Does my sister love my kids

Crystalclear913

I have cut off contact with my sister due to her divisive and sabotaging behavior in my life. My last straw was when she tried to turn my husband against me.
I stopped talking to her but didn’t hold my children from interacting with her. She stopped reaching out to them or communicating with them but would put up a front and say how much she loves them leading people to believe that I held her back from speaking to them.
When my daughter told me of how my sister made her feel bad the last time she spoke to her, I made the decision to cut her off from speaking to them.
I asked the question” Does my sister love my kids” because that’s what she is telling everyone. I want to know how she really feels about them.

https://imgur.com/a/VGI4NmW

At first I was looking at my 3rd house (my siblings) and my 5th house (my children). But then I thought I should probably be looking at my sister’s 7th house which would represent her sibling’s children.

Which method should be using and how does she feel about my children?

Crystalclear913

You are asking the question, so it is your sister and your children.

Okay. Thank you for clearing that up for me. But what confuses me is the fact that she is the 5th house which I think means she thinks of them but her signifactor is not in the same sign as my children. Does that changes the dynamic a bit? Also, when looking at reception, it looks like Jupiter is neutral to Saturn. I interpret this as she is indifferent to them. Am I interpreting this incorrectly?

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay. Thank you for clearing that up for me. But what confuses me is the fact that she is the 5th house which I think means she thinks of them but her signifactor is not in the same sign as my children. Does that changes the dynamic a bit? Also, when looking at reception, it looks like Jupiter is neutral to Saturn. I interpret this as she is indifferent to them. Am I interpreting this incorrectly?

With her sig in the house of your children, she does more than think of them, she is genuinely interested in them. And I agree that Jup's neutrality to Saturn means she bears them neither ill nor good will.

People throw around the word, love, for a lot of things. But love is not a feeling; it is an action.
Here are your sister's actions toward your children:
She stopped reaching out to them or communicating with them.
She made your daughter feel bad the last time she spoke to her.
Her actions, especially her withdrawal from them, speak loudly.