Physical Showdown
Overwhelming
Intimidation
Unrefined
Coarse

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
By house it shows where mistreatment occurs.

Whether you are the abused or the abuser, Toro shows by natal placement and by transit.

leomoon

Checked out my Toro #1685 asteroid. Seems it falls in the 7th, at approx 07 Aquarius, (6deg.54') and opposes my Saturn (ruler of my Sun) in the 1st house. Now what? :tongue: j/k Ironically, my husband's Toro is in his 11th in between his Sun & Venus. He is very slow to anger, almost never since he grew up, from the early days, :surprised: His Toro is 18 Libra, sextile his Saturn in the 9th 19 deg.

If anyone is interested, Toro is transtiing 23Capricorn

I haven't a clue what this might suggest, but considering we are all one portion of something so much larger, I suppose, Toro would represent something within us, even if it doesn't come out much or at all.

:innocent:

leomoon

Since my natal Toro was direct, as was Ralph's Toro, but mine was in Aquarius, and his 9 months later when born, was already in Libra, I figured, this is VERY fast moving. trump's is Rx (needs to repeat the lesson which accompanies or is assigned to rx planets) is what I read - and see the retrogrades...

from Wikipedia:

Toro is an Apollo asteroid, a subgroup of near-Earth asteroids that cross the orbit of Earth. It orbits the Sun at a distance of 0.8–2.0 AU once every 584 days. Its orbit has an eccentricity of 0.44 and an inclination of 9° with respect to the ecliptic

This asteroid's orbit also shows a 5:8 resonance with Earth[20] and in a near 5:13 resonance with Venus. This near resonance results from Earth and Venus being in a near 8:13 resonance with each other. It was the third Apollo asteroid to be discovered. The current resonance with Earth will last for only a few thousand years. Calculations show that Toro will leave it in 2960 CE, and that it will enter the region of 5:13 resonance with Venus in 3470 CE. This is because the distance from Earth's orbit will become larger and that from Venus's orbit smaller. A study of long-term stability shows that the alternating resonances will possibly be broken roughly 3 million years from now because of close approaches between Toro and Mars.[21]

Did TORO strike a human?? :surprised: Meaning, did a piece of it strike someone?

What a slice of it looks like:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylacauga_(meteorite)

The Sylacauga meteorite fell on November 30, 1954, at 12:46 local time (18:46 UT)[1] in Oak Grove, Alabama, near Sylacauga, in the United States. It is commonly called the Hodges meteorite because a fragment of it struck Ann Elizabeth Fowler Hodges (1920–1972

Importance

The grapefruit-sized fragment crashed through the roof of a farm house, bounced off a large wooden console radio, and hit Hodges while she napped on a couch.[3] The 34-year-old woman was badly bruised on one side of her body, but was able to walk. The event received worldwide publicity.

Following events

The meteorite was confiscated by the Sylacauga police chief, who then turned it over to the United States Air Force.[8] Both the Hodgeses and their landlord, Bertie Guy, claimed ownership of the rock, Guy's claim being that it had fallen on her property.[8] There were offers of up to $5,000 for the meteorite. The Hodgeses and Guy settled, with the Hodgeses paying $500 for the rock. However, by the time it was returned to the Hodgeses, over a year later, public attention had diminished, and they were unable to then find a buyer.

note: Back in 1954, $5,000 was a small fortune~ :smile:

Ann Hodges was uncomfortable with the public attention and the stress of the dispute over ownership of the meteorite.[9] The Hodgeses donated it to the Alabama Museum of Natural History in 1956.[8]
The day after the fall, local farmer Julius McKinney came upon the second-largest fragment from the same meteorite.[10] An Indianapolis-based lawyer purchased it for the Smithsonian Institution.
The McKinney family was able to use the money to purchase a car and a house

from this Link:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1685_Toro

Based on orbital paths, Toro is the best candidate for the source of the Sylacauga meteorite, the first meteorite authenticated to have struck a human, Mrs. Ann Hodges of Sylacauga, Alabama on 30 November 1954.

Last edited:

leomoon

Lady believed to have been struck by a "piece" of the asteroid, TORO #1685:

Would be interested is finding the transit when she was "hit" by a piece of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Elizabeth_Fowler_Hodges

Ann Elizabeth Fowler Hodges (also known as Mrs. Hodges, Mrs. Hewlett Hodges, and Mrs. Huelitt Hodges;[3] 1920–1972) is the first, documented individual to not only be struck by a meteorite but also live through the encounter.

Her Photo shows the huge bruise she sustained - and perhaps other injuries? You would think that Lois Rodden would have done her chart for us way back then?? But I cannot find it. :(

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/lp8lot/the_only_human_hit_by_a_meteorite_ann_elizabeth/

The only human hit by a meteorite: Ann Elizabeth Hodges, 30 November 1954 at 6:46 pm (she survived).

Her natal chart tells the tale even without the tob known. With a "Mystic Rectangle" which included Venus as well as Pluto - she was SAVED that day, when a piece of Asteroid Toro, (conjuncts her Venus and tr NN) (fate) triggering
the Mystic Rectangle, and she was very lucky indeed. How lucky? (see photo on link I posted above)

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Natal Toro is in exact opposition to Mars

Transit Toro is trine her Natal Toro and Square her Chiron.

Hahaha! Don’t you love this sheet!

You know, you can’t make this sheet up! 🙂

Opal

Premium Member
I wonder if Toro would have consistency with mass killings. Or mass crashes. I will check later, not here for long tonight.

Opal

Premium Member
D257520F-8BA4-47F9-A242-8D89D0CBA418.png

Opal

Premium Member
Moment of impact above.

Again, water signs Toro within two degrees of the nodes, opposing Uranus widely

Ascendant is the apex for finger of god with moon and sun

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Lady believed to have been struck by a "piece" of the asteroid, TORO #1685:

Would be interested is finding the transit when she was "hit" by a piece of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Elizabeth_Fowler_Hodges

Ann Elizabeth Fowler Hodges (also known as Mrs. Hodges, Mrs. Hewlett Hodges, and Mrs. Huelitt Hodges;[3] 1920–1972) is the first, documented individual to not only be struck by a meteorite but also live through the encounter.

Her Photo shows the huge bruise she sustained - and perhaps other injuries? You would think that Lois Rodden would have done her chart for us way back then?? But I cannot find it. :(

The only human hit by a meteorite: Ann Elizabeth Hodges, 30 November 1954 at 6:46 pm (she survived).

Her natal chart tells the tale even without the tob known. With a "Mystic Rectangle" which included Venus as well as Pluto - she was SAVED that day, when a piece of Asteroid Toro, (conjuncts her Venus and tr NN) (fate) triggering
the Mystic Rectangle, and she was very lucky indeed. How lucky? (see photo on link I posted above)

Toro is tightly square her Chiron, also involved in mystic triangle.

She has an interesting chart.

Humanitarian

I have Toro in 27 degrees Libra, conjunct Uranian planet Apollon and Black Moon Waldemath, both exact (All in 5H). Waldemath conjunct it means that I'm the abused and I have revenge for people who abuses me, and also have Apollon conjunct Toro, and it means that I am more knowledgable than my abusers and that knowledge should be used to prove that my abusers abuse the wrong person.

Opal

Premium Member
I have Toro in 27 degrees Libra, conjunct Uranian planet Apollon and Black Moon Waldemath, both exact (All in 5H). Waldemath conjunct it means that I'm the abused and I have revenge for people who abuses me, and also have Apollon conjunct Toro, and it means that I am more knowledgable than my abusers and that knowledge should be used to prove that my abusers abuse the wrong person.
I love the strength of defiance to your abusers.

May you reign and rise above them.