Hello everyone ... I wanted to introduce myself with a little background info:

Sun : Capricorn 3rd House
Ascendant : Libra
Moon : Cancer 9th House
Mercury : Capricorn 3rd House
Venus : Sagitarrius 2nd House
Mars: Aries 6th House
Jupiter : Taurus 8th House

I posted my full natal chart with transits and progressions in the Chart Reading Forum. Looking forward to meeting you all!

SagLeo

Hi Capricorn2616 and welcome to this community. I like your chart in a general view but are two things that caught my attention: probably your Sun is opposing your Moon (despite it is in the sign of its ruler planet) and that aspect is really complicated as your Mars in Aries that I hope it is well ducted and aspected but you said that you posted your full chart so I'm going to tell you more things later in the correct section. Grettings from a fire person :smile:

Capricorn2616

Hi Capricorn2616 and welcome to this community. I like your chart in a general view but are two things that caught my attention: probably your Sun is opposing your Moon (despite it is in the sign of its ruler planet) and that aspect is really complicated as your Mars in Aries that I hope it is well ducted and aspected but you said that you posted your full chart so I'm going to tell you more things later in the correct section. Grettings from a fire person :smile:

Sun opposing moon IS an extremely complicated aspect .. What can I say I was born on a full moon. I would love to hear more about what you think .. My chart is in the chart interpretation forum. My Venus is in Sag!

SagLeo

Sun opposing moon IS an extremely complicated aspect .. What can I say I was born on a full moon. I would love to hear more about what you think .. My chart is in the chart interpretation forum. My Venus is in Sag!
I'm going to see it in the chart interpretation forum and I'm gonna tell you more about your full natal chart if you're interested in :)

noouraz2

Hello everyone ... I wanted to introduce myself with a little background info:

Sun : Capricorn 3rd House
Ascendant : Libra
Moon : Cancer 9th House
Mercury : Capricorn 3rd House
Venus : Sagitarrius 2nd House
Mars: Aries 6th House
Jupiter : Taurus 8th House

I posted my full natal chart with transits and progressions in the Chart Reading Forum. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hello Cap. we have some similarities...

My sun in Capricorn
My Venus in Sagittarius

:love: