What are his next actions towards her, re-ask

liath

https://ibb.co/1RvwKwk

Taking L1 for quesitor and L7 for quesited. Subject is asking about a man she has in mind.

Asking again without s node in the first house. It’s interesting to see that the flow of energy is similar to the previous chart.

What do you see?

IleneK

Premium Member
I am not seeing him/Moon taking actions toward her.
Moon is one sign from Sat so they do not aspect, cannot really see each other. And while querent/Sat likes him, receives him by dignity, he does not reciprocate.
Using the displayed house system, he is in her 12th.
None of this bodes well in my eyes.
PS. This chart is less favorable than the first in that the primary sigs in that chart mutually received each other. Not so in 2nd chart.

Last edited:

liath

I am not seeing him/Moon taking actions toward her.
Moon is one sign from Sat so they do not aspect, cannot really see each other. And while querent/Sat likes him, receives him by dignity, he does not reciprocate.
Using the displayed house system, he is in her 12th.
None of this bodes well in my eyes.
PS. This chart is less favorable than the first in that the primary sigs in that chart mutually received each other. Not so in 2nd chart.

Hmm! Okay this is super interesting because we’re talking about receptions which have always been a sticking point for me.

I was under the impression that they both received each other in this chart as the moon is in the domicile of Saturn and Saturn is in the last Decan of Aquarius, ruled by moon. Therefore it is not a STRONG reception, but I thought there would be.

I agree that the moon is in her 12th house and that was concerning for me. Pair that with Uranus conjunct her IC, I was a bit worried.

As for aspecting, this is a long standing question I’ve had about the flow of energy and light and I would love to get your perspective on it: the moon and Saturn do not make a direct aspect, but the moon is about to square venus, and then the next aspect that Venus makes is a sextile with Saturn. Is this a valid form of aspecting or is it too convoluted?

Thank you very much!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hmm! Okay this is super interesting because we’re talking about receptions which have always been a sticking point for me.

I was under the impression that they both received each other in this chart as the moon is in the domicile of Saturn and Saturn is in the last Decan of Aquarius, ruled by moon. Therefore it is not a STRONG reception, but I thought there would be.

I agree that the moon is in her 12th house and that was concerning for me. Pair that with Uranus conjunct her IC, I was a bit worried.

As for aspecting, this is a long standing question I’ve had about the flow of energy and light and I would love to get your perspective on it: the moon and Saturn do not make a direct aspect, but the moon is about to square venus, and then the next aspect that Venus makes is a sextile with Saturn. Is this a valid form of aspecting or is it too convoluted?

Thank you very much!

You are welcome!

The decan is a very marginal reception, not sufficient to motivate one to reach out. In fact I would suggest that it may point to the very modest response quesited has to querent. Mutual reception is usually taken to be by domicile. There are some that include between domicile and exaltation. But not the lesser dignities of which decan or face is the least, kind pointing to something superficial, like only what something looks like, so to speak.

I do not believe that the aspecting you identify at the end of your post is a valid means in horary to delineate the answer to the question. Traditional horary used the five Ptolemaic aspects. What you describe is valid for looking at the pathway of how some others matters might unfold depending upon the houses involved that those planets rule. But it is not the path to answer querent's question.

Last edited:

liath

You are welcome!

The decan is a very marginal reception, not sufficient to motivate one to reach out. In fact I would suggest that it may point to the very modest response quesited has to querent. Mutual reception is usually taken to be by domicile. There are some that include between domicile and exaltation. But not the lesser dignities of which decan or face is the least, kind pointing to something superficial, like only what something looks like, so to speak.

I do not believe that the aspecting you identify at the end of your post is a valid means in horary to delineate the answer to the question. Traditional horary used the five Ptolemaic aspects. What you describe is valid for looking at the pathway of how some others matters might unfold depending upon the houses involved that those planets rule. But it is not the path to answer querent's question.

Thank you for teaching me so much. I appreciate that you took the time out of your day!

This is more of a personal musing than a question, as I reflect on your teaching that the aspecting I identified is valid for the pathway of the unfolding of events. Both this chart and the previous chart have the lord of the 9th house connecting to his planet via square and then her planet via sextile. This repetition is super interesting, but would you say that it’s relevant?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for teaching me so much. I appreciate that you took the time out of your day!

This is more of a personal musing than a question, as I reflect on your teaching that the aspecting I identified is valid for the pathway of the unfolding of events. Both this chart and the previous chart have the lord of the 9th house connecting to his planet via square and then her planet via sextile. This repetition is super interesting, but would you say that it’s relevant?

I think it is interesting but only in the context of following each planet in the pattern: looking at the house that these aspecting planets rule, and then seeing what story line or delineation emerges based on the arenas of life involved. To my mind, the aspecting you describe tells a story, perhaps relevant in general to the matter, but it does not answer the question.