Missing kitten :(

rafaella

View attachment 57766
Here are the details/natal chart for horary. Please someone help me out with it. If there's any way to know his location. i know nothing about astrology. Let me know if the chart isn't shown properly. I tried my best to upload it here.

My kitten is missing since 11.January.2016 around 3:40 pm. He is only 2 months old, and can't go with his own wish. I am sure someone has taken him from home when I was not there. Please help me in knowing his details. Whether he's close to me or far away. Please, please, please help. He's my life :( I'll be getting married real soon, and its only my kitten who can make my old parents happy. My parents are not in a good health state, and I'll be 12000 miles away from them after my wedding. :( :( :( :( Moreover, he's my baby, was only 5 days old when I adopted him.

Hi Maano,

I love kittens/cats, so I understand you're distressed. I think the cat will be found! He has just entered sign of Aries, which is a fiery sign, hot. 2nd house indicates he is not too far off, but in the neighbourhood, do you have perhaps a shop or neighbour that maybe uses fire? Or close to some heating unit. Aries is the 3rd sign, so this may mean your cat is at the neighbours place. But cat is not too comfortable. Moon is not happy in Aries. Not like when Moon was in Pisces.

There is no aspect between Mars and Moon, so maybe the neighbour doesn't know the cat is there. Moon trines Saturn in 12 units and sextiles ASC in 11. I would say about 11-12 days to find him from the time of question. I hope its hours. And hopefully not 'weeks or months'. Also look to north east location for the cat.

Please update!

tikana

some guy has your kitten
sun lord of 7th was aspecting moon

moon to saturn looks like you will get the cat back

Maano

I'm so much confused about the time of horary. I don't know exactly the time when this question came to ny mind for the very first time. But I keep asking all the time "where is my kitten?" This horary chart is the time when I asked question to THIS thread for first time.

Maano

Hi Maano,

I love kittens/cats, so I understand you're distressed. I think the cat will be found! He has just entered sign of Aries, which is a fiery sign, hot. 2nd house indicates he is not too far off, but in the neighbourhood, do you have perhaps a shop or neighbour that maybe uses fire? Or close to some heating unit. Aries is the 3rd sign, so this may mean your cat is at the neighbours place. But cat is not too comfortable. Moon is not happy in Aries. Not like when Moon was in Pisces.

There is no aspect between Mars and Moon, so maybe the neighbour doesn't know the cat is there. Moon trines Saturn in 12 units and sextiles ASC in 11. I would say about 11-12 days to find him from the time of question. I hope its hours. And hopefully not 'weeks or months'. Also look to north east location for the cat.

Please update!

I have been searching for him all around :( but no sign of him. Fire is any every corner of street these days, its winter. I really don't understand where should I go now. Its my wedding in short time and my parents aren't allowing me to go outside that frequently. But whenever I go I look for him in all possible directions.

Will my birth details help in knowing anything? If yes then its here:

28.jan.1989
Time- 4:48 am
Place- Chandigarh, Punjab.

Last edited:

Maano

I was thinking that too. Someone...most likely a guy, is hiding the kitten from you. The moon's last aspect was to 7th ruler in your 12th.

I think it's someone who lives near you. Sun separated from Mercury: neighbor. You asked all of your neighbors if they've seen him? Some kid could have stolen him and hidden him somewhere. Think of every neighbor who has kids and ask their parents.

Ok.. I'll ask everyone again. I hope I get him back. I really don't understand why people do this. My baby won't drink milk, if he does his stomach gets upset and no one will provide him his feed, as its not available in our city, moreover no one knows that there are special foods designed for kittens :( illiterate, cruel people. My baby will be missing us :( his bed and toys :(

tikana

Ok.. I'll ask everyone again. I hope I get him back. I really don't understand why people do this. My baby won't drink milk, if he does his stomach gets upset and no one will provide him his feed, as its not available in our city, moreover no one knows that there are special foods designed for kittens :( illiterate, cruel people. My baby will be missing us :( his bed and toys :(

because the person might not know the cat is yours... you didnt microchip the cat.

stop being hysterical create flyers and post them. complaining on the forum and accusing ppl of being cruel without knowing all the facts are not winning you any points.

Maano

I agree with you all. I am trying all the possible ways, online, offline. And its not like I'm here for winning points or anything. Everyone has got different heart, may be mine is really weak who is reacting this way, which seems odd to you people.
My husband will stay with me for only 10 days and will be visiting me after a year. I'm not a person who is blessed to have kids. And yes, a cat can be my baby, when I can't have kids.
Thanku so much for all the efforts you have made. I'll keep those things in my mind and will find my way. Thanks again everyone.

tikana

okay you are not acting weak it is a perfectly understandable feeling of helplessness when your baby kitten is missing. I totally get you. i am thinking you will find your kitten by 25th or something look at the distance between moon/L1..

tikana

D,

the moon sextled sun last aspect that's L7
sun has the kitty

moon trines saturn
but
i have no idea what happened

T

Last edited: