Are we going to end up together?

avrillavigne

Been on and off with this guy. I really like him but I know that he is going trough some stuff. Are we going to be in a healthy committed relationship or should I move on?
Mars and Venus are about to conjunct in Mars exhalation. I like him as but he doesn't like me? Does that mean that I will benefit from the relationship but he won't feel good?
South Node is close to the ascendant. I know that this is supposed to be negative but I am in my exaltation(strong) and the questing of the matter (7th house cusp) is conjunct the North Node.
The moon is opposing both of us, first me then him (Venus) - I will be the one who makes the first move?
The moon is moving away from a sextile with Uranus. Aquarius is intercepted in the 3rd - some gossiping? Our communication has been off lately.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 10.45.30.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 10.45.30.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 10.44.57.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 10.44.57.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 78

IleneK

Premium Member
It looks quite favorable for something to be happening *right now*.
Your two primary significators are applying in exact, partile, conjunction. And he/Venus receives you by exaltation. So there is high level of interest in his part, although with exaltation it may be extreme but not last.
You/Mars receive him by triplicity, which means you like him a lot, but not as much as he likes you, right now.

Moon applies to oppose Mar/Venus which does suggest obstacles. And Moon translates light from very strong dignified and angular ruler of 4th house of endings, right on the cusp of the 4th, to the two of you.
There is something in this that portends endings more than beginnings.
SN in your/1st house also does not bode well.
So I am not sure. It looks possible, if it happens right now. If not, I am not sure it will.

IleneK

Premium Member
But we are in the 2nd house and the Moon is in the 8th? Am I missing something? Sorry, I am still struggling with honorary.

I am not clear what is confusing you? Perhaps you might say more.

Planets that oppose each other are in opposite houses. The 2nd and the 8th are opposite each other.
Moon in the 8th opposes the two of two/MarsVenus in the 2nd.

Also,
Moon translates light from Jupiter in the 4th to you the two of you/MarsVenus in the 2nd. Moon's translation of light is a separate feature from its opposition.
Perhaps the reference to translating light is confusing you?

Last edited:

avrillavigne

I am not clear what is confusing you? Perhaps you might say more.

Planets that oppose each other are in opposite houses. The 2nd and the 8th are opposite each other.
Moon in the 8th opposes the two of two/MarsVenus in the 2nd.

Also,
Moon translates light from Jupiter in the 4th to you the two of you/MarsVenus in the 2nd. Moon's translation of light is a separate feature from its opposition.
Perhaps the reference to translating light is confusing you?

One more question, the moon is translating light from Jupiter but actually after Jupiter it made a sextile with Uranus which is also separating. Should I count both aspects or only the last one?
I know that most people don't use the outer planets in horary but I have personally found them to be highly relevant in my past horary charts so I prefer to use them.

avrillavigne

Uranus rules Aquarius which is intercepted in the 3rd.
I did call him some time ago and he didn't respond. I thought he ghosted me. So I thought that it was over (Jupiter) but then we met on an event by chance and he wanted to spend time with me. When I confronted him it turned out that he had problems with his phone and it was just a misunderstanding and miscommunication (Uranus ruling an intercepted sign). Now I am waiting to see what happens.

IleneK

Premium Member
One more question, the moon is translating light from Jupiter but actually after Jupiter it made a sextile with Uranus which is also separating. Should I count both aspects or only the last one?
I know that most people don't use the outer planets in horary but I have personally found them to be highly relevant in my past horary charts so I prefer to use them.

The way you see it, Moon translates light from Uranus to MarsVenus and Jupiter is not included.

IleneK

Premium Member
Uranus rules Aquarius which is intercepted in the 3rd.
I did call him some time ago and he didn't respond. I thought he ghosted me. So I thought that it was over (Jupiter) but then we met on an event by chance and he wanted to spend time with me. When I confronted him it turned out that he had problems with his phone and it was just a misunderstanding and miscommunication (Uranus ruling an intercepted sign). Now I am waiting to see what happens.

Translation of light, as you see it, from Ur to MarVenus points to recent communication between you, as you suggested happened, with Moon bringing 3rd house energy to the two of you.

It does not alter my delineation of the chart, though, as regards if you are going to end up together.

Please do update.

avrillavigne

Translation of light, as you see it, from Ur to MarVenus points to recent communication between you, as you suggested happened, with Moon bringing 3rd house energy to the two of you.

It does not alter my delineation of the chart, though, as regards if you are going to end up together.

Please do update.
I am writing an update.
He tried contacting me several times back then, but I cut him off as I felt hurt.
Six months passed exactly, and we started seeing each other again. I am unsure how it will go as we are both moving slowly and carefully. There is quite a push-pull dynamic.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you kindly for updating after six months. It helps me grasp the power of the applying partile conjunction between your two significators coupled with strong Moon in Cancer applying to oppose both of them; very instructive.
I am glad the two of you are giving it a cautious thoughtful try. I wish you both the best.

Last edited:

LostNOzarks

Significators are conjunct in 2nd but opposing moon. Is money an issue for one or both of you? Out of curiosity. Is this man or you single?

ellechemist

Late to the party, but you can see that push pull energy within yourself, with the exalted mars and in moon detriment. While moon in domicile, and in mars fall. Emotions are in control and to your detriment heart. Heart over head. Exalted Mars your feelings are exaggerated and not liking that not in control of them as they are ruling you.

Mars exalting Venus only shows us his feelings are intensified but wont last, the energy of exaltations is fleeting. And in the turned 8th (other peoples money) could be interested in more then just you. As Venus in moon detriment he wasn't caring towards you are for your heart. Diggin deeper into what it was he had such intense feelings for I look to the other sign that is a mars rules and see what house its ruling - here is L5. I would venture to say he loved the sex and the fun you were having.

Venus separating from conjunct mars. The two you coming together by aspect here is not happening. However the moons next aspect is going to oppose Venus. Oppositions bring things together only to pull them apart again. Or whatever is brought to you is by difficulty and you may wish you hadn't.

both your signifcators are in each others 8th, and your main significator in the 2nd, wondering if you are both concerned or interested with each others financial situation?

Sun is co significator for man in relationship charts and Saturn is separating combust the sun. Was there someone/something else in the picture?

avrillavigne

Late to the party, but you can see that push pull energy within yourself, with the exalted mars and in moon detriment. While moon in domicile, and in mars fall. Emotions are in control and to your detriment heart. Heart over head. Exalted Mars your feelings are exaggerated and not liking that not in control of them as they are ruling you.

Mars exalting Venus only shows us his feelings are intensified but wont last, the energy of exaltations is fleeting. And in the turned 8th (other peoples money) could be interested in more then just you. As Venus in moon detriment he wasn't caring towards you are for your heart. Diggin deeper into what it was he had such intense feelings for I look to the other sign that is a mars rules and see what house its ruling - here is L5. I would venture to say he loved the sex and the fun you were having.

Venus separating from conjunct mars. The two you coming together by aspect here is not happening. However the moons next aspect is going to oppose Venus. Oppositions bring things together only to pull them apart again. Or whatever is brought to you is by difficulty and you may wish you hadn't.

both your signifcators are in each others 8th, and your main significator in the 2nd, wondering if you are both concerned or interested with each others financial situation?

Sun is co significator for man in relationship charts and Saturn is separating combust the sun. Was there someone/something else in the picture?
Just checked the chart. Venus was previously retrograde and it was moving slower than mars. Therefore it was an exact applying conjunction but it was mars coming after venus.
Both of us are not financially stable as we are young professionals, but both of us come from wealthy families (his family is more affluent than mine), so I doubt that he is after me for my money.
I don’t know if there was someone else, but I doubt it. He is not exactly a ladies’ man.
I’m an extremely sensitive person, and in general, it is problematic for me that put my emotions first.
When we first met, it was mainly physical but he has always been nice and respectful. But I hope that he has started caring for me as a person.