This is Saini from India

saini

Hello.

This is Saini from India. I am already married but going through a real bad phase in the marriage and separation would sure happen very soon.

I am in love with a Chinese Girl (who lives in China) and she loves me a lot too. But, she is getting married to a Chinese Guy out of family pressure.

Her marriage date has been fixed as 18th March, 2017.

I am getting a very strong feeling that this marriage will not happen and she will eventually have to return back to me. But, this is the outcome of my prayers and meditation. But, the feeling is very strong.

A few astrologers in India (vedic astrologers) have predicted that her marriage will not happen. A few of them have predicted that her marriage will happen.

So, I am in a real fix. Do not know what future has for me.

If she really does get married to the guy, I will still get separated and live my life alone, with the memories of my True Love

saini

Will This Girl Get Married on 18th March 2017

Friends,

I am in Indian and already married (since 2007). But, we are living separately in the same house. We both live in separate rooms. Though, I keep traveling extensively and it is another fact that I stay away from home for extended times. No physical relation with her at all. Will be filing for separation very soon.

I am in love with a Chinese Girl and she loves me a lot too. But, she is getting married to a Chinese Guy. And, this is happening all coz of the family pressure from her family and the Chinese Guy's family.

She says, her and the Chinese Guy are not compatible at all. They both differ in character, habits, respect, and all aspects of life. But, can not part ways coz of family compulsions.

I came in her life when the conflicts were highest between her and the Chinese Guy, and my I changed her a lot. I changed her in the way she looked at her life, changing the way she would look a guy respecting her, making her more lovable, etc.

However, now this seems to end very soon. Her marriage has been fixed for 18th March, 2017. She has been crying every since. But, says she does not have a choice, but to marry this guy.

But, I have a very strong feeling that this marriage would not happen. There is this astrologer inside me (6th Sense / 7th sense) that tells me that this marriage will not happen.

Can you friends see if she will get married on 18th March, 2017. Possibly, if there is any signs of her getting married in the whole month of March, 2017. Her birth data is quite accurate.

Her Birth details are as under:-

Name - Candy Wang
Date of Birth - 21st September, 1992
Time of Birth - 21.05 Hours (9.05 PM)
Place of Birth - Zhoukou, Henan Province, China
Longitude - 114:38 E
Latitude - 033:38 N
Country - China (GMT + 8 hours)
Time Correction - Nil (No Daylight Savings)

I have already consulted 4 Indian Astrologers, including 3 that follow Vedic Indian Astrology (North Indian Style) and 1 that follows Naadi Astrology (Tamil South Indian Style).

Your help would be highly appreciated.

I have till now not consulted any Western Astrologer on this.

JUPITERASC

Re: Will This Girl Get Married on 18th March 2017

Friends,

I am in Indian and already married (since 2007). But, we are living separately in the same house. We both live in separate rooms. Though, I keep traveling extensively and it is another fact that I stay away from home for extended times. No physical relation with her at all. Will be filing for separation very soon.

I am in love with a Chinese Girl and she loves me a lot too. But, she is getting married to a Chinese Guy. And, this is happening all coz of the family pressure from her family and the Chinese Guy's family.

She says, her and the Chinese Guy are not compatible at all. They both differ in character, habits, respect, and all aspects of life. But, can not part ways coz of family compulsions.

I came in her life when the conflicts were highest between her and the Chinese Guy, and my I changed her a lot. I changed her in the way she looked at her life, changing the way she would look a guy respecting her, making her more lovable, etc.

However, now this seems to end very soon. Her marriage has been fixed for 18th March, 2017. She has been crying every since. But, says she does not have a choice, but to marry this guy.

But, I have a very strong feeling that this marriage would not happen. There is this astrologer inside me (6th Sense / 7th sense) that tells me that this marriage will not happen.

Can you friends see if she will get married on 18th March, 2017. Possibly, if there is any signs of her getting married in the whole month of March, 2017. Her birth data is quite accurate.

Her Birth details are as under:-

Name - Candy Wang
Date of Birth - 21st September, 1992
Time of Birth - 21.05 Hours (9.05 PM)
Place of Birth - Zhoukou, Henan Province, China
Longitude - 114:38 E
Latitude - 033:38 N
Country - China (GMT + 8 hours)
Time Correction - Nil (No Daylight Savings)

I have already consulted 4 Indian Astrologers, including 3 that follow Vedic Indian Astrology (North Indian Style) and 1 that follows Naadi Astrology (Tamil South Indian Style).

Your help would be highly appreciated.

I have till now not consulted any Western Astrologer on this.
Saini your thread title question is phrased as an Horary Astrology question
so if you would like to create a natal chart for the time you asked your question
" Will This Girl Get Married on 18th March 2017?"
and set the location of the natal chart as your current location
then post that chart along with that question
on a new thread on the HORARY QUESTIONS ON RELATIONAL ISSUES board
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43
then you are more likely to find answers that you seek on this issue
because Western horary astrology is intended for these kinds of questions :smile:

for INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Saturn90

@saini

All i can see and probably say is a very strong connection to the 8th house which is a house of sudden happenings/transformations.

Saturn conjunct Pluto are currently transiting the 8th house on native Rahu. Lord of 8th house is Jupiter and girl is running Saturn Jup-Saturn. Everything is pointing to some sudden happening....
when it comes to the 8th house you can expect the unexpected but that unexpected can be the unexpected or expected of your possible unexpected expectations.
On top of that solar Eclipse is going to happen soon and it's happening in the 10th house which lord is Saturn....Let's see what happens. Please let's know once you come to know something about this issue.

If you post your DOB it might also help.

Last edited:

saini

@Saturn90

Thanks a lot for your analysis. I am dead sure that this marriage is not gonna happen. Though I have received a mixed response from various Indian Astrologers, I still believe in the inner voice of my own that she would not get married to this guy.

My birth details are as under:-

DOB - 27th April, 1976
Time of Birth - 04:10 Hrs (04.10 AM)
Place of Birth - Bhatinda
Longitude - 074:58 E
Latitude - 030:10 N
Country - India
Time Difference +5:30 Hours

Please note that, I am already married and undergoing a separation.

Astrologically, I have been told that I will not get a separation / divorce before August, 2019. India is very strict when it comes to separations and the concept of annulment of marriages is not there in India.

Last edited: