If you're a scorpio or know anything about scorpios please read this.

JasmineX

Hello, see i have been talking to this scorpio man, he has pretty much most of his planets in scorpio (sun 12th, mercuy 11th, venus 11th , jupiter 12th , pluto 12, and north node 11th), i will attach his chart to this thread. The thing is, I have no idea how scorpios act or behave when they want to show interest in you or like you. He's been giving me mixed signals, and each time he would explain to me how shy he is, and how he doesn't know how to express himself. So i'm really torn about either just letting it go, or make some effort and figure out a way to be closer to him?? A part of me tells me just forget it if he liked you he wouldve let you know and another part of me says just try to communicate with him more (even thought idk how like even if i have a gemini stellium i find it hard to talk to him) I have also done synastry chart and tried to read about each aspect and it said it was a good and long term relationship and that we share a lot of things together etc, but when it comes to like real life it's just like weeeiirrrddd.... aaaannyy help is the most welcomed!

Last edited:

Rudy15LB

Banned
Did he lost his father? Or disappear? That's really tough placement (12th house sun). My father and sister are Scorpio I know them very well.

Last edited:

JasmineX

No he's father is still alive, maybe he's not there emotionnaly or something of that matter i dont know much about that, but i know he still has his father.

Rudy15LB

Banned
Well I think that's really watery chart, maybe Im bit too judge here but you should take a look at mars square pluto, he has a sadistic nature. Sorry if I offended you, but that's really what I thought at his chart. Positively sun conjunct pluto, that's really powerful too.

JasmineX

It is he has a lot of scorpio lol. I dont think he has a sadistic nature, i wouldve noticed i think, i wouldve at least felt it, i have a strong sixth sense lol. Yeah his mars in leo squares his pluto in scorpio, i read it makes them not good at dealing with anger, like if someone just insults him he would slam him againt the wall lol it happened before.But i advised him to start doing some kind of sports so he can release the stress and anger and he did it, and i think he likes it. But in general he acts so weird around me idk why.

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you know his exact time and place of birth? That's not usually something people tell the person who has a crush on them.

ardentika

Maybe he just needs time. He has this supporting aspects of Moon trine Venus.
12th house is not always doom and gloom, I know a few people with such placements, it's just a reclusive house. Those people just really enjoy being at home, spending time alone or with their family. They usually find it hard to open up if they don't trust the person.
Jeesh, people stop trying to read a person by a chart... seriously. This cripples human relationships.
I too have Pluto square Mars, and yeah when I get mad I can throw a tantrum and maybe eve throw some ****, but I will never hit someone.
Have you considered the reason he acts weird maybe because he likes you? How long have you been talking to him?

Jupiter in 12th acts as a huge protector. North node conjunct his mercury means he literally learns in this life how to communicate. It's technically in the 11th house, and such people need to just go out there and mingle with group of people. Learn how to be an individual in a group, and of course it's more comfortable for them to fall in their South Node of 5th house romance. If you say you are with a gemini stellium then he prolly needs you, since Mercury rules Gemini too. He needs someone to push him to get out there in the world and learn how to socialize and communicate.
I honestly see nothing wrong in this chart, if you really like him give him a chance, if you are not willing to give, and do the work, then let him go.

JasmineX

Do you know his exact time and place of birth? That's not usually something people tell the person who has a crush on them.

yes he gave them to me lol i asked him and he was like yeah sure .. we were sitting together, and i was looking at my chart, and then i asked him whats ur time of birth and he gave it to me just like that

JasmineX

Maybe he just needs time. He has this supporting aspects of Moon trine Venus.
12th house is not always doom and gloom, I know a few people with such placements, it's just a reclusive house. Those people just really enjoy being at home, spending time alone or with their family. They usually find it hard to open up if they don't trust the person.
Jeesh, people stop trying to read a person by a chart... seriously. This cripples human relationships.
I too have Pluto square Mars, and yeah when I get mad I can throw a tantrum and maybe eve throw some ****, but I will never hit someone.
Have you considered the reason he acts weird maybe because he likes you? How long have you been talking to him?

Jupiter in 12th acts as a huge protector. North node conjunct his mercury means he literally learns in this life how to communicate. It's technically in the 11th house, and such people need to just go out there and mingle with group of people. Learn how to be an individual in a group, and of course it's more comfortable for them to fall in their South Node of 5th house romance. If you say you are with a gemini stellium then he prolly needs you, since Mercury rules Gemini too. He needs someone to push him to get out there in the world and learn how to socialize and communicate.
I honestly see nothing wrong in this chart, if you really like him give him a chance, if you are not willing to give, and do the work, then let him go.

