Job Interview on Thursday

I have a job interview! Details are in the attached gif. Looking good for success in a legal position (sag asc and planets in the 9th)? What do you think - any luck? Grateful for any opinions

Last edited:

devalight

I wish you success in your interview. Looks like a fairly good chart for law with a lot of aspects to Jupiter and a planet in Libra.

Devalight

Summery Joy

None except one of those squares to Jupiter count because they are all separating aspects.

The on sqaure you should be concerned about it the one Mercury is casting. Mercury rules both the 7th and 10th houses in this charts which are the two possible houses to use to find an asnwer if this was an horary like "Will this interview get me the job?". An appying aspect usually means yes. A stressful aspect usually means "with difficulty". This looks like a yes with difficuly anser to such question.

The actual problem is that there is no reception between the significators. Withour reception, it's possible that the applying aspect won't matter much. The dibilitated condition of Jupiter and Mercury being peregrine don't help either.

The final aspect of the Moon, however, is a trine with Pluto Rx in the 1st house.

I believe this means that however this may go, it'll work out for your own benefit in the end.

Relax and good luck. Keep us updated.

Hi Sorehearted

Thanks for your prediction. The interview ended up being late. Here is the new chart for it.

The interview actually went very well and I actually like the interviewer. I don't think I will get the job because there are 4 other candidates and he says he knows two them personally. Otherwise, I did well in the interview. I was able to answer questions in a very concise and confident manner. I should let you know the position is mostly for criminal matters, which explains the mercury going into 8th and pluto on the asc.

Summery Joy

Well, the important aspects have not changed. And I've also noticed that the square between Mercury and Jupiter Rx is going to be frustrated by the Moon. That would give a no answer to a question like "will I get this job?". Also, the significator of the interveiwer and the job (10th house) is the same as that of potential rivals (7th house), which is Mercury. This affinity makes your situation even harder.

I think you will not get that job. But I'm actually a beginner when it comes to event charts, so I hope I'm wrong.

Let me know how it turns out.

Hello,

The next step has occurred. The interviewer called me back and said that the other partner would like to meet me, I set a proposed time with the above chart. Same thing again! Sag rising. I guess the previous comments might apply here.

I've noticed a great sun-uranus-jupiter grand trine.

Hopefully my venus in the 7th will help as well - getting to know me a bit better with the DC aspects.

Any info on what will happen? Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Most bizaare thing happened. I got rejected and was told that they were going to employ someone with more experience and they knew them previously. But I got called on Thursday and was offered a job. I think the successful candidate must have bailed. I am starting Monday week :)