Saturn in 7th house for Leo ascendant DOB - 25Nov'93, Place - Chennai,time - 12.35am

Ridhz

Struggling for my marriage. Once engagement got called off at 27 yes of age. Facing agony and anxiety due to marriage. Please help understand when it will happen and also if overall life will be good? Or will I keep struggling?

creativei

Struggling for my marriage. Once engagement got called off at 27 yes of age. Facing agony and anxiety due to marriage. Please help understand when it will happen and also if overall life will be good? Or will I keep struggling?

கொஞ்சம் களத்திர தோஷம் இருக்கு ப்ரோ சுக்ரன் நீசம் களத்திர சுகம் இல்லை

In any chart for happy marriage venus should be strong venus is all about females loves sex plaesures if that debil means doesnt matter how wealthy u r u wont get physical pleasure aksharna sakthi irukathu pengal munnadi poi ninnakooda avanga ungala seendamatanga you lack power of attracting females pona janmathula pengal vishayathula aatampotavangaluku thaan indha amaipu irukum but i wont say no marriage it happens but just for family and soceity sake dont expect too much or don't hv huge desires just pray to god n do Charity works lot help poor girls marriage by giving momey or vessels donate high quality of sweet made items to poor childrens once visit kanjanur sukra sthala and lit deepa to ur age number and donate blouse saree to poor u soon get married as per my knowledge before 2025 2024 one chance current jupitr dasa does it though combust in navamsa he aspecting 7th house / lord so it ensures marriage

Marriage happens but it wont be happiest one wife wil be less prety hardworking service oriented fault finding lifelong u will be like a servant to her venus in virgo means only by doing service one can make spouse happy they seek romance through service. Virgo is 6th house of zodiace belt so ur spouse has all the qualities of virgo n 6th house...

mathur_dinesh

Saturn and Rahu govern your marriage. These are both naturally malign planets and they always create difficulties and delays in any affair that they govern. You are going through the major-period of Venus and this planet has close contact with Saturn. The sub-period is of Rahu till September 2024. Therefore marital matters will be finalised after difficulties.
Time for your marriage is now approaching. It can happen anytime after April 2023.