Putin: White hat or villain?

david starling

Yes, ghastly.

Apparently sagittarius figures often in charts of serial killers. Putin has mars in sag.

But where does the libra stellium come into the picture of a brutal personality?

The Libra stellium gives him a good smile, like a Great White Shark.

ElenaJ

If we use that logic, he could have a virgo ascendent, Capricorn, Leo, etc.
To have some type of base reference perhaps its most useful to keep to the "official" chart.

Chrysalis

He's currently in his 10th house profection, which has activated his Leo MC/Pluto/SN, and also Lilith is exactly conjunct his MC. Albeit his 10th ruler is in his 12th house.

His MC is square his Pluto/NN midpoint, which means an aim of success through brutal force. Pluto/MC also squares his angular Jupiter, which is an inflated sense of self and large-scale enterprises., power trips for control.

Another midpoint that's been activated is his MC square Mars/Saturn MP, which is about death, suffering, and people needing to evacuate through power. This Midpount does also indicate one's own death. (wishful thinking at least)

So yes he does have this sadistic extreme power trip mentality in him, which has currently been activated, hence whats happening now.

Now the interesting thing is, his profected ruler/Sun is in his 12th house, with him also in a balsamic moon profection, which also corresponds to the 12th house, with also his next profection being a 12th house profection.

So his Sun time lord is cadent in the 12th and in fall in Libra, not a great combination for success, especially with his PR balsamic moon also. His 12th house Sun signifies his wanting to become this iconic leader who leaves a lasting impression on the masses, he wants to be elevated to the highest exaltation degree possible. (Actually,i forgot his Pluto is in its exaltation sign also). But the great thing about this 12th house Sun is that he could die at his peak of power, but his death would then make him even more publically spoken about.

He does also have his Pluto by solar arc very close to his Asc now by mins of orb. I pray :innocent:

My bad i meant he's next in his 11th profection year, but which is ruled by Mercury in the 12th house.

Last edited:

david starling

If we use that logic, he could have a virgo ascendent, Capricorn, Leo, etc.
To have some type of base reference perhaps its most useful to keep to the "official" chart.

Well, 15 minutes difference from the official chart wouldn't be a significant factor, except for the Ascendant. So, if a Scorpio Asc. doesn't explain something, maybe Libra would. Any other Asc. Sign would require a much larger variation in birth time.

It's not about ruling out his Scorpio Asc, just considering Libra as the most likely possible alternative.

Chrysalis

Well, 15 minutes difference from the official chart wouldn't be a significant factor, except for the Ascendant. So, if a Scorpio Asc. doesn't explain something, maybe Libra would. Any other Asc. Sign would require a much larger variation in birth time.

It's not about ruling out his Scorpio Asc, just considering Libra as the most likely possible alternative.

Have you not seen his eyes? He's for sure a Scorpio rising. And if he was a Libra rising that would put him currently in a Cancer profection, which doesn't make sense with his current persona he's playing out, just like ive mentioned in my previous post.

david starling

With a Libra Asc, it would be ruled by Venus in Scorpio, ruled by Pluto.

Saturn in Libra would still be closely square with :uranus: in :cancer:.

He does have a terrible problem with leaving the past behind :)saturn:), and helping to create a better future :)uranus:).

Chrysalis

With a Libra Asc, it would be ruled by Venus in Scorpio, ruled by Pluto.

Saturn in Libra would still be closely square with :uranus: in :cancer:.

He does have a terrible problem with leaving the past behind :)saturn:), and helping to create a better future :)uranus:).

But as i said, it would then change his current profection sign, which then wouldn't make sense with regards to his current profection.

His terrible problem is having 4 fixed angles, with an exalted Pluto on the MC, Lilith exactly conjunct the MC, his activated MC square Pluto/Node, and also Saturn/Mars. He's currently very demonic as we all can see.

Did anybody know that the nodes have currently transited the WW2 MC?
And the WW2 nodes are in the same signs as now?

This demonic creature (Hitler) will not back down from this unless taken out. If not taken out he will expand this war further and further throughout Europe. He feels like he is some messiah right now with that Pluto in exaltation activated.

JUPITERASC

The world is watching with shock the brutal destruction of cities in the Ukraine, and wondering who is next on Putin's list of places to conquer.

