Aaron Hernandez suicide or murder ?

katydid

I would like to bring people to the table to focus on the chart .. I don't know how to post my version of hernandez's natal chart and progressions .. But in my opinion looking at transits is not productive of any true enlightenment here. Sorry if that seems harsh. The main factor here are three ..but first and foremost an extremely tight Jupiter opposite Saturn..(Jupiter retrograde singleton) ... The man agonized over his mistakes..(.. By .4 minutes of a degree..did I say that right?) ..
Then mars in Scorpio conjunct mercury ..combust to sun all approaching Pluto. We could say sun beseiged by mars and Pluto.
Then Venus conjunct Uranus then Saturn then Neptune .. Add sun square moon ..first quarter ..emerging moon .. Lunar return by progression .. Progressed Declination sun conjunct Saturn just entered cazimi

I agree with you about the Jupiter/Saturn opposition. I do think he killed himself because of pain and anguish over his many mistakes.

And the Sun besieged by Mars and Pluto makes a lot of sense. I think he was overwhelmed and felt powerless. He didn't see any other way out. :alien:

basa ande

I think he did leave on his own because his psyche was in too deep disrepair .. Its hard to imagine that kind of burden .. Sometimes easier just to let go

blackbery

You may be right Katydid and he might have taken his own life as posted.

Apparently, in one of the suicide notes, he told his fiancee that she was going to be rich! You posted that he took his own life in part so his fiancee/daughter could live a comfortable life.

More and more information coming to light. The reasons why he took his own life now still suspect so I'm still not totally convinced that he wasn't murdered.
However, in light of one of the suicide notes being made public,
there is a high possibility that he did hang himself.

Mars conj Algol indicates strangulation and one of the 'easiest' (for want of a better word as it's a desperate act) ways for suicide in prison due to lack of razor blades, guns etc.

And if Pluto was on his AC at the time of his death, he might have believed
that he deserved to die for his 'sins' and let his family have the money instead of spending it on lawyers. Maybe he had a spiritual or religious conversion?

I do feel sad that such a talented young man died in such a tragic way but he got lost in the world of gangs and guns a long time ago. Perhaps it was too
much fame, too much money at too young an age. It can be so corrupting.

May he finally rest in peace.

Aaron has a profoundly SCORPIONIC chart. He has the Sun tightly conjunct Pluto, within a Scorpio stellium with Mars, Mercury, Sun, Pluto and BlackMoonLilith , all emphasized and enhanced by the Jupiter in Cancer.

He has no fire and no mutable, although we do not know the correct angles.

His Moon in Aquarius is the dispositor of the Jupiter. I think that Moon puts a damper on the Scorpio emotional force, and made him a bit morose and cynical.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4430464/Three-notes-Bible-Aaron-Hernandez-cell.html

EXCLUSIVE: Aaron Hernandez had been planning his suicide for WEEKS, gave away his belongings and soaped his cell floor before he left three notes and hanged himself

"Aaron Hernandez's death has officially been ruled a suicide
Investigators found three handwritten notes in his cell next to a Bible that was open to John 3:16
DailyMail.com has learned from a well-placed source that Hernandez was planning his suicide for weeks
The former football star had started to give away his personal belongings to other inmates
He also covered the floor of his cell in soap so that he if he lost his nerve he wouldn't be able to save himself
'There were no signs of a struggle, and investigators determined that Mr. Hernandez was alone at the time of the hanging,' said the district attorney"

Transiting Neptune was forming a Grand trine with that natal Jupiter in Cancer trining the natal Sun/Pluto. Looks like he took that as an escape?

Transiting Jupiter has been squaring his Jupiter/Neptune opposition, which is the backbone of his natal chart.

I think he saw this escape plan as a spiritual opportunity.