Uranus 10thH Transits & Career

TamaraL

Dear AstrologyWeekly Forum members,

I am currently checking my natal chart (with transits on outer circle) for any job possibilities during the year. I have been trying for since my masters graduation in 2013 to built my career and even did further postgraduate studies in 2020. Its proven extremely difficult to built a creative career and have a stable income. I have managed to mature as a personality, entering a mature relationship but have not "flourished" financially/career-wise.

According to my previous threads here I was told that due to a very long Uranus transit in my 10th House my career development would be delayed significantly due to this important aspect. However, this is about to change now as Uranus entered the 11th House (April 2021) and I keep wondering how will it affect my career opportunities this year.

I would like to ask your interpretations for a sensitive question:Will I manage to be independent soon? I am attaching my natal chart and current transits here.Thank you all in advance for your help and time.

Best,
T.

EDIT: I also uploaded the second file from astro.com showing the tables with transits.

Attachments

• Current Transits July and Job issues.jpg
    Current Transits July and Job issues.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Other tables and transits.jpg
    Other tables and transits.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Harmelia

Dear AstrologyWeekly Forum members,

I am currently checking my natal chart (with transits on outer circle) for any job possibilities during the year. I have been trying for since my masters graduation in 2013 to built my career and even did further postgraduate studies in 2020. Its proven extremely difficult to built a creative career and have a stable incom. I have managed to mature as a personality, entering a mature relationship but have not "flourished" financially/career-wise.

According to my previous threads here I was told that due to a very long Uranus transit in my 10th House my career development would be delayed significantly due to this important aspect. However, this is about to change now as Uranus entered the 11th House (April 2021) and I keep wondering how will it affect my career opportunities this year.

I would like to ask your interpretations for a sensitive question:Will I manage to be independent soon? I am attaching my natal chart and current transits here.Thank you all in advance for your help and time. QUOTE]

Personally, I wonder about the interpretation you got that TR Uranus on 10th house would delay career progress. Uranus usually asks for change - especially change to be your best self - you true self - who you truly are. If you are already in tune with doing what is yours to do, then, Uranus can be very helpful. So, that goes for wherever it is. It can be helpful if you are already working at being your true self. If you are aligned well with a career that fulfills you - yes, it should help. However, it's true that the creative arts can be quite difficult to succeed in - because unless you are employed, you have to market yourself and find ways to create a demand for what you do.

I do see that you are very creative. If your work is good and you feel solid that what you're doing is what you should be doing, then, you need to look at the way you are marketing yourself - or perhaps - any lack of confidence in your success. I see you have a Cancer rising, which can make you less social - kind of sensitive to other people's energy. That can make one less inclined to be out there marketing. That's not true for all Cancer risings, but I mention it in case it is true for you. You may need someone to help you market. With Virgo South Node, you could be hyper-critical of yourself. Really, most artistic types need help with marketing. Doing art is one thing - and marketing is a whole different skill.

If you are being too perfectionistic so that you don't finish your work in a timely manner - that can also be a problem with Virgo SN.

TR Uranus will not be conjunct your Mars until summer of 2023. It could be helpful in making changes in yourself that will help you market better - see - it's all about how you respond and use transiting energy. No transit will bring you something if you yourself aren't working with it. The 11th house is your audience - so - perhaps Uranus can give you new ideas how to create an audience - or maybe you will meet people who will help you. Transits help people who are helping themselves - so - start now. What changes do you need to make to have product or create an audience for your product? That is the question. What ways could you apply what you do in new ways? Is what you're doing practical? Do your friends and partner support you and say there's real potential to have a good business? IF yes, then why do they think you haven't taken off yet?

You have my best wishes. As a creative type myself - I know how difficult it is to make a living through creative work. The world is not set up to be supportive for creative types - and this is a disadvantage for those who's true work is creative. Sometimes, we have to sacrifice the ideal of making a good living for making an okay living in order to do what we want or need to do. As long as we are happy and fulfilled - we are rich.

Yes - to moving to another country - especially if it gives you more opportunity. Sun in 9th - will enjoy cross-cultural experiences . . . along with other influences.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Personally, I wonder about the interpretation you got that TR Uranus on 10th house would delay career progress. Uranus usually asks for change - especially change to be your best self - you true self - who you truly are. If you are already in tune with doing what is yours to do, then, Uranus can be very helpful. So, that goes for wherever it is. It can be helpful if you are already working at being your true self. If you are aligned well with a career that fulfills you - yes, it should help. However, it's true that the creative arts can be quite difficult to succeed in - because unless you are employed, you have to market yourself and find ways to create a demand for what you do.

First of all, thank you for your feedback on my chart dear Harmelia I have indeed pursued a change of artistic medium.
I originally studied visual arts and later moved on to the performing arts practice. The original idea was to combine both. During the long Uranus transit my focus has shifted again to the visual arts (photography) and exhibition studies. I also studied digital marketing (in an attempt to be independent and learn new skills) and briefly worked on this field as well. Indeed it did really help me to see my self as a brand (but without loosing my identity).

I do see that you are very creative. If your work is good and you feel solid that what you're doing is what you should be doing, then, you need to look at the way you are marketing yourself - or perhaps - any lack of confidence in your success. I see you have a Cancer rising, which can make you less social - kind of sensitive to other people's energy. That can make one less inclined to be out there marketing. That's not true for all Cancer risings, but I mention it in case it is true for you. You may need someone to help you market. With Virgo South Node, you could be hyper-critical of yourself. Really, most artistic types need help with marketing. Doing art is one thing - and marketing is a whole different skill.

I am indeed very creative!I could not agree more with everything that you said here about creative types and self-marketing.
Marketing is a whole different world/skill, even a mindset. As I said before I did studied digital marketing as well. 5 years ago I probably would not understand the value of what you are describing. Not because I was ignorant but basically due to my inexperience. I was not yet 'in the market' as they say.I 've recently reconnected with friends who are more connected than me in the art world and this helps me a bit to market myself.Unfortunately what you described about being hyper-critical is also true. Its almost as if I am a slave to my brain and it takes time to relax in social gatherings.

If you are being too perfectionistic so that you don't finish your work in a timely manner - that can also be a problem with Virgo SN.

TR Uranus will not be conjunct your Mars until summer of 2023. It could be helpful in making changes in yourself that will help you market better - see - it's all about how you respond and use transiting energy. No transit will bring you something if you yourself aren't working with it. The 11th house is your audience - so - perhaps Uranus can give you new ideas how to create an audience - or maybe you will meet people who will help you. Transits help people who are helping themselves - so - start now. What changes do you need to make to have product or create an audience for your product? That is the question. What ways could you apply what you do in new ways? Is what you're doing practical? Do your friends and partner support you and say there's real potential to have a good business? IF yes, then why do they think you haven't taken off yet?

I like the way you describe it that transits help people who are helping themselves. I am actively doing this. Last year (a crazy years due to covid19) I moved abroad and finished my second masters in exhibition studies and I am interested in digital curating. Currently researching about it and loving it. All I know is that I have self-esteem but my confidence comes and goes. I am super focused when I have a project, never miss deadlines and generally I need a steady routine, as well as consistency in order to make progress in my practice.

The problem was that right after my studies the whole art world shut down.
It only now (the past couple of months) that I am able to go out, send applications for art residencies, visit exhibitions etc. So I am relatively new to this new field and thats is haven't taken off yet. I also want to move abroad again and that why I was asking about my current Uranus Transit. So far I have found that I am not someone who plays the short game, like a safe bet type of career but ideally I would like to find an opportunity to learn and work in this field. I do feel I have earn this because I have learned a lot of things about different fields and I want to be a able to be part of a team-institution.[/B]

You have my best wishes. As a creative type myself - I know how difficult it is to make a living through creative work. The world is not set up to be supportive for creative types - and this is a disadvantage for those who's true work is creative. Sometimes, we have to sacrifice the ideal of making a good living for making an okay living in order to do what we want or need to do. As long as we are happy and fulfilled - we are rich.

Yes - to moving to another country - especially if it gives you more opportunity. Sun in 9th - will enjoy cross-cultural experiences . . . along with other influences.

Thank you so much! I wish you all the best as well :)
I could tell from the way you write that you are a creative type! I totally agree that being happy and fulfilled is true wealth. I will keep trying to find an opportunity as I am currently sending CVs abroad. Take care T.

Last edited:

Harmelia

First of all, thank you for your feedback on my chart dear Harmelia I have indeed pursued a change of artistic medium.
I originally studied visual arts and later moved on to the performing arts practice. The original idea was to combine both. During the long Uranus transit my focus has shifted again to the visual arts (photography) and exhibition studies. I also studied digital marketing (in an attempt to be independent and learn new skills) and briefly worked on this field as well. Indeed it did really help me to see my self as a brand (but without loosing my identity).

I am indeed very creative!I could not agree more with everything that you said here about creative types and self-marketing.
Marketing is a whole different world/skill, even a mindset. As I said before I did studied digital marketing as well. 5 years ago I probably would not understand the value of what you are describing. Not because I was ignorant but basically due to my inexperience. I was not yet 'in the market' as they say.I 've recently reconnected with friends who are more connected than me in the art world and this helps me a bit to market myself.Unfortunately what you described about being hyper-critical is also true. Its almost as if I am a slave to my brain and it takes time to relax in social gatherings.

I like the way you describe it that transits help people who are helping themselves. I am actively doing this. Last year (a crazy years due to covid19) I moved abroad and finished my second masters in exhibition studies and I am interested in digital curating. Currently researching about it and loving it. All I know is that I have self-esteem but my confidence comes and goes. I am super focused when I have a project, never miss deadlines and generally I need a steady routine, as well as consistency in order to make progress in my practice.

The problem was that right after my studies the whole art world shut down.
It only now (the past couple of months) that I am able to go out, send applications for art residencies, visit exhibitions etc. So I am relatively new to this new field and thats is haven't taken off yet. I also want to move abroad again and that why I was asking about my current Uranus Transit. So far I have found that I am not someone who plays the short game, like a safe bet type of career but ideally I would like to find an opportunity to learn and work in this field. I do feel I have earn this because I have learned a lot of things about different fields and I want to be a able to be part of a team-institution.[/B]

Thank you so much! I wish you all the best as well :)
I could tell from the way you write that you are a creative type! I totally agree that being happy and fulfilled is true wealth. I will keep trying to find an opportunity as I am currently sending CVs abroad. Take care T.

Thank you so much for writing back and clarifying all that you're doing. It sounds fantastic - and - yeah, factoring in that the world has been shut down for over a year - is wise. It sounds like it's just a matter of time before you have some success! Thank you for the good wishes too - I appreciate it! 🙏

Zora

Account Closed
I am currently checking my natal chart (with transits on outer circle) for any job possibilities during the year. I have been trying for since my masters graduation in 2013 to built my career and even did further postgraduate studies in 2020. Its proven extremely difficult to built a creative career and have a stable income. I have managed to mature as a personality, entering a mature relationship but have not "flourished" financially/career-wise.

Hi Tamaral,

you have a very highsensitive and spiritual sun in pisces in 9th house - house of spirituality and house of teachers - very receptive to spirituality and spiritual signs. Your sun rules your 2nd house - financial income - but also show skills and gifts you were born with. Neptune ruling your sun sign and your 9th house is in cap in 6th house - house of employees - to be employed. Conj. saturn as ruler of 7th -both sextiling your sun - you need a partner for making money and to feel yourself safe and secure and to let your sun glow - you are a team -player.

Did you never ever thought about that never having flourished financially careerwise - after all these years now- could be a sign from above - that you are not on your right way and life-path ?

What uranus in transits mainly does at first - taking away the unnessary and not serving our higher plan of evolving anymore - to make room for something new and to open new doors and to initiate a new stability on a different level - as uranus rules a fix sign and all fix signs are about extending something and to get to grow something.

But what one call unnessary from a human point of view may be total contrary and different to what transit uranus purpose is - from a higher point of view - serving the Grand Whole and social commitment (11th house in natural zodiac ruled by uranus).

In your chart uranus rules 8th house - house of endings and deep transformations to another level. This will be uranus intention and purpose coming across transiting your natal planets.

Your 10th house - career and vocation is in aries - ruled by mars. But mars is in fix earth sign taurus in 11th house - talking about visible and earthgrounded goals and results and participation in social commitment - you feel to fullfill as an inner order - to feel your life as senseful.

As all taurus planets are under the inner sense of "together we are strong".

How long would you be able to wait for a flourishing financial income ? Your sun is only transit-activated by a small semisextile from transit-saturn in aquarius - more for inner work and introspection - about your skills and finances and money flow - representing your sun/energy flow.

6th house - work is ruled by jupiter in your chart - jupiter is in taurus as well in 11th house - and still challenged squared by transit saturn for a change. While transit saturn came very close to your 8th aquarius house cusp (house of contracts and to which you feel yourself bonded to - running backwards now -retrograde-.

Transit neptune as your 9th house ruler sextiles your mars now and trines your cancer ASC now. But neptune's purpose and intention in your chart is is 9th house - also in it's transits. Nothing else.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Hi Tamaral,

you have a very highsensitive and spiritual sun in pisces in 9th house - house of spirituality and house of teachers - very receptive to spirituality and spiritual signs. Your sun rules your 2nd house - financial income - but also show skills and gifts you were born with. Neptune ruling your sun sign and your 9th house is in cap in 6th house - house of employees - to be employed. Conj. saturn as ruler of 7th -both sextiling your sun - you need a partner for making money and to feel yourself safe and secure and to let your sun glow - you are a team -player.

Did you never ever thought about that never having flourished financially careerwise - after all these years now- could be a sign from above - that you are not on your right way and life-path ?

What uranus in transits mainly does at first - taking away the unnessary and not serving our higher plan of evolving anymore - to make room for something new and to open new doors and to initiate a new stability on a different level - as uranus rules a fix sign and all fix signs are about extending something and to get to grow something.

But what one call unnessary from a human point of view may be total contrary and different to what transit uranus purpose is - from a higher point of view - serving the Grand Whole and social commitment (11th house in natural zodiac ruled by uranus).

In your chart uranus rules 8th house - house of endings and deep transformations to another level. This will be uranus intention and purpose coming across transiting your natal planets.

Your 10th house - career and vocation is in aries - ruled by mars. But mars is in fix earth sign taurus in 11th house - talking about visible and earthgrounded goals and results and participation in social commitment - you feel to fullfill as an inner order - to feel your life as senseful.

As all taurus planets are under the inner sense of "together we are strong".

How long would you be able to wait for a flourishing financial income ? Your sun is only transit-activated by a small semisextile from transit-saturn in aquarius - more for inner work and introspection - about your skills and finances and money flow - representing your sun/energy flow.

6th house - work is ruled by jupiter in your chart - jupiter is in taurus as well in 11th house - and still challenged squared by transit saturn for a change. While transit saturn came very close to your 8th aquarius house cusp (house of contracts and to which you feel yourself bonded to - running backwards now -retrograde-.

Transit neptune as your 9th house ruler sextiles your mars now and trines your cancer ASC now. But neptune's purpose and intention in your chart is is 9th house - also in it's transits. Nothing else.

Hello Zora,
thank you for your analysis on my chart. I 've always been interested in spirituality and finding a 'ideal mentor', especially when I was younger. Besides that I never thought that I would need a partner to make money and to be honest I am a very independent personality.

After my Saturn's Return on the 7th H which finished last December (or so I think) I found my ideal partner (a Taurus with Sagittarius Rising) and for the time being I am happy in this relationship. In the long term I think that I should keep trying and sending Cv's. To be honest when I started this journey (to have a creative career) I was a teenager and I had no perception of time-money. I only followed my true calling/instinct.

Regarding your question on how long would you be able to wait - I think its a very abstract question I would wait for ever in a way (not in a passive way) because that is my calling, my true path. We can't control external circumstances in my view or when exactly success arrives. :)

Zora

Account Closed
Hello Zora,
thank you for your analysis on my chart. I 've always been interested in spirituality and finding a 'ideal mentor', especially when I was younger. Besides that I never thought that I would need a partner to make money and to be honest I am a very independent personality.

