Saturn mahadasha

daffidols

Saturn mahadasha will be starting this year.
can anyone confirm how marriage life will be..right now stressful
23 oct 1985
6 46 AM
Dharmapuri Tamilnadu

mathur_dinesh

There could be some easing in tension from the end of April/2022 but from the middle of July this year unhappiness and desire to separate will appear again. It will ultimately end in a divorce.

creativei

Saturn mahadasha will be starting this year.
can anyone confirm how marriage life will be..right now stressful
23 oct 1985
6 46 AM
Dharmapuri Tamilnadu

I dont think divorce happens but there will be domestic issues if divorce should happen it would have happened in current jup dasa being lord of 6th it might have separated nut it didnt because jup aspecting both venus n 7th lord so it protects so far she had 6th lord dasa tats y so much lof issue even mother in law too troubled her mind gets restless so many fears worries kids health all. danista natives are good at finance wil have problems in married life. Her mouth is enemy for her if she controls talk no problem in married life. Her nature is problem. Her husband nature is not good he is one trouble maker. Relationship with son is good comparing to mom he is attached with father. Mom is cold towards him while dad cool n lenient to him.

This sat dasa gives house change issues with in laws health expenditures. She also get comforts n conveyances. Son health problems may occur or conflicts with him may come. 5th lord aspecting 6th lord enemity with son and/or health issues. No chance for second marriage if she does then it wil be worst than this so better stick with this. Other than that health longetivity profession comforts are good. She have many expenditure regarding spouse and health. Her husband wont have good terms with wife elder borns...

Again i ssy i see no sign for divorce but domestic bickering will be there.