US/NATO Provoked Ukraine War Say Most Experts On Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H0rCqaGtJw

Politicians and members of the media have nearly universally
expressed shock and dismay at Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
but their incredulity
is belied
by the fact that
numerous Russia experts and historians
have been predicting these events
practically since the fall of the Berlin Wall
pointing out that
a Russian response to ongoing NATO incursions was virtually inevitable :smile:

The media description of the Russian attack on Ukraine
has almost universally whitewashed
the role played by the US and its NATO allies
including supporting a coup
overthrowing the democratically elected president in 2014
refusing to support the Minsk Accords
or
refusing to engage in negotiations in the months leading up to the Russian invasion :smile:
lies
and
misrepresentations
surrounding the leadup to the war in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt3Zv-e4n1M

PUTIN WHOLE SIGN NATAL

horoscope-chart5__radix_7-10-1952_09-30.png

At the same time, his troops are having difficulty making headway thanks to the force of Ukranian patriots zealously defending their country.
We would expect to see some really brutal aspects in Putin's chart, likened to a serial killer!
So we have a stellium in libra, the sign of peace and justice! Sun/saturn/mercury/neptune!
What is that all about?
Libra mercury is sextile a sporting mars in sagittarius, not exactly a war sign either.
Pluto in Leo on the midheaven, the leader and generous father!

Do we have the correct birth data for this man??
The astrologer Marjorie Orr gives his birth date as 1952, time unknown.

"Stories about Putin’s earlier birth give 7 October 1950 as his birthdate. It doesn’t resonate quite as much as his 1952 chart – but for what it is worth it makes him a Sun Neptune Venus in Libra square Uranus. With a Leo Moon Pluto."

There isn't any explanation about why the change was made.
BIRTH DATA from an unverified source :smile:

The one red flag in the chart is an unaspected moon.
On the contrary - GEMINI Moon OPPOSES SAGITTARUUS MARS :smile:

and

GEMINI Moon aspects LIBRA SUN SATURN MERCURY ASSEMBLY

This man's emotions have nothing to ground them, they are completely detached from him.
Moon in airy gemini is by nature detached, but in this case it is very much detached!

david starling

Have you not seen his eyes? He's for sure a Scorpio rising. And if he was a Libra rising that would put him currently in a Cancer profection, which doesn't make sense with his current persona he's playing out, just like ive mentioned in my previous post.

Scorpio Asc. eyes have excitement in them. Putin has "dead" eyes, like Derek Chauvin when he was suffocating George Floyd.

Chrysalis

Scorpio Asc. eyes have excitement in them. Putin has "dead" eyes, like Derek Chauvin when he was suffocating George Floyd.

Scorpio's eyes have the deep dead glare, I wouldn't really refer to it as excitement. Maybe, Derek, had a planet aspecting his Asc to give him the "excitement" factor? Putin has just the Moon by inconjunct aspecting his ASC, which is also a Scorpio aspect , with it being a full phase inconjunct, which is about power once again.

We can beg to differ anyway but I'm saying he's a Scorpio rising not Libra.

david starling

Scorpio's eyes have the deep dead glare, I wouldn't really refer to it as excitement. Maybe, Derek, had a planet aspecting his Asc to give him the "excitement" factor? Putin has just the Moon by inconjunct aspecting his ASC, which is also a Scorpio aspect , with it being a full phase inconjunct, which is about power once again.

We can beg to differ anyway but I'm saying he's a Scorpio rising not Libra.

There was no excitement, or even anger in Chauvin's eyes, and I don't see that in Putin's, either.

The Sun or Moon in Scorpio CAN correlate to the "deep dead glare" but I don't associate it with a Scorpio Ascendant in most cases. There's passion and emotion involved, even if it's not openly expressed. (imo)

ElenaJ

"On the contrary - GEMINI Moon OPPOSES SAGITTARUUS MARS

and

GEMINI Moon aspects LIBRA SUN SATURN MERCURY ASSEMBLY"

That's a 23 degree opposition between moon and mars, really too wide to be effective, don't you think?
Idem the contact with the libra stellium.

ElenaJ

"John Mearsheimer on the Russia/Ukraine situation, 6 years ago.

https://youtu.be/JrMiSQAGOS4

Putin's natal Venus, ruler of his libra stellium and his 7th house of the public, is exactly trine the March new moon (sun/moon/jupiter) and opposed by transiting Uranus.

Transiting mercury/saturn conjunction exactly on natal North node and IC.

Last edited: