joining military

irespectwomen01

hi! i’ve been considering joining the military and am wondering if there are any indications in my chart. i’ve been thinking of going air force and am more interested in getting a civilian job rather than infantry. i’m interested in pursuing military for the benefits, routine, exercise, and to hopefully gain a sense of belonging.

https://imgur.com/gallery/8Oad7qO

Last edited by a moderator:

Januarystorm

YES MILITARY IS FOR YOU FOR SURE!

right of the bat here, i would definately see a military career in your chart, i think you will be happy doing it and actually quite good at it, and in actual fact i think you should go for an infantry/active combat position as you would be much more happier doing that than an office/civilian job

so in astrology if we look at military it is ruled by mars of course, who gets his name from the god of war, so lets see what your mars is doing in your chart, your mars that is sitting in the tenth house of career- meaning mars is in the area of your life that has to do with your job, making him even more significant here, your mars in sagittarius, is almost exactly conjunct Antares, a fixed star, lets look at what Antares stands for

The Ebertins say “Antares makes people tough, belligerent and pugnacious. This is an important star for military personnel, it is said to convey mental alertness, strategic ability and courage to make daredevils” [3.]

so only just on the basis of this, i would definitately think you not only would do great in the military, you would yourself feel fulfilled doing it.

good luck!

irespectwomen01

YES MILITARY IS FOR YOU FOR SURE!

right of the bat here, i would definately see a military career in your chart, i think you will be happy doing it and actually quite good at it, and in actual fact i think you should go for an infantry/active combat position as you would be much more happier doing that than an office/civilian job

so in astrology if we look at military it is ruled by mars of course, who gets his name from the god of war, so lets see what your mars is doing in your chart, your mars that is sitting in the tenth house of career- meaning mars is in the area of your life that has to do with your job, making him even more significant here, your mars in sagittarius, is almost exactly conjunct Antares, a fixed star, lets look at what Antares stands for

The Ebertins say “Antares makes people tough, belligerent and pugnacious. This is an important star for military personnel, it is said to convey mental alertness, strategic ability and courage to make daredevils” [3.]

so only just on the basis of this, i would definitately think you not only would do great in the military, you would yourself feel fulfilled doing it.

good luck!

thank you so much for this :) i appreciate it a lot! i’ll think about infantry...i just have bad anxiety and don’t know if i could kill anyone and i know there’s messed up stuff in the military. there is everywhere, but yeah.

Bunraku

Go for it. Being in the military doesn’t have to mean you’ll see combat. there are many roles you can play (desk jobs), and it’s a good way to kickstart your career (Free tuition)