Age 33 and Solar Return

princemob

Great news! That was such a rough few years for you. Sounds like you are reaping the rewards of deep work on yourself and with your sweetheart! May life continue to smile in your direction.

MoonDance

Thank you so much MoonDance for everything ! Your guidance helped me so so so much ! It was definitely a few tough years with my older brother dying last year right before I moved. 2021 was such a huge s*** show but it seems to be working out much better now. ❤️

CapAquaPis

On my life cycle or phase chart, I'm in my Aquarius (Libra) year, starting with Cancer is my ascendant in 1980, or the 4th house now in the 8th where my natal sun and moon are. I was 33 when Mercury stopped being in retrograde since I was age 10-12 in my progressed planetary chart (13' Pisces when I was born in its planetary fall). Life started to be less depressing, anxiety-ridden and stressful since the year 2012-14 period when it was a Pisces or Aries year (plus virgo or Libra) to be opposing each other, then to start a new "astrological zodiac year" in my life cycle or phase chart, I can say a new beginning of better days ever since.