What is Serpent Sight??

Lion o ness

I did a Vedic Chart on a website... Basically overall it said I'm a terrible person.

One of the things it said is that I have Serpent Sight. I dont understand what that is.. I found the definition. but still did not understand what it meant.

There is a saying that persons born in Ashlesha Nakshatra possess serpent's sight that even the look of these persons on others will have the effect of penetration of certain unknown force. In order to escape from such sight, it is the ancient traditional practice that the neighbours grow bamboos on the border or fences of their houses. Probably the bamboos have magnetic power to catch both sight and sound
=====================================================

Also it said I AM a drug/alcohol addict... SOO NOT TRUE!
I only associate with thieves, and murders... AGAIN WOW... SO NOT TRUE!
It just went on and on...

I dont understand Vedic Astrology...

Shanti

Modern vedic astrology have nothing to do with that kind of negative statements.
And it is accurate when used with common sense as is all astrology.

Having Ashlesha nakshatra active in your chart is probably one of the reasons why you are interested in astrology as seen from the vedic astrology perspective. Ashlesha is a nakshatra connected to the deeper
aspects of life. Common in people gifted with astrology and interests in
mysteries and sometimes spirituality. It is for example sometimes connected to The Kundalini energy which is a very spiritual energy.

An afflicted ashlesha energy used in uncounsious ways can sometimes have some negative things coupled to it.

Best wishes

Stefan

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
I wouldn't sweat it. It pretty much said the same for me; evil, unsuccessful etc.

But as the others above have said, that is old-school, fatalistic astrology, and I've seen we've plenty of that here in the west linguring about, and of course, we don't use that fatalism. Yeah, check out modern Vedic astrology.

Pinch of salt! :smile: