What to expect from this yod?

Hey,

So I got this solar return chart from astrotheme and this time around I got a yod pointing to jupiter(rx) in gemini in the 8th house.

I've never gotten a reply from anyone on this board so it would be good to finally hear from some of you.

This potential transformation would be following my move to a different state with some of my family, so i would like and appreciate some feedback on what this would mean for me.

hope to hear from you,
boribori90

JPK

What are the other 2 planets involved the yod? (Personal planets here are stronger)
Which natal house comes to the solar Asc and to the solar 8th? (you can blend the meaning of the 2)
What sorts of aspects do you have to your natal Jupiter ?
and how strong is your natal 8th ?
Always look at the solar chart in relation to your natal one.
In a general way an 8th H Jupiter can mean a partner's income increases...

Cloverskies77

When analyzing a yod it would help if you could post your chart....I would need to look at the other 2 planets involved in the sextile. I can briefly tell you that because your fulcrum is pointing to jupiter in the 8th house. Jupiter shows that your purpose is to expand your horizons & bring abundance to the lives of those around you. (8th house access you have to other peoples money & resources). Jupiter yod- Chosen to Expand.

Thanks for the replies.

So, here's my solar return yod.

As you can see, it involves a 1st house Saturn in Scorpio, as well as a 3rd house Pluto in Capricorn.

It also appears that the 2nd house Sun and Merc (Sag) are making hard aspects to the 8th house RxJupiter.

Once again, I really do appreciate all the advice!

Attachments

• '12yod.png
    '12yod.png
    53 KB · Views: 16