living abroad and placements..

hyphen

Banned
hello! what are indications of living abroad? since 7th house is 4th from the 4th house should I look at this? I also heard 12th house seems to show foreign lands... Is rahu there a bad sign? Also My ruler jupiter is in 9th house.. what does it mean?

Attachments

• BasicPrintout.jpg
    BasicPrintout.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 22

ibmfreak

The houses to look at on living abroad are 9th house of long distance travel and 12th house. The planets to look out for are Rahu. Rahu acts as a foriegner in a chart. So As per your you have inclination to travel abroad and settle there which can be fulfilled and you will find success in foreign land as rahu in the 12th house. You have grahan yog as rahu is with moon which gives mental restlessness. Jupiter is swagrahi in the 9th house of sagitarius which shows you are a deep philosophical thinker and a good teacher. Also venus and mercury in the 7th house shows beautiful wife. Good Luck OmSai

hyphen

Banned
The houses to look at on living abroad are 9th house of long distance travel and 12th house. The planets to look out for are Rahu. Rahu acts as a foriegner in a chart. So As per your you have inclination to travel abroad and settle there which can be fulfilled and you will find success in foreign land as rahu in the 12th house. You have grahan yog as rahu is with moon which gives mental restlessness. Jupiter is swagrahi in the 9th house of sagitarius which shows you are a deep philosophical thinker and a good teacher. Also venus and mercury in the 7th house shows beautiful wife. Good Luck OmSai
omg thank you so much my friend for the info <3 I'm so happy! actually i have a great interest in foreign countries since childhood! I also learn languages and always want to learn new things which I think its due to my jupiter placement . venus in seventh what it means if you are a woman? lol I think its a malefic placement for a woman to have also sun in eight house...

ibmfreak

If you look at it closely you will see mercury in the 7th house of gemini owned by him. For a woman you see placement of jupiter and 7th house for marriage.
So in your case both are well planted and I see a happy married life and a good life partner.Any planets in the trik houses ie 6,8,12 give bad results. Sun might give some money through insurance and wills of family members.

hyphen

Banned
If you look at it closely you will see mercury in the 7th house of gemini owned by him. For a woman you see placement of jupiter and 7th house for marriage.
So in your case both are well planted and I see a happy married life and a good life partner.Any planets in the trik houses ie 6,8,12 give bad results. Sun might give some money through insurance and wills of family members.

thank you dear! I thought I would not get married lol I guess that shows also a mercurian type of person for life partner who is also venusian too I guess... thank you so muuch for your help!:biggrin:

Virinchi

hello! what are indications of living abroad? since 7th house is 4th from the 4th house should I look at this? I also heard 12th house seems to show foreign lands... Is rahu there a bad sign? Also My ruler jupiter is in 9th house.. what does it mean?

what has 4th to 4th --> 7th to do with abroad life ?
And what is a foreign country ? For an european, a neighbour country may not be termed as foreign, especially when you can travel there without Visa and that too by road within same day.

hyphen

Banned
what has 4th to 4th --> 7th to do with abroad life ?
And what is a foreign country ? For an european, a neighbour country may not be termed as foreign, especially when you can travel there without Visa and that too by road within same day.
well I wasnt thinking about a EUROPEAN country anyway.. so your problem was my question? I just asked to learn. and yeah in some cases 7th house is considered house of relocation (in horary especially) I dont know about vedic though thats why I asked! either way I learned 12th and 9th house (and rahu) are the houses regarding traveling in vedic... I mean LONG traveling