Yods in birth chart ?

JasmineX

Hello, can anyone here explain to me (or to us) what do yods represent in birth charts ?

I have found that it could be significant regarding one's fate. And I'm still learning about astrology so I couldn't really interpret what it could really mean.

If anyone can help giving insights about it, I will be very thankful.

Thank you.

kimbermoon

this aspect is also known as 'the Finger of God'; Having one in my own chart I have spent a lot of time trying to discern it's influence in my life, but recently I have been getting closer to interpreting it. The apex planet [the finger] points to representing 'something that you can't put your finger' but eventually will lead to a spiritual understanding about the concept of fate.

The two quincunxes often represent issues that create frustration and aggravation, which stem from subconscious conflicts creating blockage, until we learn to make compromises or adaptations of some kind; it is about 'coming to terms with fated aspects of your personal experiences'.

Acceptance and learning not to try to force such things that may not be fated
in our lives, is part of the lesson. It becomes essential at some point to find a necessary balance between the apex and the lower sextile planets. Much of course depends on whether you believe in 'fate' or prefer to believe that we are in control by will alone.

In that regard we must eventually come to terms with what vexes us internally and work to overcome the subconscious blockages that affect our external reality.