Yes he enjoys being alone, and yes i thought maybe he acts like this because he likes me, but sometime i feel like he doesnt.. like he gets super shy around me and he gets super protective, but then he shuts down for a week and doesnt talk to me, then he texts me again. And im like?? We've been talking for about 7 months now, he always calls late at night and he does all the cute stuff but i feel everytime he gets too close to me he needs to run away for a week and then he comes back, recently he havent been running away that often, he usually texts me during the day and then calls at night or something, but sometimes my head tells me just let it go, cos im dominated by scorpio in pluto myself, im a scorpio rising and i have a cancer moon (in the 9th house)as well so i find it sometimes hard to open too so it gets more awkward cos neither of us is trying to reach the other.

musetta

I have been dating a man with lots of Scorpio (sun, venus, mercury, and jupiter!). I also have a lot of Scorpio in my chart (moon, venus, pluto). Here is what I have experienced and read about Scorpios in relationships:

Because they are so deep and passionate they are a bit of an all or nothing sign, meaning that they either really commit or not at all. They can be very hot or cold at the beginning of a relationship because they are capable of such deep emotions.

When I first started seeing my boyfriend he would seem into me for a while and then have freakout moments where he wasn't sure how he felt and would back off. I would say this happened for the first six months. Now that it has been a little while and he has learned to trust me this doesn't happen anymore.

He has a hard time putting his feelings into words, so I have learned to determine how he feels about me from his actions (doing nice or thoughtful things for me.)

I have read that once Scorpios commit they are very devoted and committed, but it takes them a long time to actually commit and trust someone.

ardentika

Yes he enjoys being alone, and yes i thought maybe he acts like this because he likes me, but sometime i feel like he doesnt.. like he gets super shy around me and he gets super protective, but then he shuts down for a week and doesnt talk to me, then he texts me again. And im like?? We've been talking for about 7 months now, he always calls late at night and he does all the cute stuff but i feel everytime he gets too close to me he needs to run away for a week and then he comes back, recently he havent been running away that often, he usually texts me during the day and then calls at night or something, but sometimes my head tells me just let it go, cos im dominated by scorpio in pluto myself, im a scorpio rising and i have a cancer moon (in the 9th house)as well so i find it sometimes hard to open too so it gets more awkward cos neither of us is trying to reach the other.

You have to understand you attract what you are. So if letting go will suit you, do it, but be sure why you are doing it, because you might find yourself in a similar position with someone else.

The Moon shows your true soulmate, your moon is your unconscious desires, and your Cancer moon is adoring him for being so closed off, staying home and so on.

I've noticed that with all the guys I've had in my life. Since I'm a Leo moon, first one had Leo rising, second one had huge stellium in 5th, and 3rd was a triple leo (sun/moon/dsc) so yeah... you can't escape from your unconscious desires haha. So my advice is take a look at yourself and why you are attracting such guys, before running away in search for something better, cos what you have might be just perfect.

hypnose

Hi
I'm similar to this man. I share many of the same house placements and aspects. I too have sun conjunct pluto in 12th house. As well as venus and mercury in scorpio.

Speaking for myself: The 12th house really makes me shy and VERY sensitive. I find it hard to open up to people. Partly because I feel so deeply and intense.
The sun/pluto conjunction is hard to manage sometimes. Because it makes me so "possesive". When I really love someone I get scared. Because what if something goes wrong and I get my heart broken? My scorpio sun conjunct pluto finds it very hard to let go. It's all or nothing to me. I either love them with all my heart for the rest of my life! Or... not.
What happens if my heart breakes? The pain I feel is deep and destructive. (It's sad but I've never experienced love without there being some kind of pain involved).
I guess that's why i like to take things slowly. I gotta make sure he's "the one" before I open my heart to him.

The sun/pluto conjunction in scorpio also makes me jealous easily. I am very sensitive to this part of myself. I do not like to feel these feelings. I do not like to feel jealous, possessive and manipulative. I hate that part of myself and find it hard to manage. So I turn to my 12th house for comfort. Recluse myself for a bit, then return back to "life".

Perhaps the man you're dating need to feel safe? That's very important to me. I need to know that the man I'm dating only have eyes for me. That he won't hurt me. That he also feels deeply for me. I do not like to open up to people that do not feel as intensely as myself. I also crave that intensity. Light-hearted relationships is not my cup of tea lol.
I remember once when I was dating this guy; i really liked him. But then one evening he started talking about the previous girls he was dating/had sex with. Gosh that really broke my heart. I felt SO jealous and possessive. Of course I never expressed it. I kept it to myself. Then withdrew myself from him so I could avoid feeling those feelings again.

Hope that helped. :)