Grand square interpretation

bububu

Hi!

There is a lot going on my chart lately and I am not sure how I can interpret them all together. Since last spring transit Saturn and Uranus and my natal sun-mercury and Pluto making a grand square. My sun and Mercury are in 12th house Leo, and Pluto is in 3rd house Scorpio. Transit Uranus is in 9th house and Saturn in 6th. I wonder what this grand square would mean.

And the new moon on 5th of November will conjunct Natal Pluto, also opposite transit Uranus and squares transit Saturn and natal Sun-Mercury. May this new moon activate this grand square? I add my chart here. I hope someone can help me to understand this aspects. Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hp.74282.213986.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hp.74282.213986.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Since last spring transit Saturn and Uranus and my natal sun-mercury and Pluto making a grand square.

Hi bububu,

I think you something together here - what shouldn't get mixed together.

Your natal moon is on 1°39 gemini and since 06/02/2021 activated by transit jupiter by square - transit ending beg. Jan. next year.

Your sun is on 13°56 leo - since 07/05/2021 activated only by transit uranus by square - and not by transit saturn - as saturn went retrograde before exact degree of your sun -on 05/24/2021

Your natal mercury on 17°leo is not transit-activated this year.

Your natal 9°50 scorpio pluto is activated since 03/15/2021 by transit saturn by square.

Moreover your venus, your mars, your saturn, your uranus and your BlackMoonLilith - all are still transit activated.

And you are right - this is really a lot of energy and change going on in your chart and in your life.

Attachments

• !A Chart bububu.jpg
    !A Chart bububu.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 26

wan

Grand square? Do you mean a grand cross?

Anyway, I looked at your chart briefly but I don't see any grand cross.

Last edited:

AstroPunter86

I think you should be paying attention to the NN transiting over your Natal Moon conjunct Jupiter. That looks to be a very sensitive part of your scope right at the very top. Public matters should figure strongly.