Star of David in Davison chart - Twinflames or Karmic Partners?

JasmineX

Hey guys, would like to hear your thoughts about having a Star of David in a Davison chart.

Searched about it and didn't find anything interesting :/..

Would appreciate your help on this! Thank you <3

Attachments

• Davison chart.jpg
    Davison chart.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

ElenaJ

I don't think the visual figuration has any particular importance, aside from the interaction of the planets.
The composite is not an easy one, with Neptune/uranus opposing sun and moon opposing Pluto. Saturn is also in a wide opposition to mars. These are all lethal contacts.
The trines and sextiles can help to balance them out. The moon sextile Venus/sun/mercury, and saturn, and trine the Neptune/uranus conjunction are very important contacts in this chart, allowing the emotional base to balance out the negative aspects.
There are no significant aspects to the nodes and no planet activity in the 8th or 12th.

waybread

Your composite does have a lot of happy sextiles and trines. Sun conjunct Venus shows that the relationship is characterized by love and affection.

However, as ElenaJ pointed out, a Star of David configuration also, by its nature, contains 3 oppositions, so these are areas to work on. With Uranus-Neptune opposing the sun, you may find that there are too many outside forces at work that make it difficult for the relationship to persist. Moon-Pluto can indicate some obsession, or perhaps that the relationship has a difficult interpersonal power dynamic at work.

Hopefully all of the positive aspects will manifest, however.

The Star of David (involving actual planets at all of its points) is pretty rare. I cannot say whether twin flames or karma are involved. But I don't think you two will ever tire of one another. All those sextiles indicate a lot of excitement.

JasmineX

I don't think the visual figuration has any particular importance, aside from the interaction of the planets.
The composite is not an easy one, with Neptune/uranus opposing sun and moon opposing Pluto. Saturn is also in a wide opposition to mars. These are all lethal contacts.
The trines and sextiles can help to balance them out. The moon sextile Venus/sun/mercury, and saturn, and trine the Neptune/uranus conjunction are very important contacts in this chart, allowing the emotional base to balance out the negative aspects.
There are no significant aspects to the nodes and no planet activity in the 8th or 12th.

Not having any planet activity in the 8th or 12th / aspects to the nodes, would mean...?

JasmineX

Your composite does have a lot of happy sextiles and trines. Sun conjunct Venus shows that the relationship is characterized by love and affection.

However, as ElenaJ pointed out, a Star of David configuration also, by its nature, contains 3 oppositions, so these are areas to work on. With Uranus-Neptune opposing the sun, you may find that there are too many outside forces at work that make it difficult for the relationship to persist. Moon-Pluto can indicate some obsession, or perhaps that the relationship has a difficult interpersonal power dynamic at work.

Hopefully all of the positive aspects will manifest, however.

The Star of David (involving actual planets at all of its points) is pretty rare. I cannot say whether twin flames or karma are involved. But I don't think you two will ever tire of one another. All those sextiles indicate a lot of excitement.

Thank you for your reply. It's true, we always had a lot of external forces trying to bring down our relationship... so that makes sense.

waybread

This is an Astrodienst chart, so the page where you got your synastry chart should have a table in the lower left-hand corner that gives the planets with the degrees.

Like Elena, I otherwise find those bi-wheels hard to read.

Off hand, the synastry does not look brilliant but sometimes the composite tells a different story. I normally use a midpoint composite chart, which gives a somewhat different chart than Davison.