Vocation // Military ~ Police or like

Greetings,

Wondering whether or not the chart indicates success in the military, police or like occupation

also interested in travel / foreign exotic places etc?

Wanderer?

Thanks for your time and interest,

Running On Air

Attachments

• 00001.jpg
    00001.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 00002.jpg
    00002.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 19

retinoid

A prominent 6th house shows propensity for the military. Your 6th house has no planets in it and the cusp is Cancer. The Moon is in Sagittarius in the 11th. I would say right off the bat that it wouldn't...Your prominent 12th house is something you need to work with. I'd say working in a hospital or mental institution or something would be the best thing to do! A place that is very different from the 'real everyday world' or a place where people go to die. Or a women's shelter, halfway house, prison (being a warden) etc.

Long term travel will be for pleasure. It will be delayed most likely until you get your 'matters in order' not somebody who will just pick and go back packing through europe! Definitely will happen and you will have fun and get a lot of pleasure from it eventually.

Last edited:

retinoid

Well one thing is certain / I am "lost" or without purpose at present...

I thought I may be able to help protect those who cannot protect themselves

I don't know

Your 10th lord and MC lord is MARS which is the warrior planet. So you can do something to 'protect' people, but research the 12th house and do it in that manner.

Retinoid

Long term travel will be for pleasure. It will be delayed most likely until you get your 'matters in order' not somebody who will just pick and go back packing through europe!

could you please elaborate on this a little?

and what are the indicators?

:)