Will I reach my goal?

summer92

I've been working very very hard and unlike last year have been actively pushing myself to get out of my comfort zone with a 'no excuses attitude'.I've got examinations around the corner and I'm scared but I'm determined to overcome it.I've been taking steps in getting recovered from my ED.
Today's my birthday and even though I broke down (as soon as the clock struck 12!) I decided to shut up and continue working.I don't really want to give up or let my anxiety get in the wya.

The chart doesnt look good - Moon in 8th and I'm placed in 7/8th but squaring the 9th house of education (Mars)
I'm fighting like a champ though (like never before) so I'm sure that even if the chart gave out a negative vibe (which it does) I'll still stick and persevere.

I would really appreciate it if someone please gave this a look - the questions the one in the title about me 'reaching my goal'

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_is_this_the_beginning_of_something_new_b_hp.83810.27145.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_is_this_the_beginning_of_something_new_b_hp.83810.27145.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 31

beskrajnost555

I've been working very very hard and unlike last year have been actively pushing myself to get out of my comfort zone with a 'no excuses attitude'.I've got examinations around the corner and I'm scared but I'm determined to overcome it.I've been taking steps in getting recovered from my ED.
Today's my birthday and even though I broke down (as soon as the clock struck 12!) I decided to shut up and continue working.I don't really want to give up or let my anxiety get in the wya.

The chart doesnt look good - Moon in 8th and I'm placed in 7/8th but squaring the 9th house of education (Mars)
I'm fighting like a champ though (like never before) so I'm sure that even if the chart gave out a negative vibe (which it does) I'll still stick and persevere.

I would really appreciate it if someone please gave this a look - the questions the one in the title about me 'reaching my goal'

You are JU in can in 8th house
Mo in Le in 8, seems to me you really have hard to believe in your goal?
Goal is Ma in LI in 10 in determent, seems to me you are hurting yourself so I ll say its hard for you to even do something about the goal.
Ma made sep aspect with JU it means you are tried to do make something about wishes and hopes to reach something.
Mo makes applying aspect to Sa in 90.
It seems to me that something is going on with your family and they may be in a way to make you realize goals.
Even Mo and Ma are sep by 4 seconds. I think you won't be able to reach goal you set yourself up for.

summer92

You are JU in can in 8th house
Mo in Le in 8, seems to me you really have hard to believe in your goal?
Goal is Ma in LI in 10 in determent, seems to me you are hurting yourself so I ll say its hard for you to even do something about the goal.
Ma made sep aspect with JU it means you are tried to do make something about wishes and hopes to reach something.
Mo makes applying aspect to Sa in 90.
It seems to me that something is going on with your family and they may be in a way to make you realize goals.
Even Mo and Ma are sep by 4 seconds. I think you won't be able to reach goal you set yourself up for.

The only hard thing I;n doing is working hard and persevering and I'm only scared of undoing my work with my anxiety.
Family? :( Oh lord I hope nothing's going to happen.
Thank you for this reading

Nacho

Banned
I don't know about you. But are you worried about studies and stuff? Generally the Moon sextile Mars is a good aspect for new beginnings.