After my Saturn's Return on the 7th H which finished last December (or so I think) I found my ideal partner (a Taurus with Sagittarius Rising) and for the time being I am happy in this relationship. In the long term I think that I should keep trying and sending Cv's. To be honest when I started this journey (to have a creative career) I was a teenager and I had no perception of time-money. I only followed my true calling/instinct.

Regarding your question on how long would you be able to wait - I think its a very abstract question I would wait for ever in a way (not in a passive way) because that is my calling, my true path. We can't control external circumstances in my view or when exactly success arrives. :)

I don't know you - Tamaral - nor see you nor hear or experience you in person - I only have your chart to look at and on your transits.

In the real word - one is only independant - if one has money to look after all around physical existence. Or one is rich born or one has a partner. And your question was about financial flow - you were missing for long with your own business and your efforts to get stability in your creative career and business - and you were financially not successful - a very long time.

And for me this is a sign for a) to have an astrological look on the "why" - b) a sign wanting to tell you something and that you obviously do something wrong in accordance with your own personal life plan and your chart energies.

But sure - you are an adult person and have a free will - and can do what ever you want and like to follow - if you get financially along - why not?

Your saturn is on 11°cap - and your saturn return can't have happened in last december. Last december transit saturn was on 28° cap and end of december on 01° aquarius - and your natal saturn ruling your 7th house - wasn't even transit-activated last december.

Your saturn return already happened on 01-06-2019.

But your natal saturn is now transit activated and supported by transit uranus by trine for more improvement in your relationship. And same with your natal neptune as ruler of 9th - in 6th house. Perhaps you now meet unexpectedly the spiritual mentor you were looking for -before. Or you discover in your own partner a spiritual teacher - teaching you - saturn conjuncting neptune - degree exact.

TamaraL

I don't know you - Tamaral - nor see you nor hear or experience you in person - I only have your chart to look at and on your transits.

In the real word - one is only independant - if one has money to look after all around physical existence. Or one is rich born or one has a partner. And your question was about financial flow - you were missing for long with your own business and your efforts to get stability in your creative career and business - and you were financially not successful - a very long time.

And for me this is a sign for a) to have an astrological look on the "why" - b) a sign wanting to tell you something and that you obviously do something wrong in accordance with your own personal life plan and your chart energies.

But sure - you are an adult person and have a free will - and can do what ever you want and like to follow - if you get financially along - why not?

Your saturn is on 11°cap - and your saturn return can't have happened in last december. Last december transit saturn was on 28° cap and end of december on 01° aquarius - and your natal saturn ruling your 7th house - wasn't even transit-activated last december.

Your saturn return already happened on 01-06-2019.

But your natal saturn is now transit activated and supported by transit uranus by trine for more improvement in your relationship. And same with your natal neptune as ruler of 9th - in 6th house. Perhaps you now meet unexpectedly the spiritual mentor you were looking for -before. Or you discover in your own partner a spiritual teacher - teaching you - saturn conjuncting neptune - degree exact.

The chart can only show some suggestions about an individual. When it comes to Saturn Return I was under the assumption that the "effects" last about three years (in fact i have been told here in this forum) For example the day my Saturn Return (December 2018) started, I began an internship in a different creative field.

However, I meant a totally different thing when I said "I am a very a independent person". I meant emotionally and intellectually (not depending on relationships). Because you seemed to suggest that I need a partner to survive financially. While that is not independence at all. That is co-dependence and quite frankly humiliating. In other words, I am suggesting I don't need a relationship in order to exist (even financially). I also come from the Western world where its considered pretty normal to be single or to built a life according to your own personal goals. For me being in a relationship is "not normal" and I am still trying to understand if I could evolve my current relationship into a friendship. I am learning things I was not aware before but it takes everyday effort. Also I have been diagnosed with ASD during the Saturn Return period which makes everything much more complex.

Financially - I am relatively ok and will keep up my efforts to gain independence from my family. I think its also normal for my academic field to gain success at a later stage or pursue more studies. Most friends/colleagues I know are in the same career stage lets say. For example my boyfriend has become financially independent this year and he is 7 years older than me.

