-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
No.

Everyone is a virgin when they're born.
😱😱 Lol I know that! What I meant was as an adult looking at the chart can u tell
Unread 07-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
😱😱 Lol I know that! What I meant was as an adult looking at the chart can u tell
No. You have the same birth chart all your life. If it doesn't show loss of virginity when you're born, how can it show that when you're an adult?

Unread 07-12-2019, 09:18 PM

Quote:
No. You have the same birth chart all your life. If it doesn't show loss of virginity when you're born, how can it show that when you're an adult?
Your absolutely correct osamenor! I was referring to other charts that could possibly show. But itís ok I feel a bit sick as you keep referring to virginity and being born. No need for the blatant comments.😬
Unread 07-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Your absolutely correct osamenor! I was referring to other charts that could possibly show. But it’s ok I feel a bit sick as you keep referring to virginity and being born. No need for the blatant comments.��
I understand that you might get an answer in horary if you ask if someone is a virgin. But that's really not an ethical question to ask. If the someone is yourself, you already know the answer, so there's no point in asking, and if it's anyone else, it's none of your business.

The other kinds of charts you're referring to are, presumably, progressed charts. Different people lose their virginity under different progressions, and at different times in their lives. There's no universal marker. And no two people have the exact same progressions at the exact same times in their lives. People born the same day or close have similar progressions, but the progressed angles will be different, and so will the times when progressed planets change houses.

If you're talking about virginity and birth charts, there's really no way to get around the "blatant comments."

Unread 07-12-2019, 09:29 PM

Quote:
I understand that you might get an answer in horary if you ask if someone is a virgin. But that's really not an ethical question to ask. If the someone is yourself, you already know the answer, so there's no point in asking, and if it's anyone else, it's none of your business.

The other kinds of charts you're referring to are, presumably, progressed charts. Different people lose their virginity under different progressions, and at different times in their lives. There's no universal marker. And no two people have the exact same progressions at the exact same times in their lives. People born the same day or close have similar progressions, but the progressed angles will be different, and so will the times when progressed planets change houses.

If you're talking about virginity and birth charts, there's really no way to get around the "blatant comments."
Wasnít asking about myself or anyone else. Just asking a question. Just like everyone has a right to. Donít appreciate your comments or your patronising. Well done 👍
Unread 07-12-2019, 09:35 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Wasnít asking about myself or anyone else. Just asking a question. Just like everyone has a right to. Donít appreciate your comments or your patronising. Well done 👍
I didn't say you were asking about yourself or anyone else. You asked if any kind of chart would show whether someone is a virgin or not. Since you didn't specify what kind of chart you meant, I described the kinds of charts that you could potentially be referring to. I had no way of knowing if you were actually thinking about asking that question, re yourself or someone else, or just curious.

I don't understand how you see my responses as patronizing. But please pm me if you want to take that up. It would be off topic to discuss it in this thread.

Unread 07-13-2019, 06:59 AM

The aspects of note for me.

Transit Venus conjunct Natal Lilith - less than a degree
Transit Uranus conjunct Natal Neptune - just over a degree
Transit Lilith square MC/IC - exact
Transit Sun conjunct Natal Uranus - less than a degree
Transit Pluto sextile MC/IC - less than a degree

Uranus.....is always around it seems.......he was a sweet deceptive liar......within two weeks, I found out he had a fiancť......whom he married......whew!
Unread 09-29-2019, 06:18 PM

Depends on the ruler of your 8th house. If the ruler of your 8th house is making an aspect to itself.The strongest aspect is a conjunction. For example a Saturn return or Mars return. Also, Jupiter or Mars in the 8th house can be a strong indicator. Also, watch out for the ruler of the 5th house if it's making an aspect to itself. Many people are into casual sex rather than intimate ones. The rest is willpower. Astrology can't tell 100% when you'll have sex for the first one. At least that's my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slytherin88 For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (09-29-2019)
Unread 09-29-2019, 06:31 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slytherin88 View Post
Depends on the ruler of your 8th house. If the ruler of your 8th house is making an aspect to itself.The strongest aspect is a conjunction.
That would mean there are several windows of opportunity every month for people with a Moon-ruled eighth house, but only one in many years for those with a Saturn-ruled eighth. I doubt it's really that simple, but it's an interesting experiment. For people who have shared their virginity loss transits, or are willing to: did you have an aspect from your eighth house ruler to itself at the time?

This is interesting for me, though: I am a solar Leo with my eighth house cusp in Leo, and mine happened within about a week of my birthday--solar return time. There had been another opportunity a couple years earlier that I chose not to take, and it was also very close to my birthday.

But the way I see it, every time you do the deed with a new partner is a kind of virginity loss, in a way. Even if you're not a virgin, you and this new partner are just as new to each other as your first one was. The other times I've started with a new partner were at least two or three months away from my solar return.

Unread 09-29-2019, 06:42 PM

For those whose 8th house is ruled by Sun or Moon, I'd also watch out for the solar or lunar eclipse, especially those in the 8th house, 5th house. Moon has a return every month, that's why I'd look at the lunar eclipses or solar ones.
I can't speak for myself because I'm a virgin. Saturn rules my 8th house and the other ruler: Uranus is in Capricorn.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slytherin88 For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (09-30-2019)
Unread 09-29-2019, 07:09 PM

I happen to have both of the luminaries ruling the 8th in Placidus (Leo is intercepted). I see the LR and SR as separated from their status as house rulers. (neither return chart is necessarily speaking about the houses that they rule unless the chart itself emphasizes those houses) The 5th house ruler was the emphasized one while it was a 7th house month. My 5th house ruler happens to be Venus so their was a confluence of indicators around the times geared towards a Venusian/sexual event taking place.
Osamenor (09-30-2019)
Unread 09-29-2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Depends on the ruler of your 8th house. If the ruler of your 8th house is making an aspect to itself.The strongest aspect is a conjunction. For example a Saturn return or Mars return. Also, Jupiter or Mars in the 8th house can be a strong indicator. Also, watch out for the ruler of the 5th house if it's making an aspect to itself. Many people are into casual sex rather than intimate ones. The rest is willpower. Astrology can't tell 100% when you'll have sex for the first one. At least that's my opinion.
I have Aquarius in the 8th. So..... Uranus return? 🤐
The Following User Says Thank You to helike13 For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (09-29-2019)
Unread 09-29-2019, 11:22 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
I have Aquarius in the 8th. So..... Uranus return? 🤐
Maybe Saturn square. For the timing of life events, I'm inclined to look at the traditional ruler first, when there is both a traditional and a modern ruler. I believe you're around Saturn square age now? Everyone gets one at age 36-37.

About 1 out of every 12 people has their eighth house cusp in Aquarius, and most of them lose their virginity sometime before the age of 84. In a case like that, I would look to see if the timing coincides with one of the hard angle Saturn transits to its natal position, which happen every 7 plus a fraction years.

Unread 09-30-2019, 02:41 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
For those whose 8th house is ruled by Sun or Moon, I'd also watch out for the solar or lunar eclipse, especially those in the 8th house, 5th house.
There was a solar eclipse in my eighth house, 4 days before my birthday, the month I lost my virginity. Possibly, that first act happened on the day of the eclipse. It wasn't visible in my part of the world, and I don't remember it being talked about, so I didn't know there was an eclipse then until years later.

That relationship definitely correlated with the eclipse cycle. It ended six months later, at the time of the second solar eclipse in that pairing.

Unread 09-30-2019, 02:43 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I happen to have both of the luminaries ruling the 8th in Placidus (Leo is intercepted).
What's your eighth house in whole sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I see the LR and SR as separated from their status as house rulers. (neither return chart is necessarily speaking about the houses that they rule unless the chart itself emphasizes those houses) The 5th house ruler was the emphasized one while it was a 7th house month. My 5th house ruler happens to be Venus so their was a confluence of indicators around the times geared towards a Venusian/sexual event taking place.
What about that year's eclipses? Where in your chart did the closest ones to that event fall? Were any of them visible in your area?

Unread 09-30-2019, 02:54 AM

8th whole sign is Cancer.
The eclipse that happened prior to the event happened to be a Solar Eclipse that fell on the cusp of my 7th/dsc, which also pinged the Venus/Mars conjunction on the other side of the chart.

Unsure if it was visible at my location at the time, but the placement of it is certainly telling.
Osamenor (09-30-2019)
Unread 09-30-2019, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Maybe Saturn square. For the timing of life events, I'm inclined to look at the traditional ruler first, when there is both a traditional and a modern ruler. I believe you're around Saturn square age now? Everyone gets one at age 36-37.

About 1 out of every 12 people has their eighth house cusp in Aquarius, and most of them lose their virginity sometime before the age of 84. In a case like that, I would look to see if the timing coincides with one of the hard angle Saturn transits to its natal position, which happen every 7 plus a fraction years.
My next Saturn square will be from 8th Aquarius since my natal Saturn is Scorpio 5th.
The Following User Says Thank You to helike13 For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (09-30-2019)

Tags
horoscope, loss, virginity