I've been told many time, I won't ever have babies.

noouraz2

Hello all.

here is my chart. I've been told a lot by different astrologers

I won't have any babies. so please help I really love children.

is it true? can anyone read children?

Attachments

• ??????.jpg
    ??????.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 39

Bunraku

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng08.htm#Children

The Moon is the planet of fecundation and therefore the most important significator; next comes Venus, the planet of love and attraction; and last, Jupiter, the planet of benevolence. If either of these planets is in the Fifth House, which indicates children, and in one of the fruitful or double-bodies signs, Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces, Gemini, or Sagittarius, it is an indication that the person has a fruitful nature and will have a number of children who will be of good and pleasant disposition. A similar judgment may be formed if the Eleventh House is thus invested. For if we turn the horoscope upside down so that the Seventh House becomes the First, then it will show the marriage partner's figure, and the Eleventh House is then his Fifth House indicating children, therefore both the Fifth and Eleventh Houses should be considered in this matter. But as already said, the true state of conditions cannot be forecasted save by blending the actual figures of both parents.

When the violent, turbulent Mars, or Saturn, famed in ancient mythology as a destroyer of children, or the Sun or Uranus, are in the Fifth or Eleventh Houses, they either prevent the birth of children or destroy them during childhood. This is particularly true if Aries, Leo or Capricorn are on the cusps of either of these Houses.

When the Moon is in Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces, Gemini, or Sagittarius, in good aspect to Jupiter or Venus, a large family is indicated.

But when the Moon is in Aries, Leo, or Capricorn, and afflicted by one of the malefics or by the Sun, the marriage is usually barren. Saturn and Venus in the Seventh House is also a sign of marriage without issue.

If there is a difference in the testimonies of the Fifth and Eleventh Houses the judgment must be modified accordingly.

Frisiangal

Hello all.

here is my chart. I've been told a lot by different astrologers

I won't have any babies. so please help I really love children.

is it true? can anyone read children?

Have you had any medical tests regarding an irregular moon cycle or other feminine reproductive issues? They could provide a reason or answer that confirm or deny what you have been told?

Is what you were told based upon the responsibilities regarding marriage and motherhood?

At 24 years of age you have many child-bearing years ahead of you. Don't fret unnecessarily over what might never be.:smile:

Ixaee

Who told you that?

Your 5th house represents your children. Your 5th is ruled by Aries/Mars. Your Mars is in your 2nd house in Capricorn. AND your Mars is looking pretty good, no ill aspects that would totally prevent children in your future.

If anything, being that your 5th ruler Mars is in Cap, it could indicate that you may give birth later in life (i.e. at an older age than most) but it certainly doesn't rule out babies.

Your Mars is making some good aspects.... trine Jupiter (very beneficial), conjunct Mercury (nice aspect, as Mercury can also represent youth), conjunct Uranus (indicates that your pregnancy may be unusual or unexpected/sudden in some way).

Your Mars in 2nd may indicate having to spend some money in regards to your pregnancy (such as treatments to conceive) or it could indicate that you will naturally spend a lot of your resources on your children once they are born. (Basically, you may spoil them and buy them lots of things.)

Your moon (represents motherhood) is also trine Saturn. Saturn rules Capricorn = older age. Again, this may show you will give birth later in life. Maybe in your 30's or early 40's... thankfully because of the advances in maternal medicine, modern women can give birth well into their 40's now. So again, nothing to fret about.

Cheer up. I see absolutely nothing in your chart that shows absolute, unquestionable infertility. Go get checked with a doctor if you'd like confirmation.

Astrology does not indicate that you are infertile.