In the art-world its also very normal to do unpaid work-internships just to get experience etc. So I am not worried primarily about financial success via this question, because my priority is to start my career next to people who can teach me things about my field. I am seeking knowledge that you gain via experience. Money usually follows later.

Thank you for your feedback on my chart. Hopefully the new transits will bring new opportunities and possibilities to work abroad. Thats my goal for the moment.

TamaraL

Short update: I saw an astrology video on uTube analysing people with 2nd House South Node as an opportunity/soul lesson to avoid chasing possessions, learning to trust others and even learn to accept help (financial) from others (for example to not be the main breadwinner).

What I find interesting is the accuracy in what member Zora described earlier
. Apologies but this topic is very sensitive for me and I don't know if there is one way to tackle the concept of money. I was always interested in making money via my creativity and not taking advantage others/social connections etc. But that could be the "right way" for others. From what I learned people with SN in the second house need to learn trusting others.

Thank you. :)

Zora

Account Closed
However, I meant a totally different thing when I said "I am a very a independent person". I meant emotionally and intellectually (not depending on relationships). Because you seemed to suggest that I need a partner to survive financially.
Not a partner to survive financially - a partner you work together with. You are not good in working alone. To have colleagues and co-workers and a boss you work for and who decides professionally the direction.

This is not a shame - this is a question of serving own chart energies and needs. Jupiter ruling 6th house is in taurus and mars as midheaven ruler is in as well - under the taurus sense "together we are strong".

Your sun is in pisces in 9th house- you are not able to keep yourself motivated and your self-esteem up on your own. Sun as 2nd house ruler squares your sag moon in 5th house - moon rules your ASC and is your personal enforcement energy and moon is not a reliable guy able to change own mood quickly and you quickly get under pressure with your self-esteem. Sag moon in 5th house squares your pisces northnode in 8th house. You have a tendency to act against -moon- your own physical existence -sun- and your fated northnode task for this life and lower your own physical energy.

Pluto strong placed in 5th house - creativity and being self-independant- as ruler of 5th in 5th house -is on critical degree of 15°scorpio - in the middle of the sign- zero degree exact squaring your mercury on critical degree of 15° aquarius in 8th house and mercury sesquiquadrates your cancer chiron in 12th house. Uranus ruling your 8th house - is in 6th house- house of employees- too.

Insisting on self-employment - can get a mental self-destructive self-sabotage programme - you are able to risk your physical existence with - 8th house opposes 2nd house.

From your chart - for me pers. - you are not meant to have your own business and to be independant for profession. Art as a passionate hobby - ok.

In the art-world its also very normal to do unpaid work-internships just to get experience etc. So I am not worried primarily about financial success via this question
What is normal in your world - is what you call as normal.

I am a taurus and a cancer ASC myself - three personal taurus planets in 11th house, jupiter and venus in 12th house- and southnode in 2nd as well. And I can assure you - I never ever have worked for nothing - no money. And that every planet in taurus will louldy cry - NO- hearing that it is normal to work for nothing - to not get money for own invested energy.

In truth - I don't see issues in your chart - for earning money income. Sun ruling your 2nd house- skills you can earn money with - is in 9th house - ruled by neptune. Money flow and income servers are neptune as landlord of 9th house - sun is as a tenant in - in cap in 6th house work and saturn in 6th house - both sextiling your sun - for continous money flow.

If your money income doesn't flourish - taurus planets are the first talking a clear language- you are not in the right field for earning money - from your chart and energies. This is the information- your natal planets are telling you. And you will never be able to ignore it successfully and get successful with.

But sure - just my opinion and my personal view - you are not obliged to share or to take over.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Not a partner to survive financially - a partner you work together with. You are not good in working alone. To have colleagues and co-workers and a boss you work for and who decides professionally the direction.

This is not a shame - this is a question of serving own chart energies and needs. Jupiter ruling 6th house is in taurus and mars as midheaven ruler is in as well - under the taurus sense "together we are strong".

