Military Strategist Personality in the chart??

Imperial1922

Hey guys! I havent been on this forum for a while, so id like to say hi to those that know me or who are new overall! :)

I have a personal ambition to serve in the military as an Officer (Navy) and i do extensive research on historical battles/Ships/wars or fictional things related to war. There are a few military figures (real and fictional) i look upto and aspire to be (Erwin rommel,von paul lettow-vorbeck ect).

I have seen a TV series (Star Wars) and there was this grand admiral who was considered the highest ranking official in the whole star wars universe. He had this thing for learning and understanding other people in terms of their culture, art, and overall past, and he would be able to make good strategic decisions based on deducting from what he has learned about who he fights against.

Its funny because this character really appeals to me due to the fact that i have a similar thought process with these placements of mine...

1.Mars in pisces 7th house:Understanding others (Partner or enemy) through art,being artistic being very intuitive;
2.Mars square pluto/Sextile Saturn: Strength and will-power to maintain control over situations, despite me being very hot headed
3.Jupiter in Aries 8th house: Learning about the culture/emotions deeply for the sake of winning a war,expansive/projecting strength?

What do you guys think about what ive said, would you agree or disagree? What would you consider to be great placements for military strategists??

conspiracy theorist

m8, you have a million threads up already asking about the military or some variation thereof. It's evident to everyone that you know what you want and you have the drive and single-minded focus to go after it. Why the need for any more validation?

Imperial1922

m8, you have a million threads up already asking about the military or some variation thereof. It's evident to everyone that you know what you want and you have the drive and single-minded focus to go after it. Why the need for any more validation?

Its not about the validation, i am secure with what i want. I was asking about a particular character that i saw in a TV show that i really liked, sure its about the same topic, but it was interesting to me, and i wanted people to give me some perspective on it. there are pleanty of people here who post multiple times about themselves.. so i dont see why i am singled out on it man...live and let live.Curious, Do you have a problem with that?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Its not about the validation, i am secure with what i want. I was asking about a particular character that i saw in a TV show that i really liked, sure its about the same topic, but it was interesting to me, and i wanted people to give me some perspective on it. there are pleanty of people here who post multiple times about themselves.. so i dont see why i am singled out on it man...live and let live.Curious, Do you have a problem with that?

It's the variety I'm referring to. If you had one like "I'm starting a trucking company, what's my transits?" and "This girl is p cool, what's the chart say?" then I'd understand. But if its always military, most of the time people are going to be repeating themselves, understand?

But if it's a TV show then have at it. But you must be aware that by making it about a military type, people will be bringing up the same themes.