Would my friend be happy living in this house in the woods?

tinypastels

Friend needs to find a new living situation because her rent is being raised and it not worth it. She really likes this house in a nice neighborhood, very woodsy, there's a forest and lots of hiking trails near by. She would also only have one other roommate and plenty of space to herself. Ideal in SO many ways! Even if its not perfect its better than the place she's living in now.

The one downside is the landlord has an interesting personality. Not totally sure if he is trustworthy. Not to say he has ill intent, but perhaps hasn't thought things through or absolutely decided that he wants to rent out the house versus selling it. Yesterday we had a bizarre meeting with him where we went to the house he chatted with us for a couple minutes then left and didn't come back. We couldn't reach him for 2 hours. But maybe there's an explanation, and maybe this is a personality thing. Fortunately she would not be living with him. The big concern is: is this a secure living situation? The official question is "Would my friend be happy living in this house?"

I see the significator for the 4th house, Mercury, is combust so wondering if this is a no. On the other hand mercury, moon, and ascendant are all in Jupiter's terms so that seems favorable. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 3.20.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 3.20.32 PM.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

I would say proceed with caution. Neptune (hidden mysteries) at Asc, opposing Mercury (cars, friends, thinking) and Sun at 22 degrees (not a good degree) in the 7th plus Uranus at the highest degree of Uranus - 1 degree (surprise/instability) in Taurus (woods)/2nd house (voice/money). Mars (to cut) is in Aquarius (fast/break off) and squaring Venus (love/money) in Scorpio/8 (death).

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Agree with watcherofthesouth. Your friend is 11th (you say friend, not romantic friend, which would change the house), her home is the 4th from the 11th, which is the 2nd of the chart. The cusp is on the last degree, about to change, with Uranus there. Part of fortune is in the 2nd, which could indicate it's the type of place she would like. Also, mars is conjunct her 2nd of money. Not very promising.

tinypastels

Agree with watcherofthesouth. Your friend is 11th (you say friend, not romantic friend, which would change the house), her home is the 4th from the 11th, which is the 2nd of the chart. The cusp is on the last degree, about to change, with Uranus there. Part of fortune is in the 2nd, which could indicate it's the type of place she would like. Also, mars is conjunct her 2nd of money. Not very promising.

I was afraid this would come up. Yes she’s my romantic friend / partner. We’re just getting back together so labels feel awkward. Labels aside she is basically my 7th house person. 5th does not feel fitting because we’re ideally looking into longer term. Thanks for your response!

Last edited:

Sunrise

Friend needs to find a new living situation because her rent is being raised and it not worth it. She really likes this house in a nice neighborhood, very woodsy, there's a forest and lots of hiking trails near by. She would also only have one other roommate and plenty of space to herself. Ideal in SO many ways! Even if its not perfect its better than the place she's living in now.

The one downside is the landlord has an interesting personality. Not totally sure if he is trustworthy. Not to say he has ill intent, but perhaps hasn't thought things through or absolutely decided that he wants to rent out the house versus selling it. Yesterday we had a bizarre meeting with him where we went to the house he chatted with us for a couple minutes then left and didn't come back. We couldn't reach him for 2 hours. But maybe there's an explanation, and maybe this is a personality thing. Fortunately she would not be living with him. The big concern is: is this a secure living situation? The official question is "Would my friend be happy living in this house?"

I see the significator for the 4th house, Mercury, is combust so wondering if this is a no. On the other hand mercury, moon, and ascendant are all in Jupiter's terms so that seems favorable. What do you guys think?

dear little confused the question because you do not clear who puts the question, you or your friend and the other is that finally see that she is not just a friend but something more about you .....

Yes she's my romantic friend / partner.
If it is a sexual flirtation and just not a friend then we have Mercury and Jupiter the house.

The official question is "Would my friend be a happy living in this house?"

I see the significator for the 4th house, Mercury, and combust so wondering if this is a no. On the other hand, mercury, moon, and ascendant are all in Jupiter's terms so it seems favorable. What do you guys think?

But if you see here Mercury is in the detriment of Jupiter, and Moon in the detriment of Mercury. Also there in the 4th derivative House there is a Saturn that does not want the Moon at all. Better to think again.

tinypastels

dear little confused the question because you do not clear who puts the question, you or your friend and the other is that finally see that she is not just a friend but something more about you .....

If it is a sexual flirtation and just not a friend then we have Mercury and Jupiter the house.

But if you see here Mercury is in the detriment of Jupiter, and Moon in the detriment of Mercury. Also there in the 4th derivative House there is a Saturn that does not want the Moon at all. Better to think again.

Thanks so much! She decided to NOT go with the house. Landlord too indecisive and all over the place.