Hello Zora,

I agree 100% on this one. I took me a day to grasp what you were saying.
I could not agree more with and in fact thats what I tried to do throughout my studies, moving abroad and possibly "failed" relationships. I consider my self a team player and work best when I am part of a group of collaborators.. Many creative minds together is the greatest tool! However I have found a constellation of friends..

Your sun is in pisces in 9th house- you are not able to keep yourself motivated and your self-esteem up on your own. Sun as 2nd house ruler squares your sag moon in 5th house - moon rules your ASC and is your personal enforcement energy and moon is not a reliable guy able to change own mood quickly and you quickly get under pressure with your self-esteem. Sag moon in 5th house squares your pisces northnode in 8th house. You have a tendency to act against -moon- your own physical existence -sun- and your fated northnode task for this life and lower your own physical energy.

Yes my Sun is challenged but when I work I am able to keep my self-esteem high and perform my best self. I avoid negative self-talk and after my ASD diagnosis in 2019 I have healed my Moon. (I am not sure if this is a possibility astrologically). I think the chart describes accurately my younger self (especially 10 years ago) as I used to have self-destructive thoughts about everything. However, I have moved on from this stage.

Pluto strong placed in 5th house - creativity and being self-independant- as ruler of 5th in 5th house -is on critical degree of 15°scorpio - in the middle of the sign- zero degree exact squaring your mercury on critical degree of 15° aquarius in 8th house and mercury sesquiquadrates your cancer chiron in 12th house. Uranus ruling your 8th house - is in 6th house- house of employees- too.

Insisting on self-employment - can get a mental self-destructive self-sabotage programme - you are able to risk your physical existence with - 8th house opposes 2nd house.

From your chart - for me pers. - you are not meant to have your own business and to be independent for profession. Art as a passionate hobby - ok.

After my college graduation in 2012 I started approaching cultural institutions and tried to work for them. However that was not successful due to lack of funding and me not being able to have stability. However, to be clear I am not self-employed currently. Thats is why I am sending resumes to collaborate/participate in projects. I don't consider employment a good move for entry-level creative professionals from any field.
Also right now I am not pursuing an art career -meaning trying to make money via art. Mostly I want to to work for museums-organisations witch relates to my 9th House Sun.

What is normal in your world - is what you call as normal.

I am a taurus and a cancer ASC myself - three personal taurus planets in 11th house, jupiter and venus in 12th house- and southnode in 2nd as well. And I can assure you - I never ever have worked for nothing - no money. And that every planet in taurus will louldy cry - NO- hearing that it is normal to work for nothing - to not get money for own invested energy.

I agree with this as well. Back in 2012 I thought I would work for free only for 3 months. Then I realised this is the "norm"...Then I pursued other fields like exhibition-museum studies. It doesn't feel fair ...and I did not choose to work for free...My partner is a Taurus Sun and shared the same view.Its not healthy and doesn't help growth. Frankly it was the only option at the time..

In truth - I don't see issues in your chart - for earning money income. Sun ruling your 2nd house- skills you can earn money with - is in 9th house - ruled by neptune. Money flow and income servers are neptune as landlord of 9th house - sun is as a tenant in - in cap in 6th house work and saturn in 6th house - both sextiling your sun - for continous money flow.

My reality is that things have moved slowly in my employment. Its also a generational/ financial crisis thing. Maybe now that museums will reopen I will be able to interview again.I am focused on finding a job abroad with my partner and build a life abroad. There is better funding and opportunities for this profession.Thank you for all the precious help on my chart.

If your money income doesn't flourish - taurus planets are the first talking a clear language- you are not in the right field for earning money - from your chart and energies. This is the information- your natal planets are telling you. And you will never be able to ignore it successfully and get successful with.

But sure - just my opinion and my personal view - you are not obliged to share or to take over.

Taurus never looses touch with the real world. I think realistically speaking my income will flourish when I find a museum job abroad. Also I don't mind assisting artists in their work. Besides my constant whining about my career I have managed to find a healthy relationship. Maybe we were meant to meet at this point in order to build a life together abroad. In our current place we cannot really build something long term. :)
Thank you for your feedback.Take care