T pluto sq sun; everything square everything

Made it through most of the last couple years. I have:
Libra Saturn Jupiter Mercury Pluto Sun (15 22 23 24 26)
Cancer Moon N Node (22 27)

The libra planets are all in 8th house except Saturn in 7th and the Cancer planets in my 5th

Just feeling off and on crazy...survived most of the last years intact (most friendships but lost some, job situation totally changed, lifestyle totally changed due to move) got engaged and now I feel like I am blowing that up too? thought it would be smooth sailing since a lot of the Cap stellium has moved on but I feel like this is final straw. Really having a hard time with work (healthcare) and also relationship (he has been depressed/quit his job...unmotivated. I know he's trying but also feel like I lost my partner). Feel like I'm losing my mind, easily upset, crying, anger, all the feels

Please some words of wisdom for me, thanks!

chart.cgi

Last edited:
Oh also I was diagnosed with stage 1 hypertension...I am not overweight and reasonably healthy (eat well, meditate/do acupuncture, exercise not intensely but regularly)...pretty much has to be stress. Very much the sun. I am 39 so not old.

Katarzena

Other than mars activating the natal moon and all of it's aspects I don't see what else would cause this.

Pluto in the 11th - transformation of community.

Zora

Account Closed
Hello Daichovo,

the chart you posted is unfortunately incomplete- the grid with planet placements, house cusps and aspect list - below or aside is missing - gender is not shown- but important to know for an interpretation.

Moreover you used Koch house system - most astrologers don't do. Is it for a certain reason - are you fixed upon Koch h.s ? As house cusps and meaning of planets change with using placidus house system and a reading would be different.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
T pluto sq sun; everything square everything
T pluto sun square can't be the culprit for what you describe - as t-pluto just started to square and to activate your sun on 03-25-2021 - activating house matters and lifethemes - your sun rules and is responsible for in your chart.

Transit lasting till Nov 2022. Pluto is a slow moving planet more working under the surface -giving time for a personal transformation if aspecting a natal planet.

But your t-pluto squaring your natal pluto is not yet finished - still lasting exact until 10-18-2021.

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't screen shot the rest in the screen.
What do you need- the aspects? I'll upload. I'm female fwiw

I use koch bc I don't resonate at all with 7th house stellium, 8th seems to fit my lived experience a lot more. I studied with a group of professional astrologers for a time and most were into that. I compared Placidus vs Koch charts a lot, seemed to make more sense in interpreting them to me anyway.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 10.30.33.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 10.30.33.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 23

Zora

Account Closed
I use koch bc I don't resonate at all with 7th house stellium, 8th seems to fit my lived experience a lot more. I studied with a group of professional astrologers for a time and most were into that. I compared Placidus vs Koch charts a lot, seemed to make more sense in interpreting them to me anyway.

Ah - O.K.

In this case - I can't be of help to you. I always use placidus house system - my whole astrological life long.

Last edited:
Yeah...definitely aware of the Nep/moon trine this year. Was hoping I'd get a break but feel totally wacko.

I think all the emotions though were already boiling from last few years, hey y'all? I had transiting Pluto/Jup/Saturn opposing my moon, and heading onto north node. Pluto/moon is "over" though heading to the nodes coming up and also end of pluto/pluto and now pluto/sun (when my relationship with my very 8th house sun partner- himself struggling heavily from depression right now) it's like spilling the boiling water over. Like, pluto sun didn't make the initial emotions get crazy but now that's the surface the water is going onto...and hitting my sense of identity. I think that March hit was when I really truly started to question getting married to him, the wedding planning process brought a lot of issues to a head. Which sux because he is a really great guy and trying his best...he really loves me. I am just all over the place. Right now in love and grateful...yesterday crying even at work (yay for face down patients), getting in argument the day before when I feel my values challenged, feeling drained, and then the hypertension thing which maybe also started around then (I last had BP checked in Feb and it was fine)

ElenaJ

You certainly have been targeted by the transits in the recent past. No wonder you are feeling the way you are.
The transits brought a lot of pressure, and all at once. That's what happens when there is a concentration of energy in a chart, like your stellium, they all get bombarded at once, whether for easy or difficult manifestations.
About the wedding, don't you think it might be wise to postpone any lifelong commitments like this until you are out of the other end of the tunnel? You're almost there.
Prepare yourself for transiting mars creeping up on you behind your shoulder, that will stimulate your moon and nodes, and square your libra planets. Over energetic, over reacting, irritability, hyper emotional.
Put a sheet of paper on your mirror for you to see in the morning, "It's not me, it's just Mars!" Just to remind yourself.
Libra is the marriage sign, partnership and consideration for "the other" in your life.
How have these things changed for you recently?
You don't mention if you do yoga or meditation or any relaxation methods that can help you keep your balance, which is the vital core of your libra stellium. Any of them, or others, can help you stay grounded.
The pluto transition is just the cherry on the top, you've already been through the rest, and pluto just wants to know if you digested it all properly or gulped it down choking on the way.
Whatever inner conflicts you haven't resolved now will reappear when the wheel turns and your stellium is triggered from transitions in Aries, so whatever you can heal now, all the better..
For the moment concentrate on the smooth pathway the Aquarius movements will offer you.
What Zora wrote about, the type of system you apply for the chart calculation, will shift where your energies are triggered, in what area of life. You may "feel" more 8th than 7th, but how can you be sure? Try playing around with other systems to see what areas change and what areas you have to concentrate on.
In the meantime, just take one day at a time, one thing at a time, and without even noticing it, you'll be out and in the light.
You're close to the ocean, go for walks with your bare feet in the sand, at dawn or twilight if you can.
Take care.

Harmelia

Made it through most of the last couple years. I have:
Libra Saturn Jupiter Mercury Pluto Sun (15 22 23 24 26)
Cancer Moon N Node (22 27)

The libra planets are all in 8th house except Saturn in 7th and the Cancer planets in my 5th

Just feeling off and on crazy...survived most of the last years intact (most friendships but lost some, job situation totally changed, lifestyle totally changed due to move) got engaged and now I feel like I am blowing that up too? thought it would be smooth sailing since a lot of the Cap stellium has moved on but I feel like this is final straw. Really having a hard time with work (healthcare) and also relationship (he has been depressed/quit his job...unmotivated. I know he's trying but also feel like I lost my partner). Feel like I'm losing my mind, easily upset, crying, anger, all the feels

Please some words of wisdom for me, thanks!

chart.cgi

You have TR Pluto conjunct your South Node (past life) which could be stimulating your wound that needs healing. TR Pluto is also square your natal Sun - more pressure to evolve who you are (Sun) in relationship - Libra. Often, before we can make changes, things have to fall apart. You tend to take a lot of responsibility for others in relationship and this is part of your wound. You really need to focus on self-nurture - on your own needs. This is what your chart is saying. If your relationship is falling apart, it probably is because you don't feel nurtured by it - and you really do need that this time around. You need to focus on your own dreams, goals, desires and self-development. You won't be happy taking care of other people that feels like an expense to yourself. That's what I see. TR Pluto conjunct south node square natal Sun - says it all.