Where is him? autistic kid !

noouraz2

Hello my friends I really need your help.....

A 16 years old kid has been lost since yesterday 11 pm in my city (jubail,saudi arabia) since now 2 pm the day after !

everybody is looking for him in the city!!! his family is in a sad bad state....

he is autistic and my question is

where is he now?

TIME: 2:03 pm

25 24' 0" N 49 39' 0" E
jubail city , saudi arabia

thanks a lot ):

noouraz2

I can't find my city (jubail) in astro.com that's why I didn't upload a chart

maybe someone can get it ... thank you so much

:(

fensi88

Because you are not in relation with kid he is represent with 7th house ruler Venus. To see if he is dead we look if there is separate aspect between his ruler Venus and turned 8 house, radical 2nd, ruler Jupiter. Unfortunatelly we have separate aspect so he might be dead.
He might be near or in a brook, lake, canal, ditch, river, ocean, pool of water, well, outside fountain, vegetable garden, swimming pool area, around a fire hydrant, picnic tables, active stream, a relaxing spot where one might nap for a short time. As POF is in Sco hemight be in or near a swamp, stagnant pool, locations subject to flooding, in or near a garbage can, near cesspools, a vermin infested area, next to an evergreen tree, in an orchard near muddy ground, or near or in a river.

Kitchy

Banned
Hello my friends I really need your help.....

A 16 years old kid has been lost since yesterday 11 pm in my city (jubail,saudi arabia) since now 2 pm the day after !

everybody is looking for him in the city!!! his family is in a sad bad state....

he is autistic and my question is

where is he now?

TIME: 2:03 pm

25 24' 0" N 49 39' 0" E
jubail city , saudi arabia

thanks a lot ):

You have not provided enough information.

How and why does this missing boy affect you, as querant?

Was it last day of Ramadan he went missing? He is 16.
Autism (disability would show in 6th/12th of querant's turned chart - and easily influenced if he is autistic in learning delays in querant 3rd.)

He is 3rd house to me as reader of your 1st, if I look at querant curiosity, which means he is from your community or school or media info and if you don't know him. If you do know him, met/encountered him personally - then he is 7th (someone you have actually interacted with).

It might be best to describe your concern in more detail if it is not casual 3rd house interested curiosity, for more specific readings.

noouraz2

I don't know him. I just read the news and I wanted to help so I asked here.... Btw he is still missing!!

He's autistic so he has mental disabilities

Everyone is looking for him. Everywhere but no results

I appreciate your help kitchy.. Thank u so much! This means a lot to me

Kitchy

Banned
Nooura,

Given your inquiry - I am going to use 3rd ruler Saturn as this boy and Pluto placed on his Asc. does not fortell positive outcome of his return. In my hunch and opinion, e has transformed to 'other life' -

now - 'other life' could also be involvement with sinister groups or gangs. The boys ruler Saturn shows up on his 1st house and it is conjunct his Asc another bad indicator of him being "gone."

It seems some nefarious character (from his hidden enemy 12th) showed up and has something to do with his disappearance.

He may have been "abducted" - however, I see no return to him of the life he knew.

I hate to read these horaries - they break my heart.